WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

F the IRS

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Selling a house and a federal lien pops up during eacrow on the title report to the tune of $25,000 in my name. Title report was pulled towards end of December but someone dropped the ball and nobody told me till Jan 5 there was a lien. I immediately begin calling the IRS panicking like a mofo and was told they are dead first week of Jan. recalculating how they are going to fuck everyone over this year and call back next week. Next weeks call turns into call next week which turns into sorry another week, into sorry call tomorrow it's the day, turns into we are down big-time and have no clue as of yesterday. Meanwhile I've extended escrow 2x's with my cash buyer and closing is tomorrow so no stress at all. Called the bastards again at 4:00 today and IRS dude says system still fubar but let me try. Ten minutes later he says half of what he needs just won't work but he can see I owe $9.91 from 20fucking10 and pushed thru a lien release and apologized for my hassle. So now I have to call back in 3-5 business day's for paperwork to be faxed to title Co.if my buyer will extend escrow again. Fuck the IRS

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Selling a house and a federal lien pops up during eacrow on the title report to the tune of $25,000 in my name. Title report was pulled towards end of December but someone dropped the ball and nobody told me till Jan 5 there was a lien. I immediately begin calling the IRS panicking like a mofo and was told they are dead first week of Jan. recalculating how they are going to fuck everyone over this year and call back next week. Next weeks call turns into call next week which turns into sorry another week, into sorry call tomorrow it's the day, turns into we are down big-time and have no clue as of yesterday. Meanwhile I've extended escrow 2x's with my cash buyer and closing is tomorrow so no stress at all. Called the bastards again at 4:00 today and IRS dude says system still fubar but let me try. Ten minutes later he says half of what he needs just won't work but he can see I owe $9.91 from 20fucking10 and pushed thru a lien release and apologized for my hassle. So now I have to call back in 3-5 business day's for paperwork to be faxed to title Co.if my buyer will extend escrow again. Fuck the IRS

Biden Harris Lower Your Expectations.jpeg

Come on man!!

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
"So what you're saying is that if Trump had won none of this would have happened?" - 530RL
I would call you a wordsmith but that would be an insult to yore mastery.

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
Never EVER trust three letter government departments such as, IRS, DEA, FBI, CIA, HHS, ICE, FAA, FFA, and on, and on…..

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I filed an extension, getting a $20k refund…my return to this date has still not been processed 👎

Played the phone game, faxed in a duplicate…still nothing.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I filed an extension, getting a $20k refund…my return to this date has still not been processed 👎

Played the phone game, faxed in a duplicate…still nothing.

You actually think they are give yore money back?