WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Explosion in Nashville This Morning

Nordie

Reaction score

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — A large explosion was reported in downtown Nashville early Friday morning.

The blast was felt across much of the area around 6:30 a.m. local time. The Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) said the explosion has been linked to a vehicle in downtown Nashville, near the city's center.

During a press conference, MNPD said they believe the explosion was an "intentional act." Officers were investigating the report of a suspicious vehicle when the explosion occurred.

Three people have been taken to the hospital, but officials say none of the injuries have been reported as critical.

Recent Stories from ktnv.com

Nashville firefighters have asked everyone in the area to move at least two blocks away due to concerns about any possible other explosions.

WeGo Transit, the city's public transit system, said its operations have not been impacted by the explosion. WeGo will be helping clear the area by using buses to get people in the area out of the cold weather.

Heavy smoke and damage were seen in the Second Avenue area.

Photos: Explosion in downtown Nashville causes heavy smoke, damage

This story is breaking. Check back for updates.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I heard the FBI is involved. They've been MIA since the "incident" at Bubba Wallace's garage.

The government and DOJ are so corrupt that I will disregard whatever I hear about this explosion. I don't trust any 3 letter agencies now and probably never will again.

Attachments

• DOJ_is_MIA_since11-2016.jpg
    DOJ_is_MIA_since11-2016.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 118

wzuber

Reaction score
I heard the FBI is involved. They've been MIA since the "incident" at Bubba Wallace's garage.

The government and DOJ are so corrupt that I will disregard whatever I hear about this explosion. I don't trust any 3 letter agencies now and probably never will again.
Sad but seems to more true with each passing event.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Could be as simple as a pissed off guy parked in front of building he had bad dealing with.
630 am. Xmas morning
If they wanted to hurt people any other time would have been better.

Drugs, mob shit, employee. Shit who knows. Attempt at mass injuries. Nope

calkid

Reaction score
President Trump would have been the first US President in recent memory, that didn't have a terrorist attack on US soil during his watch. We may find that this was staged to change that. Why else would it not have happened during busy shopping prior to Christmas or IN one of the bars in the targeted area? OR, for greatest effect, why not after a new President is sworn in?

HotRod82

Reaction score
Could be as simple as a pissed off guy parked in front of building he had bad dealing with.
630 am. Xmas morning
If they wanted to hurt people any other time would have been better.

Drugs, mob shit, employee. Shit who knows. Attempt at mass injuries. Nope

....unless it detonated prematurely.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

LOL, Right. Since their Bang-Up (sorry for the Use of Term) on the Election, Russian Investigation along with Others Ever since oblama had his Filthy hands on things, it is business as usual.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
We need to save that video immediately onto another server.... they will delete that vid... asap

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm. Obviously didnt want to injure anybody. Wonder what the actual point was anyhow. Will never know the truth.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
It had to be the proud boys or far right extremists or white nationalist or deplorable or anyone that believes there was election fraud or anyone that believes Hunter isn't a saint or anyone that believes Joe is senile. ALL are currently being investigated by are crack team of FBI agents.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
We need to save that video immediately onto another server.... they will delete that vid... asap

It's already being reported on mainstream news channels about the announcement coming from the RV.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
A gal who lives across the street heard automatic weapons fire and she called the police. Then the rv which she said had been parked in front of the at&t building started counting down. They evacuated. Her Windows were blown out.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score

poncho

Reaction score
Surveillance video shows Oprah leaving Taco bell last night:p

Not making light of an obvious serious incident. This is a weird one, saying the RV had audio telling every one a bomb would detonate in 15 minutes.

In front of a AT&T building, I have been pissed about my service but Damn.

MeCasa16

Reaction score
15 minutes before it blew, it started playing a recording over a loudspeaker that it was going to blow up.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Can’t post new intel

Appears targeted to take out Cops

Old IRA tactic with audio

Cops saw either load or TPU and started evacuations
One Cop has damaged ear drums
Bomb Squad was ie route

Bombs initiate by 3 ways

Time
Victim
Command