WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

F-IN Media!! POTUS on Fox

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Our POTUS is currently on Fox, bleeding RED-WHITE-BLUE and main stream media is not broadcasting this event..

FUCK YOU LIBS!!!!!!

GO TRUMP!!!!!!

Hey Libs, why don't you just move to a communist country...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Our POTUS is currently on Fox, bleeding RED-WHITE-BLUE and main stream media is not broadcasting this event..

FUCK YOU LIBS!!!!!!

GO TRUMP!!!!!!

Hey Libs, why don't you just move to a communist country...

I saw a clip on Hannity where a CNN speaker said the Mt Rushmore celebration was “an unthinkable lack of responsibility for non social distancing”...to paraphrase.
Yet no such concern was given by them during the funeral of the 3 strike dead felon know as George Floyd.
Their actual segment made me want to throw up.
One CNN speaker said Trump was a cult leader.

The DNC tweeted that the entire event was a white supremacy race rally.

Leo Terrel (civil rights lawyer and hardcore Dem) was on Hannity and said he was “absolutely embarrassed to be a Democrat tonight”...He was livid with the behavior of the left.

There is no reasoning, no conversation, no debate with these lunatics.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I saw a clip on Hannity where a CNN speaker said the Mt Rushmore celebration was “an unthinkable lack of responsibility for non social distancing”...to paraphrase.
Yet no such concern was given by them during the funeral of the 3 strike dead felon know as George Floyd.

Leo Terrel (civil rights lawyer and hardcore Dem) was on Hannity and said he was “absolutely embarrassed to be a Democrat tonight”...He was livid with the behavior of the left.

hes battling the Liberal media... just like 2016

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20200703_201321.jpg

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Missed it, busy watching Hamilton.
You on the left miss a lot!! Fuck, the left isn't even it the ballpark to even try and catch it. Go knock over another Statue, only this time you'd better be watching your back, it's got a big red target on it!!

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
The wife and I just took the time to watch that speech.. I can honestly say that was probably one of the best speeches I've heard from a POTUS. I may not agree with some of his "politics" but, you CANNOT DISCREDIT him for the undeniable love and standing up for this country!!

I encourage everyone, even if you dont like him or dont plan on voting for him, the message IS REAL!!

Marlinspike

Banned
Reaction score
The wife and I just took the time to watch that speech.. I can honestly say that was probably one of the best speeches I've heard from a POTUS. I may not agree with some of his "politics" but, you CANNOT DISCREDIT him for the undeniable love and standing up for this country!!

I encourage everyone, even if you dont like him or dont plan on voting for him, the message IS REAL!!
D0558EED-E5CF-4C14-A375-DF269801BB53.jpeg

Marlinspike

Banned
Reaction score
Too bad none of those in attendance listened to Ivanka. Guilfoyle probably won’t be the only new Covid case in South Dakota.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Too bad none of those in attendance listened to Ivanka. Guilfoyle probably won’t be the only new Covid case in South Dakota.

I can give a fuk less about what Ivanka said.. I said nothing about masks, social distancing or anything else!

I was speaking about the message of the speech.. and if you spent anytime out of the comfort zone of your house, and delt with what is going on in the outside world, as some of us have had to do, instead of just going off what you see on MSM, maybe you would have a clue!! But it's cool, watch our city's, towns, properties get destroyed and just sit back and watch.

Marlinspike

Banned
Reaction score
Trump could have given the same speech from the Oval Office without putting anyone at risk. How many Secret Service agents do you suppose will get Covid over Trumps latest photo op?

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Trump could have given the same speech from the Oval Office without putting anyone at risk. How many Secret Service agents do you suppose will get Covid over Trumps latest photo op?

Oh great, looks like another one has joined up.

How many people got Covid from the protests? I’m betting a lot more than Trump’s speech. But those were okay, right?

But the more relevant question is how many of those people will actually die from it? Probably none.

It’s so funny how every time Trump does something we hear from the left, “He’s putting people at risk of Covid! What a reckless ass!” But when something like a protest happens that the left agrees with, Covid is nowhere to be found.

You clowns can’t have it both ways and it just illustrates how the left party is completely willing to ignore science if it benefits them to do so.

Marlinspike

Banned
Reaction score
Oh great, looks like another one has joined up.

How many people got Covid from the protests? I’m betting a lot more than Trump’s speech. But those were okay, right?

But the more relevant question is how many of those people will actually die from it? Probably none.

It’s so funny how every time Trump does something we hear from the left, “He’s putting people at risk of Covid! What a reckless ass!” But when something like a protest happens that the left agrees with, Covid is nowhere to be found.

You clowns can’t have it both ways and it just illustrates how the left party is completely willing to ignore science if it benefits them to do so.
Anybody who's hanging out in a crowd and not wearing a mask is an idiot and an asshole- don't care whether they're a right or a lefty.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Anybody who's hanging out in a crowd and not wearing a mask is an idiot and an asshole- don't care whether they're a right or a lefty.

Fair enough, but why do we only hear about how bad a gathering is when Trump does it? Total silence when it’s a protest with people actually yelling and spreading their spit in pretty much the best way possible.

Masks are a whole other issue. I’d just like to see compelling data that they actually do a damn thing.

boatdoc55

Reaction score
I can give a fuk less about what Ivanka said.. I said nothing about masks, social distancing or anything else!

I was speaking about the message of the speech.. and if you spent anytime out of the comfort zone of your house, and delt with what is going on in the outside world, as some of us have had to do, instead of just going off what you see on MSM, maybe you would have a clue!! But it's cool, watch our city's, towns, properties get destroyed and just sit back and watch.
This our newest lefty on RDP. Haven't yet figured out if it's Grads or shameus but the "eat my ass" comment in another thread has got me leaning to shameus. Chit, maybe it's 5291/2's nephew or his uncle

Marlinspike

Banned
Reaction score
The CDC has been providing that data. If everybody wore a mask we could end this disease in a couple months. And we probably head more about Trump not taking on a leadership role in fighting Covid because Presidents are supposed to lead.
Fair enough, but why do we only hear about how bad a gathering is when Trump does it? Total silence when it’s a protest with people actually yelling and spreading their spit in pretty much the best way possible.

Masks are a whole other issue. I’d just like to see compelling data that they actually do a damn thing.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
The CDC has been providing that data. If everybody wore a mask we could end this disease in a couple months. And we probably head more about Trump not taking on a leadership role in fighting Covid because Presidents are supposed to lead.

Where is the data to support the claim that we could end this thing in a couple of months if everybody wore a mask?

What would have stopped this thing in a couple of months (or sooner) is if this wasn’t an election year. There is nothing Trump can or will do regarding Covid that will get him even the slightest bit of praise from the left. They’ve been against him in all respects ever since he took office. The point there is that even if he displayed the very best leadership, it would go entirely unacknowledged.

As a result, any gathering he has will automatically be bad and with total disregard for Covid. The protests, on the other hand, perfectly align with the left agenda, so those are perfectly okay. Hypocrisy, plain and simple.

yz450mm

Reaction score
Where is the data to support the claim that we could end this thing in a couple of months if everybody wore a mask?

What would have stopped this thing in a couple of months (or sooner) is if this wasn’t an election year. There is nothing Trump can or will do regarding Covid that will get him even the slightest bit of praise from the left. They’ve been against him in all respects ever since he took office. The point there is that even if he displayed the very best leadership, it would go entirely unacknowledged.

As a result, any gathering he has will automatically be bad and with total disregard for Covid. The protests, on the other hand, perfectly align with the left agenda, so those are perfectly okay. Hypocrisy, plain and simple.
Joe, that thing you are replying to is just Grandpa douche Mac trying to get some more attention. It's kind of sad, (actually no it's really sad), that whatever it is can't help itself but to come back here.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

just_floatin

Reaction score
Why hello there newbie liberal. We will just call you Joe....no reason. Why don’t you give it a rest, enjoy your freedom of speech and please leave our country! #Ignorelist

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
But it was ok when Hillary, sanders and Biden visited.

Marlinspike

Banned
Reaction score

“What you want is 100 percent of people to wear masks, but you’ll settle for 80 percent,” said Rutherford. In one simulation, researchers predicted that 80 percent of the population wearing masks would do more to reduce COVID-19 spread than a strict lockdown.

The latest forecast from the Institute of Health Metrics and Evaluation suggests that 33,000 deaths could be avoided by October 1 if 95 percent of people wore masks in public.“

Marlinspike

Banned
Reaction score

And here’s what Trump is now saying about masks starting at :53.

Marlinspike

Banned
Reaction score
Why hello there newbie liberal. We will just call you Joe....no reason. Why don’t you give it a rest, enjoy your freedom of speech and please leave our country! #Ignorelist
I am enjoying my freedom of speech right here. Thank you! Happy 4th!

KevinR

Reaction score
“What you want is 100 percent of people to wear masks, but you’ll settle for 80 percent,” said Rutherford. In one simulation, researchers predicted that 80 percent of the population wearing masks would do more to reduce COVID-19 spread than a strict lockdown.

The latest forecast from the Institute of Health Metrics and Evaluation suggests that 33,000 deaths could be avoided by October 1 if 95 percent of people wore masks in public.“

Not that I read all articles on this subject, but has just one of the so-called expert organizations had their predictions or calculations actually come true? I noticed how this article now uses the term “suggests”. What a strong conviction they have. 😆

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Is that like one of your climate change studies? 😂

STAY INDOORS!!!!!!

boatdoc55

Reaction score

If you're going to link something try to keep it from being from a University in Calif. We ALL know who own's them.

boatdoc55

Reaction score
Damn Reeg, you're being AWFULLY QUIET lately????? What's up????

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Hey....all you lefties and bashing those that don’t want to wear a mask. Stay in your basements, safe spaces and let the rights/adults go on working. You do know that you and the government need us to pay the bills. Just think about it if you are right we will die off in 90 days and you will get to rule the world as your leaders have planned without any more blood shed. It will be a win/win!!!

NicPaus

Reaction score
I call bullshit. I had a termite inspection Wednesday. The house he did before it was at a Ladies house that has worked for the CDC for 20 years. She told him his mask was worthless and to remove it. She checked his eyes and asked him a few questions about his health before letting him enter her house. She then lectured him for 45 minutes and he said he learned a lot from her. It was a educational experience in his opinion.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
View attachment 895799

No beach but protesting is ok Fucking hypocrites.

I honestly don’t see how any better argument can be made than this.

Protesting, burying dead felons, looting burning buildings, and any form of Trump bashing is fully acceptable.

The absolute blatant hypocrisy shown by the left and CNN just from last nights Mt Rushmore celebration is enough to make one vomit.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Hey....all you lefties and bashing those that don’t want to wear a mask. Stay in your basements, safe spaces and let the rights/adults go on working. You do know that you and the government need us to pay the bills. Just think about it if you are right we will die off in 90 days and you will get to rule the world as your leaders have planned without any more blood shed. It will be a win/win!!!

Just curious, you state this is a left/right issue.

What lengths would you go to, to keep your own child safe from this?

If I’m a lefty, so be it.

This isn’t a yes/no, right/wrong or left/right thing. I’ve taken my responsibilities as a father as serious as a man can. Been sequestered away from my family for ~18 weeks.

I’m not expecting or asking anyone else to act any differently. But to place politics in a mans desire to not see his child die, ALONE in a hospital , is just wrong.

530RL

Reaction score
Just curious, you state this is a left/right issue.

What lengths would you go to, to keep your own child safe from this?

If I’m a lefty, so be it.

This isn’t a yes/no, right/wrong or left/right thing. I’ve taken my responsibilities as a father as serious as a man can. Been sequestered away from my family for ~18 weeks.

I’m not expecting or asking anyone else to act any differently. But to place politics in a mans desire to not see his child die, ALONE in a hospital , is just wrong.

Come on Nganga. Any real American knows Covid is nothing more than the flu, the hospital numbers in Arizona are simply a fraud as they are really empty and anyone who undertakes your rational precautions is a sheep. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

NicPaus

Reaction score
Come on Nganga. Any real American knows Covid is nothing more than the flu, the hospital numbers in Arizona are simply a fraud as they are really empty and anyone who undertakes your rational precautions is a sheep. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
That's not my take. Knowing a few that have passed from it. And talking with nurse friends that are in AZ and CA.

It is wrong to force businesses to close while yours is still open. It is wrong to allow protesting in groups of a 1000 plus but deny access to the beach.

We are all in this together and the same rules and guidelines should be applied to both sides. When you allow protesting by the masses you should not deny others from going to the beach. Credibility gets lost with what they are doing.