WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

F@$k that hurt.....

4Waters

Reaction score
At least that's what the squirrel was thinking, you can tell by the way it walked off🤣🤣

Their reactions are usually really quick.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I've seen a friend accidentally kill a bunny with a chip shot. That was sad. Another time a buddy hit a coot on a worm burner drive. It waddled to the closest pond.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
My buddy was in Hawaii in the mid 90's and teed off, ball hit a tree, bounce off the windshield of a passing car and landed right at his feet...ILMFAO at that one...

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I would have never thought that squirrel would have got hit. I hit a duck once while casting. 1 in a million
First time I took my son he beaned a squirrel a good 100yrds out.
I've seen a friend accidentally kill a bunny with a chip shot. That was sad. Another time a buddy hit a coot on a worm burner drive. It waddled to the closest pond.
I was having one of those days....
I shanked a shot into a bush on a slope. Out rolls a bunny, toes up.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Many of my tee shots have gone so far off into the rough that they very well may have killed something out there. All innocent thinking they were safe being so far away from the course. No no no..... NOTHING is safe on the right side when I'm teeing off! Lol!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
At least that's what the squirrel was thinking, you can tell by the way it walked off🤣🤣

Their reactions are usually really quick.

We were playing for my buddies bachelor party and I was just learning. I was swinging in the T box and shanked a worm burner that bounced off the Ladies T box and hit a friend right in the balls over on another T Box. He immediately dropped and lost his buzz. Ended up having to go to the doctor the next week when his testes were still swollen, black and blue. Everyone busted up laughing while I ran over to check on him and he took it pretty well, I felt like such a kook. We still talk about it today and I never made the tour.