WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

F' Sand Star Industries

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVRKID

Reaction score
This was put up on glamisdunes.com by a very reputable guy that is/has been at vendors for a long time, I know we have some Glamis peeps here so thought I would share it and spread the word about this POS!!

Anyone that knows me knows that I never come on this board and bash anyone. I don't even participate in any of the hot topics of discussion. I have always tried to be a honest and fair man when it comes to life and business, I have enjoyed the past 29 years at Glamis selling parts and helping the public, until Saturday night. I am so emotional right know I cant even focus on my typing, so please bear with me. First I would like to tell you about my daughter Courtney. Courtney is a 18 year old beautifully girl that is full of life who by the way turned 18 one month ago. Courtney can be seen most weekends at our trailer selling parts or helping in the apparel tent. I am not Courtneys natural father but I have been her father ever since her Dad was killed in a motorcycle accident at the age of 7. Courtney by all outward appearances is a very outgoing and personable little girl. However, Courtney has been diagnosed with some mental disabilities. We have been dealing with these disabilities for the last 10 years. I won't get into specifics but I will tell two things that are very important to this story. Number 1, Courtney has never met a person that she has not liked and Number 2, Courtney can not tell a lie. I know that sounds unbelievable but the doctors tell us that is just how her brain is wired. Most of the people who are close to Courtney as most of the vendors at Glamis are, are fully aware of Courtneys medical history and background. Courtney has loved the dunes like no place else for the past 15 years. Just in the last two years she has become able to work with us here in the dunes. I am not saying that Courtney is the perfect child, we all have our problems, and Courtney is no exception. The mental disability that she bears just makes it a little tougher on her at times. Courtney is a straight A student in the last year of high school and attending College where she is also making straight A's. Courtney has a tendency to embrace those around her and make them feel like she has known them forever. Unfortunately, in todays society this is sometimes not the right thing to do.

The next part of this story is not stretched or blown up in any, it is 100% factual. It is almost word for word with the actual police report.

So the events are this:

Last Saturday night at approximately 9PM, John Painter (Sandstar Industries) who I am sure you know is an apparel vendor on our row asked Courtney if she would like to go on a Rhino ride in the small dunes after we all closed. I have known John for years and thought him to be a trusting man and a man of his word. John also was very well aware of Courtneys mental condition. I told John and Courtney that it was fine to go on a ride but she needed to be back to our trailer by PM. They did not return until approximately 12:pM. I was worried that they had broke down and were stranded in the dunes. I was just about to go out and start looking for them when they pulled up. As Courtney got out of the Rhino she was stumbling and could hardly walk. She immediately started apologizing to me profusely. Her very words were "I am sorry Dad I am so sorry". She just kept repeating this while John gave me a bullshit story about the battery going dead in the Rhino and taking them awhile to get it restarted. I was so mad that I just decided to make Courtney go to bed and deal with it in the am. Courtney woke up the next morning, the look on her face obviously told me she was distressed. I asked her what happened, knowing perfectly well, knowing she can't lie and I would get the truth. She said she went down to Johns business and walked into the back lot where they were to see if he was ready to go for their ride. John, his employees and friends were back there doing shots of liquor and talked Courtney to joining them. Had I known I knew they had been drinking she would have never allowed to go down there. After several rounds of shots, John took her for the ride into the dunes. After a short ways John stopped the Rhino. Courtney asked why they were not going riding and John told her they would stop and have a few more shots. Now I am not going to get into the details because it just too hard for me to think about much less write down. But the bottom line is this: John had sex with my daughter. A man nearing his 50's if not already in the 50's having sex with my mentally disabled 18 year (remember she just turned 18 one month ago) daughter. WOW.

Now I realize that my daughter is 18 but if she had not been filled with liquor this never would have happened. If this had been a true friend or even a decent person not to count husband and father of two daughters himself older than Courtney, this would have never happened.

Unfortunately I immediately blew up and went down to confront John. I was just so angry and hurt I did not even know what to say. I am not even going to say what I said but will leave it to your imagination.

Courtney was obviously very upset and traumatized. I went to talk to her mother about this situation and when I got back Courtney had disappeared. We all began looking for her and was found by her brother Bryant (who you may have met, he is our tire guy) found her behind the tower behind the store. She had tried to commit suicide. If anyone of you noticed that would explain all the law and medical staff at the Glamis Beach Store Sunday sometime around 9. She was rushed to the hospital.

I can't even explain the picture of my little girl laying in the ER fighting for her life with tubes down her throat, electrodes all over her and throwing up buckets of blood and mucous. It was a scene out of the Exorcist. She was transferred to ICU where she remained until this morning. She was released to be transferred to a psychiatric hospital in Phoenix (her home city). No one knows how far this will set her back.

The biggest issue Courtney is worried about is she had messed up Glamis for everyone. And believe it or not, with Courtneys sometime weird way of thinking she was even sorry that John would get into trouble. That is just her nature worrying about everyone else and not herself.

Now I do realize, Courtney is 18 and legally responsible for herself but this is JUST not acceptable in my mind. At the very least they should charge John with giving liquor to a minor. The very fact that she has been diagnosed with a mental disability and remember John was fully aware of the disability should account for something.

If you think John did the right thing by "scoring" with my 18 year daughter please stop his booth on vendor row and give him an "atta boy". If you think he did wrong, please stop by and voice your opinion. One word of caution, I wouldn't take my young children with you. John is also on facebook under Sandstar Industries. Please give him your thoughts and opinions and give my daughter your hearts and prayers.

Thanks for allowing me your time to get this off my chest.

--------------------

Last edited:

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I don't even know what to say...this is terrible. My blood is boiling right now...

That man is a predator and must pay for his crime. Booze + under 21 daughter = rape

The fact that he's a family friend means this was premeditated in my mind...sick bastard.

I hope the family can pull thru this ok.

Last edited:

LomitaBob

Reaction score
dued's facebook and website are down now

TomD

Breathing Member
Reaction score
John should be ashamed of him self first off. John should have his ass kicked!

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
I hope this guy get buried in the dunes somewhere unmarked in the middle of the night... Fuck i hope the police are involved!

milkmoney

Reaction score
i am very sorry to read the story. i have a real soft spot for mentally challenged people and or handicapped folks.

i am jus thrown back how someone would do such a thing...

edit: cause i am dumb...

Last edited:

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
John should be ashamed of him self first off. John should have his ass kicked!
Sounds more like he should be in jail, or laying in the sand somewhere in a pool of blood.

This just makes me sick to my stomach.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
i am very sorry to read your story. i have a real soft spot for mentally challenged people and or handicapped folks.

i am jus thrown back how someone that would know you and your daughters condition would do this..

my ? is what was his response to you..?

I don't think this was RVRKID rather someone on G'dunes.com

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
He sure got his sites down fast.... I bet he gets tuned up good... Glamis peeps are a small community like the River, so he won't get far

h2o225

Reaction score
What a troll. Hope he is charged does some time. If the inmates find he is a Chester he will have a rough time doing time. Someone will make him their butcher. Bastard hope he looses his ass

PVHCA

Reaction score
Totally unacceptable behavior Chris, you seemed to have handled yourself alot better than most would have including myself. This act is inexcusable and he should be dealt with. I believe there are laws that protect ill children and you should contact an attorney.

I know Chris quite well and he is a stand up and honest man, IMO this story isn't embelished what so ever.

Your all in my thoughts bud!!

PVHCA

Reaction score
Did this happen to your family Chris or a friends?

I'm a little rattled is all.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Fuck... what a f'd up POS.

Hope this guy gets to spend some quality time in Prison.

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
Really upsetting story. Without any doubt, I'd be in jail right now, probably for a long time.

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
I'm speechless.... Horrible Vial I know where there's a real good compost pile. Just saying.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
What a sick fuck. :thumbsdown

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What kind of mental handicap makes it so a person can't tell a lie?

RVRKID

Reaction score
Totally unacceptable behavior Chris, you seemed to have handled yourself alot better than most would have including myself. This act is inexcusable and he should be dealt with. I believe there are laws that protect ill children and you should contact an attorney.

I know Chris quite well and he is a stand up and honest man, IMO this story isn't embelished what so ever.

Your all in my thoughts bud!!

Thanks Phil but thank God it didn't happen to me, I just got the story off of Glamisdunes.com

LomitaBob

Reaction score

im sure its some form of autisum. since my kid started having bad sizures at 8 months old I have learned there are tons of little things that people can have

PVHCA

Reaction score
Thanks Phil but thank God it didn't happen to me, I just got the story off of Glamisdunes.com

Got it figured out after I calmed down.

Sorry for you friend.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score

Its been 11 years since I got my useless degree in psychology, but I Williams Syndrome is one of them. Definitely not saying this is what this young woman has, but just for example of development disorders that can have it as a symptom.

79schiada

Reaction score

I forgot the name of the condition, but did see a expose featuring the handicap not all too long ago. The people affected by the condition usually are happy, overly outgoing and personable, with no ability to filter expression or conversation.

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
Wow! I'd have a hard time composing myself while confronting that a-hole. I hope the jackass gets raped himself while he's doing time in prison.

Sent from my iPhone from Earth.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
sad.....

Glamis is close to the border....Maybe we can trade 2 hard working/trustworth illegals for this one peice of trash

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
That's fucking rape. I hope they press charges.

Sent from my iPad using Tap That Ass

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
Jesus Christ that is horrible.

What kind of a person does that?

Hopefully this guy ends up in a hole SOON!!!

milkmoney

Reaction score
put him the cell with that motor bulider guy that did the same thing a few years ago, and let them have at it with each other..:thumbsdown

Joker

Reaction score
Some people are fucking sick and they get away with it time after time.:thumbsdown

What a sad deal.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
so this POS gives alcohol to a metally disabled girl, rapes her, and I can only imagine spends the next 3-4 HOURS trying to calm her down and convince her not to say anything... Oh gawd, this poor girl/family. My heart goes out to them. I certainly hope this ruins this mans life. :thumbsdown

milkmoney

Reaction score
so this POS gives alcohol to a metally disabled girl, rapes her, and I can only imagine spends the next 3-4 HOURS trying to calm her down and convince her not to say anything... Oh gawd, this poor girl/family. My heart goes out to them. I certainly hope this ruins this mans life. :thumbsdown

thank you, excatly what i was thinking and jus couldnt put it in words...perfect:thumbsup

Reaction score
Speechless. Sad.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Why did it get pulled Joe?

According to Beachhead, Looks like Mike G wanted it pulled. I'm waiting on a couple calls right now. I'll call you when I know more about this.

This sick fuck needs to be suffer a slow painfull death. :thumbsdown

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
According to Beachhead, Looks like Mike G wanted it pulled. I'm waiting on a couple calls right now. I'll call you when I know more about this.

This sick fuck needs to be suffer a slow painfull death. :thumbsdown

I can't even get on the site at all. I wonder if this is blowing it up right now?

69GS

Reaction score
:thumbsdownThis guy is one sick individual and taking advantage of the handicapped makes it even sicker

Hammer

Reaction score
I'm in disbelief.... I hope this young lady comes out of this ok, this could have long lasting psychological effects.

blackbart

Reaction score
WTF PEOPLE JUST NEVER STOP AMAZING ME HES JUST BUFFALO HILL GET HIS

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I'm in disbelief.... I hope this young lady comes out of this ok, this could have long lasting psychological effects.

Big time. She's already tried to commit suicide because of it. I really feel bad for her and her family.

Sent from my iPad using Tap That Ass

LomitaBob

Reaction score
here is one instance that I can think of where the internet and all of its BS is doing some good. every site that has anything to do with powersports is blowing up over this. and other than publicising the poor girls shameful event, the entire world is gonna know about this before lunch.

this Dude can run but he can't hide at this point!!!! I really hope some one beats his ass at the least.

I hope that someone can get it accross to the chick that this is no way her fault and she has nothing to be guilty over. does anyone on her know the family? do the need help with medical costs ect? sounds like she was pretty messed up. I cant give much but would give something to help. my wife went through a similar deal when she was 14 and she still has a hard time with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.