WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
I have grandkids and wish I was with them so I could explain what is going on.
Nothing but crimes of opportunity. Pieces of shit
I’m glad that our only child is old enough to appreciate the indifference. He’s 34.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
My 12 year old grandson is on his 3rd day staying with us, his little brother is 10 and with my son. Landon was asking PaPa what’s going on so we had that talk. As my parents did with me we have to teach them what we know.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
There’s a huge gathering at Fremont street in Vegas right now.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
My neice is a PO in the jails in Sonoma Co. Friggin POS have been outside threatening to rush the place today.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
If I had a store in Los Angeles I would be there tomorrow with my guns protecting what’s mine.

I think we’re going to see some of that happening tomorrow.

you are a true American Shin. Got your back anytime

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Hard to watch. National Guard should be deployed, and a bounty should be placed on every looter. Let the biggest militia loose, would not take long, pure fucking trash, clean them out. Rant over.

they are currently being brought up to ready status

arch stanton

Reaction score
You can get more with a kind word and a gun than just a kind word.
During the last LA riots the Korean shop keepers did not have to shoot much but they were armed and willing to use them and the rioters passed them by

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
If I had a store in Los Angeles I would be there tomorrow with my guns protecting what’s mine.

I think we’re going to see some of that happening tomorrow.

LA has changed a lot in 30 years.. Seems LA rioters have learned to go trash someone else’s neighborhood though.

Cops aren’t going to let shop owners post up with guns.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
LA has changed a lot in 30 years.. Seems LA rioters have learned to go trash someone else’s neighborhood though.

Cops aren’t going to let shop owners post up with guns.
Would be real interesting to see what happened if they trashed the wrong neighborhood, maybe not in California, but out here in redneck Ville.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
It’s amazing watching the spin from each different news network, unfucking believable.🙄

i intentionally try to get all POV. Its crazy dramatic differences on verbiage etc. i noticed today that MSNBC seems to just let their guests make “statements”

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
“No justice no peace” should apply to all the scumbags too

Hypnautic

Reaction score
My Sister’s is a Director for a museum and her building is on the corner where Rodney King was beat. She says it’s still used as a gathering spot for BS like this. Building across from hers is on fire.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Pat Harvey on channel 9/2 was calling the rioters anarchists and Antifa.

Seemed like they shut her down a little while after that. She was talking smack about far left Democratic groups and got interrupted mid-sentence through the earpiece and never said another word. 😂

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Seemed like they shut her down a little while after that. She was talking smack about far left Democratic groups and got interrupted mid-sentence through the earpiece and never said another word. 😂

That’s true, I heard that as well.

2Driver

Reaction score
There’s peeps right here on this site that would gladly and excitedly vote for her as POTUS today.

If she’s picked for Biden’s VP and he wins it could become reality. That’s how close the US is from going off a cliff. Musk better hurry up with that Mars project. :)

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
Word Social Media is that there are marching demonstrations scheduled in San Clemente today. It will be very interesting to see how the locals and store owners react. Myself will be prepared and family protected. If I end up on the news look for my hat logo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

franky

Reaction score
From a resident in the mess. Interesting read:

A report from the ground in Minneapolis. Please read to the end. It is important and moving. Love to all my MN people.
Stay safe.

Thank you Kevin Sessums for reposting:

This is from my friend, Jeff Forester who lives in Uptown Minneapolis. For some insight from within.

“So for those of you who are interested - I have no idea how national media is covering this - here is what is happening on the ground from my perspective. It is a long post.

All day yesterday people were out on the street helping businesses - EVERY SINGLE BUSINESS IN UPTOWN has boarded up windows and locked down their stores. The 3rd Precinct, which burned on down Thursday night, is on the east end of Lake Street. Uptown, where we live and the 5th Precinct police station is located, is three miles west on lake street. All of Lake Street was looted on Thursday night. On Friday EVERY BUSINESS on Lake Street and adjoining commercial districts, was boarded up.

Many spray painted murals on the plywood - let folks know they were a local or minority owned business. Essential businesses.

Last night was by far the worst night. Protests during the day were peaceful. There was an 8:00pm curfew. Everything changed when the sun went down. There are roving and highly organized bands of anti-government neo-nazi white men cruising the city, breaking off plywood, looting stores, and then setting them fire to the buildings.

On the Northside, which is predominately African American, the situation was much the same. Local civic groups were trying to protect local businesses and homes. there were many fires.

The violence and destruction is NOT being driven by local people. The cars on the streets have either removed their license plates, or have out of state plates.

Here is a post from a neighbor, "Everybody! We need to get our heads around what’s happening, Mpls and St Paul are being attacked by fascist “accelerationist” white crazies. Trying to divide & destroy us.

Accelerationism: the idea inspiring white supremacist killers around the world -Vox"

Expect these same types to infiltrate all of the legitimate protests happening in other cities in America. We are fighting an enemy within.

These "accelerationists" burned down the 5th Police Precinct, our post office, every pharmacy. The Wallgreens and CVS within a few blocks of our house are still burning this morning. The grocery stores were all hit. Every bank has been hit. Every liquor store, every gas station. They have guns and accelerants.

When National Guard show up, they disappear into the neighborhoods and have been setting fires. It is a violent game of arsonist wake-a-mole. There is no longer any fire fighting service available - overwhelmed. So neighbors are using garden hoses to put out the fires and save homes. Pictures neighbors are sharing - these are young white men, heavily armed.

According to authorities there are over 10,000 of these "accelerationists" in the city. St. Paul arrested over 50 people last night. ALL OF THEM were from out of state. The authorities are checking phones of the people they have arrested, doing contact tracing of sorts on these people. These people are connected to right wing militia style groups with a civil/race war fantasy. They are opportunistically using the legitimate, peaceful George Floyd protests as a cover to actualize their neo-nazi fever dream.

Gov. Walz just said, "If you know where these people are sleeping today, let us know and we will execute warrants. Allie and I were helping the owner of a commercial building up the street - a friend, and two of these guys came up to us. Wanted to know where the free food was being distributed. He gave them an address that was three blocks away. Had no idea what we were talking about - not from here.

Allie, the girls and I are fine and safe. Exhausted. Angry. We have not really slept in three days. Everyone in Minneapolis/St. Paul is the same.

So, what to do? Our neighborhood group is meeting at the park this afternoon. I think that they will organize our neighborhood watch to patrol, try to spot fires and get them out ASAP.

Major protests are planned for today. They want the other three police officers involved in George Floyd's murder arrested, they want the MN Attorney General, not the Hennepin County Attorney to manage the case. They want the MPD disbanded and reformed with many alternative public safety and law enforcement strategies used. But the legitimate protests will end at 8:00 pm.

The Gov. and the mayor are calling in thousands more National Guard Troops. We already had more National Guard troops in the city than ever before. They are doing a good job but were overwhelmed last night by sheer numbers. Gov. Walz is the highest ranking soldier to have ever served in Congress and led the National Guard - he clearly sees this for what it is and will fight it. This is now a military operation by the State of Minnesota against alt-right, white nationalists and anarchists that have come into Minneapolis to use the protests against police brutality as cover for their death fantasy.

They are trying to force authorities to use deadly force and "accelerate" the violence.

It is dark friends.

The other side - this morning the neighborhood is out in force helping with the clean up, re-securing businesses. Massive food distribution at community centers. People taking in neighbors whose homes were destroyed or whose neighborhood was so impacted that it is no longer habitable. Allie was ion contact with students, many of whom are refugees from war torn countries, that were hearing explosions and fire and sirens - they were calling her to make sure she was okay.

Today I will garden. My flowers are starting to really come into bloom. Vegetables coming in strong. New raised bed being built. Eat some good food. Feel grateful. Train our new puppy Ruth, who is just a pip. Take her to the lake and give her a swimming lesson. Then I'll take a nap. I think tonight will be a long one.”

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
If she’s picked for Biden’s VP and he wins it could become reality. That’s how close the US is from going off a cliff. Musk better hurry up with that Mars project. :)

We are over the cliff and in a free fall already. I’ve never seen anything like what’s going on in my lifetime. It’s a sad state of affairs. There’s absolutely no leadership. From either side. Someone needs to step up. Say whatever a leader says to calm people the fuck down and get this country back on track. Time to put egos and self interest aside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

traquer

Reaction score
From a resident in the mess. Interesting read:

A report from the ground in Minneapolis. Please read to the end. It is important and moving. Love to all my MN people.
Stay safe.

Thank you Kevin Sessums for reposting:

This is from my friend, Jeff Forester who lives in Uptown Minneapolis. For some insight from within.

“So for those of you who are interested - I have no idea how national media is covering this - here is what is happening on the ground from my perspective. It is a long post.

All day yesterday people were out on the street helping businesses - EVERY SINGLE BUSINESS IN UPTOWN has boarded up windows and locked down their stores. The 3rd Precinct, which burned on down Thursday night, is on the east end of Lake Street. Uptown, where we live and the 5th Precinct police station is located, is three miles west on lake street. All of Lake Street was looted on Thursday night. On Friday EVERY BUSINESS on Lake Street and adjoining commercial districts, was boarded up.

Many spray painted murals on the plywood - let folks know they were a local or minority owned business. Essential businesses.

Last night was by far the worst night. Protests during the day were peaceful. There was an 8:00pm curfew. Everything changed when the sun went down. There are roving and highly organized bands of anti-government neo-nazi white men cruising the city, breaking off plywood, looting stores, and then setting them fire to the buildings.

On the Northside, which is predominately African American, the situation was much the same. Local civic groups were trying to protect local businesses and homes. there were many fires.

The violence and destruction is NOT being driven by local people. The cars on the streets have either removed their license plates, or have out of state plates.

Here is a post from a neighbor, "Everybody! We need to get our heads around what’s happening, Mpls and St Paul are being attacked by fascist “accelerationist” white crazies. Trying to divide & destroy us.

Accelerationism: the idea inspiring white supremacist killers around the world -Vox"

Expect these same types to infiltrate all of the legitimate protests happening in other cities in America. We are fighting an enemy within.

These "accelerationists" burned down the 5th Police Precinct, our post office, every pharmacy. The Wallgreens and CVS within a few blocks of our house are still burning this morning. The grocery stores were all hit. Every bank has been hit. Every liquor store, every gas station. They have guns and accelerants.

When National Guard show up, they disappear into the neighborhoods and have been setting fires. It is a violent game of arsonist wake-a-mole. There is no longer any fire fighting service available - overwhelmed. So neighbors are using garden hoses to put out the fires and save homes. Pictures neighbors are sharing - these are young white men, heavily armed.

According to authorities there are over 10,000 of these "accelerationists" in the city. St. Paul arrested over 50 people last night. ALL OF THEM were from out of state. The authorities are checking phones of the people they have arrested, doing contact tracing of sorts on these people. These people are connected to right wing militia style groups with a civil/race war fantasy. They are opportunistically using the legitimate, peaceful George Floyd protests as a cover to actualize their neo-nazi fever dream.

Gov. Walz just said, "If you know where these people are sleeping today, let us know and we will execute warrants. Allie and I were helping the owner of a commercial building up the street - a friend, and two of these guys came up to us. Wanted to know where the free food was being distributed. He gave them an address that was three blocks away. Had no idea what we were talking about - not from here.

Allie, the girls and I are fine and safe. Exhausted. Angry. We have not really slept in three days. Everyone in Minneapolis/St. Paul is the same.

So, what to do? Our neighborhood group is meeting at the park this afternoon. I think that they will organize our neighborhood watch to patrol, try to spot fires and get them out ASAP.

Major protests are planned for today. They want the other three police officers involved in George Floyd's murder arrested, they want the MN Attorney General, not the Hennepin County Attorney to manage the case. They want the MPD disbanded and reformed with many alternative public safety and law enforcement strategies used. But the legitimate protests will end at 8:00 pm.

The Gov. and the mayor are calling in thousands more National Guard Troops. We already had more National Guard troops in the city than ever before. They are doing a good job but were overwhelmed last night by sheer numbers. Gov. Walz is the highest ranking soldier to have ever served in Congress and led the National Guard - he clearly sees this for what it is and will fight it. This is now a military operation by the State of Minnesota against alt-right, white nationalists and anarchists that have come into Minneapolis to use the protests against police brutality as cover for their death fantasy.

They are trying to force authorities to use deadly force and "accelerate" the violence.

It is dark friends.

The other side - this morning the neighborhood is out in force helping with the clean up, re-securing businesses. Massive food distribution at community centers. People taking in neighbors whose homes were destroyed or whose neighborhood was so impacted that it is no longer habitable. Allie was ion contact with students, many of whom are refugees from war torn countries, that were hearing explosions and fire and sirens - they were calling her to make sure she was okay.

Today I will garden. My flowers are starting to really come into bloom. Vegetables coming in strong. New raised bed being built. Eat some good food. Feel grateful. Train our new puppy Ruth, who is just a pip. Take her to the lake and give her a swimming lesson. Then I'll take a nap. I think tonight will be a long one.”

How do you know this is true? It's easy to write an essay like this. I want to see pictures and names of those arrested. Will be really easy to figure out what's going on.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
How do you know this is true? It's easy to write an essay like this. I want to see pictures and names of those arrested. Will be really easy to figure out what's going on.

It isn’t true.
It’s based on a truth, but is an agenda no less than any other agenda.
Im supposed to believe that there are 10,000 organized neo nazis roaming in the shadows of Minneapolis?
All according to a testimonial from a persons repost of a friend that knows a guy?

franky

Reaction score
Just passing along what a friend sent me. TIFWIW. Interesting take though.

Me, I think they should send in some Navy Seal guys undercover and start taking these guys out if it is true. DO SOMETHING!!

wallnutz

Reaction score
It says right wing groups were doing all the antagonizing, but from what I have seen and read it’s mostly antifa and as far as I know they are a liberal organization.
I wouldn’t put it past some right wing guys doing some of it, but I would like solid proof.