WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
i was always taught that you play for the NAME on the Front of the Jersey ....

That sailed years ago.

apparently, judging by the player statements, they now play for social justice platforms?

Oh well, they can play for whoever the hell they want I suppose, none of my concern.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
From what I've read the National soccer league, NBA and NFL are not going to play the "star spangled banner" anymore either!

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Then I will not watch their broadcasts. I can find better things to do.

We havent watched anything besides the Super Bowl (mainly for the commercials..lol) in years, so it wint make a bit of difference for me!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I used to scoff at comments that players were all primma Donna assholes.

Excluding the NBA of course...they’ve been the belle of the ball fuckwads for decades now. Funny how they have zero commitment to anything beyond their salary...yet now are some sort of self proclaimed social warriors too important to waste time actually playing ball.
But I could always point out a majority of NFL players who were mostly solid individuals, or at the very least actual competitors.
BUT...over the last few years that has gone away too.
When they attacked Drew Brees that was it for me. Fucking animals. No different then the vermin attacking innocent people on the streets.

hallett3

Reaction score
I don’t need sports anymore. In my job had to put politics aside no matter how I felt. I spend my hard earned money on my family. All these players can suck it.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I'm down to one sport NHRA, I hope they don't get caught up in this mess. I guess it was 3 weeks ago when Petty showed up with a black car AND driver. Fuck you Nascar!!!!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I'm down to one sport NHRA, I hope they don't get caught up in this mess. I guess it was 3 weeks ago when Petty showed up with a black car AND driver. Fuck you Nascar!!!!!

Im with you all the way there.
Haven’t heard a lot about NHRA.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
If this is such a woke idea, why aren’t they doing this for every game?

Doing it for the first 4 games only is a pussy move.

Whaddaya say, NBA?
Make this permanent.
Watch ratings crater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Im with you all the way there.
Haven’t heard a lot about NHRA.
This year at Sears point was officially cancelled a month or so ago. Will be first time in like 12 years we don’t go. 😡
They are offering 20 percent on my down payment for next year. Might not be around here next year at this rate.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Nfl, NBA , NASCAR can fuck off for good. The MLB and NHL are on a short rope ! If that's still a phrase allowed !