WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

F’n Thieves

Havafj

Reaction score
So I’ve been a member for a long time and just enjoy the posts. But my nephew was at Needles Marina this weekend and today someone took off with his jet ski - custom paint - case of your choice to anyone with info. FYI - my husband is sfury on this.

Attachments

• 2E7A6C36-A12E-4155-B436-A8509523BCFF.jpeg
    2E7A6C36-A12E-4155-B436-A8509523BCFF.jpeg
    446 KB · Views: 393

sfury

Reaction score
So I’ve been a member for a long time and just enjoy the posts. But my nephew was at Needles Marina this weekend and today someone took off with his jet ski - custom paint - case of your choice to anyone with info. FYI - my husband is sfury on this.

I’m sfury and will triple the offer my wife posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wallnutz

Reaction score
We will keep an eye out. Me and the son are talking about getting a couple of old 550's so we will be on the hunt.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'll keep my eyes open when I get back to the trailerhood in Golden Shores. Did they take it off the beach or a truck?

sfury

Reaction score
I'll keep my eyes open when I get back to the trailerhood in Golden Shores. Did they take it off the beach or a truck?

I hope everyone keeps it going. I really need to handle this [emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
I hope you’re replacing cases of 9mm or 5.56

MonkeyButt70

Reaction score
I have been in Havasu for 40+ years. This past weekend was the first time I started locking up all my stuff and shutting my garage door. Something has changed in the town. It is not the same respectful people anymore.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I have been in Havasu for 40+ years. This past weekend was the first time I started locking up all my stuff and shutting my garage door. Something has changed in the town. It is not the same respectful people anymore.
Has it been the past year? The free money Mf'rs? I see it in all of society...these people need an ass whoopin'!

MK1MOD0

Reaction score

I just wrote about this very thing. Urban Cockroaches......... invading the good life.

J5Daytona

Reaction score
someone just posted on River whips that they found this ski on a beach , registration shows last name of krueger

2Driver

Reaction score
Did you report it and if so what was the response by LE?

RVRKID

Reaction score
Check River Whips, someone just posted a picture with the registration, sounds like he might have it.

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
It is 100% the same ski, same paint, and the CF numbers match.

77charger

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity was it taken during day or night. Reason I ask is that the water rises pretty good after 4-5 and could have floated away. I always pulled mine up very very far and still tied a rope to it.
But anyhow glad it was found.

counterpart7

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity was it taken during day or night. Reason I ask is that the water rises pretty good after 4-5 and could have floated away. I always pulled mine up very very far and still tied a rope to it.
But anyhow glad it was found.
I did this a few years ago at Pirates. Grew up driving across the Laughlin bridge in the morning(headed to Mohave) and seeing all of the jet skis and jet boats sitting high and dry on the beach. Figured the whole river went down at night... I too thought someone stole it, but went down river to look for it. Found it half a mile past Topoc bridge in the reeds. Always pull it up high now!

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Had a sit down ski float by us while at Needles Marina Beach, floated it to shore.
Several hours later, a group of guys came looking for it, and proceeded to give us a bunch of grief about it. My buddy, with us, was a Yavapai county sheriff's deputy. Needless to say, no good deed goes unpunished.

Dan'l