WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Explosion in Nashville This Morning

4Waters

Reaction score
By the looks of the damage or lack there of it appears to be very amateur and Hollywood type explosion, it would have killed people close to it. The suspects missed the mark if they were hoping for an Oklahoma City type explosion.

spectras only

Reaction score
Propane tank explosion IMO. The media will blame proud boys for it though;)

just_floatin

Reaction score
Government testing riot control gear and using as an opportunity to try ruin people’s Christmas and put people in fear

Carry on and enjoy Christmas!
9DFF572E-C15B-4C67-B624-23D08EE00C71.jpeg

Dettom

Reaction score
I heard the FBI is involved. They've been MIA since the "incident" at Bubba Wallace's garage.

The government and DOJ are so corrupt that I will disregard whatever I hear about this explosion. I don't trust any 3 letter agencies now and probably never will again.
Totally agree..FBI: Fun But Insignificant. DEA: Don’t Expect Anything

Performance Grips

Reaction score

4Waters

Reaction score
What's wrong with this dude? Hitting the egg nog too hard? That's a weird ass liberal style response. Laugh it off, Nothing to see here, no big deal. Is he a democrat? If not he should be. What a fn pile.
Yes he is a dem

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
What's wrong with this dude? Hitting the egg nog too hard? That's a weird ass liberal style response. Laugh it off, Nothing to see here, no big deal. Is he a democrat? If not he should be. What a fn pile.
The Mayor is a solid dude!;) Every band killed him when we visited. Funny, the story was later claimed to be BS but he opened everything up after.

0D6748D4-B7BA-493E-818D-F8ECBF9F8F2B.jpeg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If the RV was counting down...was it a propper one, or did it detonate beforehand? Sucker punch?

I have 6 more hours of Christmas Day with my family. I've said it before, that's all I asked was to wait until after today.

Let's see what pops off in the coming days or weeks. My home and family are prepared...

Ghit

Reaction score
The facility where this happened is completely btfo. Regional communications outages have been reported sure, but networks that were designed to never fail, failed. Supreme fuckery is afoot.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
That was nowhere near as loud as a Triton blowing a plug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My 99 sounded like Casey Jr chugging down the tracks! Carried the insert/repair kit and plugs. After doing 5 of 10 cylinders, some on the side of the road, sold that pig!

4Waters

Reaction score
My 99 sounded like Casey Jr chugging down the tracks! Carried the insert/repair kit and plugs. After doing 5 of 10 cylinders, some on the side of the road, sold that pig!
Class A motorhome is easy, and it's all done laying down 😉👍👍

Kylemenz1

Reaction score

My socket basically pressed itself into the plug hole. That sucked to get out. My roadside fix turned into a tow and an expensive repair bill.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
If the RV was counting down...was it a propper one, or did it detonate beforehand? Sucker punch?

I have 6 more hours of Christmas Day with my family. I've said it before, that's all I asked was to wait until after today.

Let's see what pops off in the coming days or weeks. My home and family are prepared...
Two active shootings currently happening. One in FL and one in Texas

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
Portland also!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Some of the stuff I'm seeing online is even dumber than this.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the explosion of a beater Class C motorhome on a city street isn't the work of a sophisticated terrorist organization.

:rolleyes:
Very true.
Look at what a redneck did with a rental truck in OKC though. Was not very sophisticated, but deadly. Sad day that was...

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score