WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

F-250 Tremor from Sunrise Matt

Seeker

Reaction score
I connected with Bobby a couple of years ago through this forum. I made an appointment at Sunrise and Bobbie introduced me to Matt Charland. Since then, I have purchased several company trucks through Matt. A couple of months back I ordered a new Tremor and just picked it up!
Matt makes the ordering and purchasing process easy and stress-free. If you are getting ready to buy a new Ford, I wouldn’t hesitate to reach out to Matt.

Attachments

• B950AC37-086A-45A0-964C-A0B471B7FE97.jpeg
    B950AC37-086A-45A0-964C-A0B471B7FE97.jpeg
    319.9 KB · Views: 348

Runs2rch

Reaction score
I connected with Bobby a couple of years ago through this forum. I made an appointment at Sunrise and Bobbie introduced me to Matt Charland. Since then, I have purchased several company trucks through Matt. A couple of months back I ordered a new Tremor and just picked it up!
Matt makes the ordering and purchasing process easy and stress-free. If you are getting ready to buy a new Ford, I wouldn’t hesitate to reach out to Matt.
Specs? 7.3 right?

Bobby Williams

Your RDP Connection To Sunrise Ford!!!
Reaction score
Appreciate the business! Enjoy that new truck, it's definitely a nice one for sure!