WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Explosion in Nashville This Morning

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Well boys 2020 is gonna be over in a few hours.. can we all just relax and start over in 2021? Maybe stop being assholes to each other. It really isn’t that hard..

If you are feeling like ya gotta say something negative or asshole’ish, ya just stop... take a breath... and don’t!
It is really pretty easy.

Starting tomorrow, right? Asking for a friend. I mean @LowRiver2 :D

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
He offered up some potentially very valuable information,how is that a bad thing???
No one here has to take it as fact, just a possible heads up,where is the issue?

FFS. Can you not take a joke at this point?

hallett21

Reaction score
Well boys 2020 is gonna be over in a few hours.. can we all just relax and start over in 2021? Maybe stop being assholes to each other. It really isn’t that hard..

If you are feeling like ya gotta say something negative or asshole’ish, ya just stop... take a breath... and don’t!
It is really pretty easy.

Lol 1 hour later

2 likes. Sounds about right lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Did I imply you ? And exactly where in all the back and forth was a joke mentioned..

Imply? That’s generally what it means when you quote someone and you quoted me. And the joke was in the post you quoted. I thought that was a pretty easy one.

I screenshot it for you to make it easier for you to follow along.

31208409-C78C-4350-B640-4F85961A1087.png

4Waters

Reaction score
Here’s a show with An FBI SABT and an FBI chemist
I work with Pat on a regular basis and have trained with the chemist. Real people and not liars or traitors. To think they are, well you might as well label me as well.

Sorry I didn't explain it well enough in my earlier post it's definitely my bad. What I was trying to say was the brass of the FBI, the bomb techs don't actually talk to the media, if they did and said we found the vin plate I would take it more seriously but I don't trust the guys above them on giving truthful info, I trust your Lieutenant and Captain way more for giving factual info than the FBI bomb squad's commanding officers. It definitely wasn't meant to degrade any of the techs. Again sorry.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If starting tomorrow we must silence our assholery...
Damn, I may be a mute! Seriously though, I hope all of you fuktards have a great evening. Those on shift, stay safe. Those at home the same.

Volbeat "Still Counting"...
Counting all the assholes in the room,
Well I'm not alone, I'm not alone....

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't explain it well enough in my earlier post it's definitely my bad. What I was trying to say was the brass of the FBI, the bomb techs don't actually talk to the media, if they did and said we found the vin plate I would take it more seriously but I don't trust the guys above them on giving truthful info, I trust your Lieutenant and Captain way more for giving factual info than the FBI bomb squad's commanding officers. It definitely wasn't meant to degrade any of the techs. Again sorry.

Never took it as such
All good

buck35

Reaction score
Imply? That’s generally what it means when you quote someone and you quoted me. And the joke was in the post you quoted. I thought that was a pretty easy one.

I screenshot it for you to make it easier for you to follow along.

View attachment 956935
Let's go back to the implied joke , because I didn't see it.

Please underline it for a highschool fool.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Let's go back to the implied joke , because I didn't see it.

Please underline it for a highschool fool.

Posts 350-353. Read them in chronological order. That’s the best directions I can give you.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
The "secret" is out?

Nashville’s Big Bomb Was a Very Rare Device, Experts Think

Anthony Quinn Warner’s device, although probably made of common over-the-counter components, is unique in the annals of mayhem, according to seasoned FBI bomb experts consulted by SpyTalk.

"We’ve never seen an improvised thermobaric device before in this country or any country,” says Dave Williams, who conducted the FBI’s on-scene investigations of the World Trade Center, Oklahoma City, Pan Am 103 and Unabomber bombings, among other notorious incidents. Thermobaric refers to a gaseous fuel-air explosion.

“The reason is, it’s very difficult to get the timing down to get an optimum mixture of air and a liquified carbonaceous fuel such as propane, methane, acetylene or natural gas,” Williams told SpyTalk. “He couldn’t have done it the first time and made it work. There had to be a test area.”

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Oh, who hasn't gone out into the desert and experimented with A.F.E.'s?

As my saying, safety third!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Okay
Late update

1. The intel I got at the time was this was looking like part of a planned multi location-state attack on comm grids/ with a motive against Dominion (conspiracy theory with voting machines /AT&T).
I can’t say why that was the case and why I have the following as a motove:

Reptile People theory:
I didn’t know what it was because no one had made bombs over it to this point.
This guy was a long time believer and part of that theory allegedly is a large shock to the environment (bomb), could make the reptile people change back to reptiles and be identified .
Here’s an article on the belief:

This guy spent 10 years making this device and had a large load of homemade high explosives in the RV, to the tune of 2400lbs.
He had recently had two dogs die and their bodies were in the RV with him.
His girlfriend ratted on him a year earlier but he refused consent to search and no follow up was done.

I can’t pass on anything else, he put a lot of time into this and bragged to women at bars he could make bombs.

Anyways, this one will alwsys have theories as to the motive.
I don't think I've ever thought of using bomb making skills as a pickup line. Maybe Achmed (the dead terrorist) picking up goats?

As for the reptilian angle...usually those are the ones locked away from humanity, up in the hills and out in the desert. They don't come into cities very much...too many of them lizard folk hiding amongst the concrete and glass :oops:

Taboma

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever thought of using bomb making skills as a pickup line. Maybe Achmed (the dead terrorist) picking up goats?

As for the reptilian angle...usually those are the ones locked away from humanity, up in the hills and out in the desert. They don't come into cities very much...too many of them lizard folk hiding amongst the concrete and glass :oops:

Around my place, they resemble lizards, so they tend to blend in with the other lizards. Anyway, they're pretty small, so I just leave em be. 👍

wzuber

Reaction score
Awesome...the vacuum left by the stolen election.
What could possibly go wrong?
Are they also sending their "best and brightest" up through mexico along with the millions of their "best and brightest"?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
In other news: Al Queda ia back:
Publishing new english mag: first episode tells how to make molatov cocktails with 40% motor oil, and plastic pellets to stick to
Skin and burn in better than just gas and oil.
Nice....
View attachment 999076
What comes to mind is the car jacking scene from "Gone In 60 Seconds" (late model, not original)
Guy pulls a gun on the guys that just stole a car. Driver (car thief), thumps him good, "Boy, you need a role model!"

If a self described anarchist or aloha snackbar guy needs to know how from news letters...he really shouldn't be trying. Stupid kids are going to be trying for Darwin Awards.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
What comes to mind is the car jacking scene from "Gone In 60 Seconds" (late model, not original)
Guy pulls a gun on the guys that just stole a car. Driver (car thief), thumps him good, "Boy, you need a role model!"

If a self described anarchist or aloha snackbar guy needs to know how from news letters...he really shouldn't be trying. Stupid kids are going to be trying for Darwin Awards.
They try to win the “hearts and minds”. With the other false narratives in the media, makes it easier to get more converts.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
They try to win the “hearts and minds”. With the other false narratives in the media, makes it easier to get more converts.
The more I read about the Mexican drug wars, the more I see similarities in their recruiting styles. The mandress guys grab the poor and weak, and tell them how great they can be, and how society and our government is to blame. Narco guys offer fame and fortune, and the problems are with the government...
Both just want "canon fodder", mindless followers willing to die for a cause...

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
The more I read about the Mexican drug wars, the more I see similarities in their recruiting styles. The mandress guys grab the poor and weak, and tell them how great they can be, and how society and our government is to blame. Narco guys offer fame and fortune, and the problems are with the government...
Both just want "canon fodder", mindless followers willing to die for a cause...

That is how every group, nation or empire has risen and fallen in the entire course of human history.

sintax

Reaction score
I love how everyone here has glazed over the mention of the lizard people!

did the bomb work in reveling the lizard people? (asking for a friend)

ps. who hasnt filled trashbags up with acetylene attached to some helium balloons and shot them with roman candles as they ascended?

4Waters

Reaction score

ps. who hasnt filled trashbags up with acetylene attached to some helium balloons and shot them with roman candles as they ascended?
Ok, so the way I see it the democrats are the lizard people, democrats are full of anger and hate and this rendering shows why they are so angry, especially at blacks🤣🤣
Reptilian_Human_Comparison.jpg

🤣🤣

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Okay
Late update

1. The intel I got at the time was this was looking like part of a planned multi location-state attack on comm grids/ with a motive against Dominion (conspiracy theory with voting machines /AT&T).
I can’t say why that was the case and why I have the following as a motove:

Reptile People theory:
I didn’t know what it was because no one had made bombs over it to this point.
This guy was a long time believer and part of that theory allegedly is a large shock to the environment (bomb), could make the reptile people change back to reptiles and be identified .
Here’s an article on the belief:

This guy spent 10 years making this device and had a large load of homemade high explosives in the RV, to the tune of 2400lbs.
He had recently had two dogs die and their bodies were in the RV with him.
His girlfriend ratted on him a year earlier but he refused consent to search and no follow up was done.

I can’t pass on anything else, he put a lot of time into this and bragged to women at bars he could make bombs.

Anyways, this one will alwsys have theories as to the motive.

Why the IRA style announcement on the loudspeaker if he was trying to get the lizards to shape shift?

wzuber

Reaction score

I can't say I've done that but I did know a guy that filled a big ass trash bag, grabbed a roll of t.p. some gas n a lighter, went across the street from his shop n lit that fucker off under a parkway tree. Blew every leaf off that tree. SBC Sherriff was a couple blocks away eating lunch. He was there n like 2 minutes. PISSSED said it rattled the fuck out of the rest. Window n shit.
Seems they were quite familiar w/max n his antics. Max went to jail. All cuz he was mad at his girlfriend..haha

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
View attachment 999438
Some people chase reptile people, I get to try out new dogs....
Running this through it’s paces next week.
My older boy is real interested in this stuff...tons of videos he's found. Including a video where a guy got one to locate Solo cups, and piss beer into them.
If you're allowed to, please post videos! This stuff is cool. Well, until SkyNet comes online...

Taboma

Reaction score
Boston Dynamics, born American at MIT and now owned by friggin Hyundai, how fucking sad. :confused:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
My older boy is real interested in this stuff...tons of videos he's found. Including a video where a guy got one to locate Solo cups, and piss beer into them.
If you're allowed to, please post videos! This stuff is cool. Well, until SkyNet comes online...
I will if I can

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This is the model I’m using with an arm.
You remember my last name right , lol

You have to put some red led's for eyes, maybe some fangs, on the claw!
Scare the hell out of those doped up idiots 😂

4Waters

Reaction score
This is the model I’m using with an arm.
You remember my last name right , lol

That thing turned a switch on😳 that's how it starts, "Lockout, tag out" and it turns it on anyways, skynet goes live🤣

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Boston Dynamics, born American at MIT and now owned by friggin Hyundai, how fucking sad. :confused:
I don’t like the left wing 60 minutes anymore but I still record it and if a cool story that is non political I’ll check it out. Anyway they had Boston Dynamic on a couple of weeks ago. Those robots are cool.

Taboma

Reaction score
I don’t like the left wing 60 minutes anymore but I still record it and if a cool story that is non political I’ll check it out. Anyway they had Boston Dynamic on a couple of weeks ago. Those robots are cool.

Those robots are so amazing to watch, I've been tracking their progress for years and the dancing one had me rolling on the floor it was so cool.
I was such a huge fan of that company, then I read about Hyundai purchasing 80% and my heart sank.