WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

F-IN Media!! POTUS on Fox

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Credibility gets lost with what they are doing.

👍👍 However, in light of their "Left slanted" selective closings, I was not aware the Left had any credibility.... ;)

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
That's not my take. Knowing a few that have passed from it. And talking with nurse friends that are in AZ and CA.

It is wrong to force businesses to close while yours is still open. It is wrong to allow protesting in groups of a 1000 plus but deny access to the beach.

We are all in this together and the same rules and guidelines should be applied to both sides. When you allow protesting by the masses you should not deny others from going to the beach. Credibility gets lost with what they are doing.

Completely agree with your point.

And equally true is those that basically state it is just a media made up hype are as wrong as those you outline above.

For some reason personal rational conclusions such as Nganga has taken is deemed liberal or sheep like whereas ignoring facts is deemed strong and right.

America has Unfortunately rapidly fallen away from respecting each individuals personal choice and responsibility in a very short period of time. :(

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Come on Nganga. Any real American knows Covid is nothing more than the flu, the hospital numbers in Arizona are simply a fraud as they are really empty and anyone who undertakes your rational precautions is a sheep. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

You're pretzeling big time today.
It’s a good thing Steve is smarter than that.

He’s doing everything in his power to protect his son. He’s doing NOTHING to impose his will or responsibly onto anyone but himself.

He will not let you, me, or anyone else tell him how to do it best.
For someone who preaches non stop about gov over reach and logical consistency, you sure don’t seem to apply it to yourself.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Come on Nganga. Any real American knows Covid is nothing more than the flu, the hospital numbers in Arizona are simply a fraud as they are really empty and anyone who undertakes your rational precautions is a sheep. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Is your hay field empty yet? Your straw men are now numbering in the thousands!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Completely agree with your point.

And equally true is those that basically state it is just a media made up hype are as wrong as those you outline above.

For some reason personal rational conclusions such as Nganga has taken is deemed liberal or sheep like whereas ignoring facts is deemed strong and right.

America has Unfortunately rapidly fallen away from respecting each individuals personal choice and responsibility in a very short period of time. :(

Are we ignoring the fact that this is the same guy you hinted at running over on his bicycle?
Or wrapping in bacon and tailgating off a C130 over ISIS territory?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Just curious, you state this is a left/right issue.

What lengths would you go to, to keep your own child safe from this?

If I’m a lefty, so be it.

This isn’t a yes/no, right/wrong or left/right thing. I’ve taken my responsibilities as a father as serious as a man can. Been sequestered away from my family for ~18 weeks.

I’m not expecting or asking anyone else to act any differently. But to place politics in a mans desire to not see his child die, ALONE in a hospital , is just wrong.
Nganga
I would do, whatever it takes to keep my child or family member who has a low immune system safe from exposure.... Mask, body suit, hose down, whatever...

I would not bring my family member in the public...
but I would never expect the public to cater to my family member, by wearing masks and maintaining 6' clearance.

15 years ago,
My Mom II, passed away from non hodgkin's lymphoma. When she was on chemo, only my wife and SIL, were able to visit..... we did everything we could to keep her from getting sick while her white blood cell count was low... she did not go out during this time...

I hope you and your family stay safe during these times..

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Nganga
I would do, whatever it takes to keep my child or family member who has a low immune system safe from exposure.... Mask, body suit, hose down, whatever...

I would not bring my family member in the public...
but I would never expect the public to cater to my family member, by wearing masks and maintaining 6' clearance.

15 years ago,
My Mom II, passed away from non hodgkin's lymphoma. When she was on chemo, only my wife and SIL, were able to visit..... we did everything we could to keep her from getting sick while her white blood cell count was low... she did not go out during this time...

I hope you and your family stay safe during these times..

We are in complete agreement. I don’t expect the world around me to take on my responsibilities to make family safety & security issue decisions.

I just don’t get the fact that if I do so, quite a few members in here would assign me as a lefty. Those that have taken the time to get to know myself and my family, understand nothing could be further from the truth.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Damn Reeg, you're being AWFULLY QUIET lately????? What's up????

661B1756-1258-4A6B-B9DD-C1297C6C9D01.jpeg

Lots of family time lately doc and I have actually had to work a bit over the last couple months, cutting into my toying with libby time. :mad:

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Yep.. that's where I live!! Salem and Independence fireworks had to be cancelled too. Bunch of bullshit!!

Ohh well.. the wife and I have plunty of Beer, food and firewood!! We'll survive!

View attachment 895867 View attachment 895868 View attachment 895869 View attachment 895870

Normally a bunch of us would be camping here and right about dark we would run the boats about 2mi north, set anchor under the independence bridge, and watch the independence fireworks(best display in the state of oregon)! When they where over we'd run about 10mph in the dark on the way back to camp cause all of us would forget our spot lights at camp(and have had few beers)!

Pretty fukd, nobody but us here(not bitching about that) but it most certainly DOES NOT fell like INDEPENDENCE DAY!!

NicPaus

Reaction score
I hear ya. Not the 4th I am used to either. Stayed home from the river to work. Figure by next year we might be in a recession got to get it while its here. Have more jobs going than I have ever had. Hopefully it lasts but preparing for the worst.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Lots of family time lately doc and I have actually had to work a bit over the last couple months, cutting into my toying with libby time. :mad:

Good for you, somebody needs to change your diaper. 😉🤘

Marlinspike

Banned
Reaction score
If you're going to link something try to keep it from being from a University in Calif. We ALL know who own's them.
It doesn’t matter who I reference as y’all accept no authority save Trump- so I also shared a link of Trump in interview stating that masks help stop this disease. But you do you and see how the geriatric population of Havasu fares as this disease spiked again in Arizona and California.

Marlinspike

Banned
Reaction score
I call bullshit. I had a termite inspection Wednesday. The house he did before it was at a Ladies house that has worked for the CDC for 20 years. She told him his mask was worthless and to remove it. She checked his eyes and asked him a few questions about his health before letting him enter her house. She then lectured him for 45 minutes and he said he learned a lot from her. It was a educational experience in his opinion.
Trump said masks save lives.

Marlinspike

Banned
Reaction score
Just curious, you state this is a left/right issue.

What lengths would you go to, to keep your own child safe from this?

If I’m a lefty, so be it.

This isn’t a yes/no, right/wrong or left/right thing. I’ve taken my responsibilities as a father as serious as a man can. Been sequestered away from my family for ~18 weeks.

I’m not expecting or asking anyone else to act any differently. But to place politics in a mans desire to not see his child die, ALONE in a hospital , is just wrong.
Well said. What is being asked of us is so simple, just wear a bandana so that when you speak droplets from your mouth don’t fly out and kill you neighbor. And we can’t do that? Imagine if this generation was asked to really sacrifice the way our fathers and grandfathers did to defeat Tojo and Hitler. Bunch of spoiled ass bitches that won’t lift a finger to save the life of a stranger. It’s fucking sad.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well said. What is being asked of us is so simple, just wear a bandana so that when you speak droplets from your mouth don’t fly out and kill you neighbor. And we can’t do that? Imagine if this generation was asked to really sacrifice the way our fathers and grandfathers did to defeat Tojo and Hitler. Bunch of spoiled ass bitches that won’t lift a finger to save the life of a stranger. It’s fucking sad.

I promise, I’ll save you from yourself.

FishSniper

Reaction score
Grads is that you.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

Gmac, you’ve completely missed my point.

Masks are not in my equation. My point is simple. Why is it a left vs right issue if I or others in my situation, take EVERY precaution available when it comes to this virus.

My business has followed city mask requirements as well. No choice there.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
The CDC has been providing that data. If everybody wore a mask we could end this disease in a couple months. And we probably head more about Trump not taking on a leadership role in fighting Covid because Presidents are supposed to lead.

if you think “we could end this disease in a couple months” that helps explain why you’re off in Lefty-libtard land. Do you and the Trump haters think we should shut the country down until this virus is “gone?!” That’s insanity - you can’t hide from a virus - we need to deal with it and move on

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
“What you want is 100 percent of people to wear masks, but you’ll settle for 80 percent,” said Rutherford. In one simulation, researchers predicted that 80 percent of the population wearing masks would do more to reduce COVID-19 spread than a strict lockdown.

The latest forecast from the Institute of Health Metrics and Evaluation suggests that 33,000 deaths could be avoided by October 1 if 95 percent of people wore masks in public.“

Nowhere in that article does it say that we could end this thing in a couple of months if everybody wore a mask.

I listened in on a district school board meeting the other day where several highly qualified medical professionals (one of whom runs the hospital that had the first CV case in California) weighed in on how to approach opening schools back up. All of them agreed that masks are not completely effective in spreading the virus. One likened it to strapping a piece of chain link onto your face to keep a mosquito out.

Do masks help to some degree by trapping larger droplets that can contain the virus? Yes. But are the virus itself and other droplets that can contain it smaller than the size of particulates a mask will stop? Yes. Are we going to 100% stop the virus by wearing masks? No. And definitely not in “a couple of months”.

This can’t be about eliminating the virus 100% anyway. That will never happen. Somewhere along the line this went from slowing the spread so we wouldn’t overrun the hospitals to eliminating it entirely so there aren’t any cases at all. So, if masks are as effective as some would believe, all that really means is delaying this whole thing and prolonging the “pandemic”. The only people who want that are the ones who want this to go all the way to November in hopes that the masses are kept unhappy, which hopefully would cause them to blame the president and vote for Biden.

Marlinspike

Banned
Reaction score
Gmac, you’ve completely missed my point.

Masks are not in my equation. My point is simple. Why is it a left vs right issue if I or others in my situation, take EVERY precaution available when it comes to this virus.

My business has followed city mask requirements as well. No choice there.
Too bad, because I wear my mask to keep your son safe and would appreciate you wearing a mask to keep my son safe.

Marlinspike

Banned
Reaction score
if you think “we could end this disease in a couple months” that helps explain why you’re off in Lefty-libtard land. Do you and the Trump haters think we should shut the country down until this virus is “gone?!” That’s insanity - you can’t hide from a virus - we need to deal with it and move on
Look at the curve in Canada or any of a dozen other countries that stomped this shit out by doing what ‘Merica lacked the resolve and sense to do.

Reddy Too

Reaction score
Too bad, because I wear my mask to keep your son safe and would appreciate you wearing a mask to keep my son safe.

I think you just validated his posts. You might want to try again to shame him.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Joe, that thing you are replying to is just Grandpa douche Mac trying to get some more attention. It's kind of sad, (actually no it's really sad), that whatever it is can't help itself but to come back here.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know. It’s just hard not to address sheer stupidity when I see it.