WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Extreme trailers

badluck

Reaction score
Anybody have a contact there. They don’t answer or return phone calls.

shunter2005

Reaction score
Been trying myself. No luck either. They don't answer emails either.

Bajastu

Reaction score
Try FE trailers in San Diego. They at least return phone calls.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Unless you have a business & have a resale # they won’t return calls or emails. They aren’t open to the public. I’ve been able to get a response from the parts department. I think mostly because my email comes from premiertrailerservice.com 🤷🏻‍♂️

Mack

Reaction score
Couple years ago I call Extreme about trailer parts, gave my vin number on tag they had no records of the build saved. Shot in the dark for parts on a 2008 trailer that Eliminator sold to me when I placed order for my boat. No way to match exact bearing, paint codes, or brake parts. Hope record keeping is improving.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Couple years ago I call Extreme about trailer parts, gave my vin number on tag they had no records of the build saved. Shot in the dark for parts on a 2008 trailer that Eliminator sold to me when I placed order for my boat. No way to match exact bearing, paint codes, or brake parts. Hope record keeping is improving.
Might be better off going thru eliminator?

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Anybody have a contact there. They don’t answer or return phone calls.

They will NEVER call you back...not even for warranty work. Fuck those clowns. Call adrenaline...yes you will pay out of pocket but at least they will get it done. One of a handful of gripes I have about my Boat from Advantage is that im stuck with this trailer...with ZERO after sale care.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
They will NEVER call you back...not even for warranty work. Fuck those clowns. Call adrenaline...yes you will pay out of pocket but at least they will get it done. One of a handful of gripes I have about my Boat from Advantage is that im stuck with this trailer...with ZERO after sale care.

I called Adrenalin about having my trailer (extreme) redone. They told me I had to make an appointment for them to LOOK at it… Lol. I had a brand new Extreme triple axle built in 2006 for my boat. Paint started falling off in 3 years 🙄.

badluck

Reaction score
I called Adrenalin about having my trailer (extreme) redone. They told me I had to make an appointment for them to LOOK at it… Lol. I had a brand new Extreme triple axle built in 2006 for my boat. Paint started falling off in 3 years 🙄.
That’s funny that you mentioned the paint. Last week I put an 8” piece of blue painters tape on my trailer. When I pulled it 3 days later, the paint came with it

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
That’s funny that you mentioned the paint. Last week I put an 8” piece of blue painters tape on my trailer. When I pulled it 3 days later, the paint came with it

They included a bottle of paint with mine...they know they sell a shit product. I'll never own another. I should post pics of some of the welds...only reason I haven't Is I was considering selling to build a CC over the winter..but thats not gonna happen now with the uncertainty around the the child sniffer.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

They are swamped..but from experience they do good work. Extreme is too busy building brodozer boat trailers...they couldn't give less of a shit if they tried about anything else...at least from my experience..I gave up trying and just dealt with it myself.

Last edited:

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Only way is to stop in, and basically bug till you get your info or needs handled.
They claim there’s no money in after sales etc only in new fabrication for boat manufacturers and their Zieman lines.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I have great luck with Tony returning emails, just takes a day.

badluck

Reaction score
Trying to match these 14” rims. Anyone know the bolt pattern and width ( 235/60/14) tires. Looking for another spare. I added another spare tire carrier as we get lots of flats.

badluck

Reaction score
97439FAB-A0E9-499E-8696-28C5FCEC1400.jpeg
582AF53D-DE2B-4FA5-A7AE-D74CD1B77D70.jpeg
8A5EA0F5-8FCD-41DA-9635-D9BCFACAF6B4.jpeg

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Trying to match these 14” rims. Anyone know the bolt pattern and width ( 235/60/14) tires. Looking for another spare. I added another spare tire carrier as we get lots of flats.
Standard 3500lbs axle wheel, I believe they are 5 x 4.5" bolt pattern

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
They have no interest in retail stuff, only direct to boat manufacturers. They did a redo on my trailer a few years ago, added an axle, ladder, etc. The only way they did it was because eliminator brought it to them and they were trying to earn there business back, they have since moved on to adrenaline.

Backlash

Reaction score
So, what you guys are saying is....I'll be better off doing all the work myself on my never-ending trailer project. 😁

I'm tired of reading these threads about how businesses don't return phone calls. You're telling me they dont have some $15/hr. receptionist sitting at the front desk, who can do just that? How do you expect to have a business with such shitty customer service? People who own businesses need to learn this simple strategy. Without customers, you wouldnt be where you are today. Stop taking "Us" for granted. We will simply take our business elsewhere, leaving you high and dry. Then what?

I know "RD Sux," but so do businesses with shitty customer service. Figure it out people, it isn't that hard. 🙄

Backlash

Reaction score
If you guys are in the Inland Empire, I've had good luck getting parts from Arrow Trailer Supply in Ontario.

Screenshot_20210827-030659_Google.jpg

They dont do restorations, but they have everything else you might need. Might also be able to help with the 14" spare wheel issue mentioned above.

OkHallett270

Reaction score
Extreme is owned by Lippert Components. Lippert is a supplier to almost every major RV brand out there. There’s a Lippert frame under my 5th wheel. That said, when I was researching trailers before I bought, I found a lot of bad press about certain Lippert products. I remember I watched one video online where a dudes pin box broke off the front of his trailer with about 3k miles on it. Of course the manufacturer just points the finger at the owner and says it was overloaded. Maybe it was. I haven’t had that problem yet, but I don’t like to watch my pin box move around in my rear view after hearing that. I do have some Lippert Solara awnings on my trailer and they had some solid state relays with a weather pack connector mounted to them. You could control the awning from the buttons on the awning itself or from a panel in the trailer or from an app on your phone. Those weather packs kept out the weather for less than a week after I got the trailer home. I ordered a new relay and connector and same thing happened a month or so later. Finally I ordered some actual weatherproof off-road light relays and tied them in where the old solid state ones went. I can only use my awnings from the panel inside my trailer or the clunky shitty ass app they have on my phone, but those awnings work every time now for about 4.5 years! Needless to say, Lippert isn’t high on my list in the quality control world. Their customer service sucks too. You basically have to go through an RV dealer to talk to them. I have had them answer the phone but they aren’t helpful. Just my .02 on Lippert Components

I feel like Extreme was once probably a really good down to earth company who sold out to the corporate world. I feel like this is happening in a lot of sectors in our modern world. It sucks.

Last edited: