WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

F1 2021

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
Now that the season that almost never was is over, it's time to look forward to March down under.

Will Checo take Albon's ride?

Is Haas saving face for the social justice warriors because they don't want to lose Daddy's Cash 2.0?

Lewis and Mercedes resume contract talks while Silverstone renamed the straight after him.

I can't wait to see Ric and Lando on the same team.

Charles and Carlos is going to be interesting. I bet Ferrari detuned this year as a penalty and will be rolling next year.

To many things to talk about... Should be great!!

Last edited:

sirbob

Reaction score
To much to respond to but ... yes

HST4ME

Reaction score
There was only one good race this season when shithead caught the coof...I feel so bad for Russel but Checo got his win. I didn't watch one race this year..I hate politics and SJWs in my entertainment.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
LOL

1608047036808.png

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
There was only one good race this season when shithead caught the coof...I feel so bad for Russel but Checo got his win. I didn't watch one race this year..I hate politics and SJWs in my entertainment.

If you skip the pre race coverage, then the majority of it all goes away.

sirbob

Reaction score
Do you watch this guys videos? Some good info.

I haven’t seen this one before but I do watch Will Buxtons’ YouTube channel. He has always got a good take on events of the day.

... Albon will be out for Perez and Kyviat will be out for the Japanese driver (forget his name)

Last edited:

Cdog

Reaction score
I haven’t seen this one before but I do watch Will Buxtons’ YouTube channel. He has always got a good take on events of the day.

... Alvon will be out for Perez and Kyviat will be out for the Japanese driver (for get his name)

Max needs a point man. Checo has always been a selfish driver/not a team player. I have seen him do some real chicken shit moves from a drivers perspective. We will see..Hulk would be a better fit I think.

HCP3

Reaction score
Can't wait. The good part about the late 2020 Covid season is that the off season will be short. March 2021 season opener!

sirbob

Reaction score
Max needs a point man. Checo has always been a selfish driver/not a team player. I have seen him do some real chicken shit moves from a drivers perspective. We will see..Hulk would be a better fit I think.

Good points but... Perez comes with more money$$$

Flatsix66

Reaction score
1. I would be happy to never see Hamilton on the grid again.
2. Alonso will spice things up - Drama queen
3. I hope the Ferrari engined teams can find a new way to cheat so their cars can get competitive power.
4. Albon out, Checo in
5. Botas out, replaced with someone that will fuck up Hamilton on a regular basis
6. Replace the lights at night races with sprinklers - rain races are the best.

Cdog

Reaction score
Hamilton is a cunt. Put him in a Haas and let’s see what he can do.

Marzapin is going to Russell some Jimmy’s. He’s a spoiled Russian prick.

Can’t wait to see what Mick can do.

SHOCKtheMONKEY

Reaction score
Since there are a bunch of driver changes, can we get a new broadcast team? :D

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I'm just a 'wanna be' fan . . . but read an article some time back where they were talking about F1 going to full synthetic powered 2-strokes by the middle of the decade? Talking about using 'Eco-Fuel' etc. Any truth to the rumors about that?

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
Just like that, Daniil Kvyat out Tsunoda in.

Tsunoda was 3rd in 2020 F2 standings.

If Daniil was the torpedo, hopefully Tsunoda won't be the Kamikaze!!

BigBoyBlue

Creeper from PB
Reaction score
I think George Russell's brief stint in the Mercedes showed these young drivers have tons of talent.
Why pay Lewis or Seb the money when the young guns can get the job done.
Look what happened when RB put Max in the RedBull car. First time in the A team car, and wins the race. He is the only one that has been able to push Lewis.
I think Lewis only wants Bottas as his team mate because he knows he is not a threat.
I cant wait to see 2022 with the new regulations.
I'm hoping the 2021 changes make for tighter races. Hell even the last Abu Dhabi races was boring, as much as I love the track.
Too bad the battle up front isnt more like the mid-field battle.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Cars win races, and championships. Put any of the top 8 drivers in the Mercedes, and they will win the championship. Take them out of the Mercedes, and they will not.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
Cars win races, and championships. Put any of the top 8 drivers in the Mercedes, and they will win the championship. Take them out of the Mercedes, and they will not.

Put the 19th best driver in the car and he'll win.

Last edited:

Wasn’t Me

Reaction score
Checo makes it happen again.!!! Really hope he smokes his old team!!!!

HCP3

Reaction score
Checo to Red Bull!!!

Can't wait to see him in the fight with Max!

That is what I DON'T want to see... We don't need another gimme season for Mercedes.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
That is what I DON'T want to see... We don't need another gimme season for Mercedes.

That is what I meant. Hopefully it will be a 4 way team fight for wins

HCP3

Reaction score
That is what I meant. Hopefully it will be a 4 way team fight for wins

Yeah I read that wrong. My bad. I thought you said you "Can't wait to see him fight with Max."

Wasn’t Me

Reaction score
Not suprised at all that Toto signed up for 3 more years... Looks like they have an easy win again next year since the cars are locked in with no major changes allowed due to the covid situation.

Hydroman55

Reaction score
F1 is another one off my list as with nearly all auto racing and most sports I can longer support this crap. Total submission to BLM and optional national anthem.
On the up side we still have none of this shit at the boat races I attended this year.

HCP3

Reaction score
F1 is another one off my list as with nearly all auto racing and most sports I can longer support this crap. Total submission to BLM and optional national anthem.
On the up side we still have none of this shit at the boat races I attended this year.

Optional national anthem?

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
I would have gone Hulkenberg or kept Albon. My concern with Checo is he lacks the team player mentality required at the front end of the grid. He's had incidents with Hulkenberg and Ocon as teammates that made you question what the hell he was thinking. He certainly has the talent to be in the mix but I foresee the possibility of a few races with a couple of wrecked Red Bull's.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
I think Checo is very talented, but I won't be surprised if Max smokes him as well, in raw pace, its hard to say if anyone can keep up with him. Beat him in a race, beat him in a season, definitely, but for delta's on lap time, maybe he is even better than the car. Sadly in F1 you can't put a yard stick on any of them until you put them in a Mercedes at this point. When Leclerc was at Alfa Romeo, we had ideas he was quick, got in the ferrari next to Vettel and it was confirmed, Max was quick in the Toro Rosso, comes into the Red Bull car, wins his first race. Russell beats his teammates in the lowly Williams, should have won his first race in Mercedes. Hulkenberg might be quick, Magnussen too, Grosjean definitely is on the perfect day his car is to liking, but with only one team setting the bench mark, I guess we wait and see.

It will be curious to see if Carlos is everything he is cracked up to be as well, I never bought into it, but now with Leclerc, we will get an idea.

Cobalt232

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what Perez can do in the Red Bull.

Also, maybe having Tsunoda will help make Honda change their mind???

Cobalt232

Reaction score
Optional National Anthem??? The opening national anthem isn't televised except on the world feed, which we don't see here. The 2 podium national anthems are not optional.

I just hope they take the stupid rainbow off the safety car.

caribbean20

Reaction score
Sure was eye opening last year when Russel stepped in and went right to the front of the grid. Obviously, it’s the car.

Hope there’s some competition this year and not a Mercedes parade. Last 2 years god awful.

Flatsix66

Reaction score
Sandbagging mother fuckers better not be on pole tomorrow!

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Man...... I am hoping the new cars next year somehow sort this trailing car problem out, Max just illustrated it perfectly today, the faster car cannot pass unless DRS is huge and well timed, ironically like his first win in Mexico when he held off Kimi in a ferrari.

HST4ME

Reaction score
Pretty weak race..they really need to come down hard on track limits or install curbs that just tear the shit out of the cars.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Yawn........ I was hoping for something new. Oh well.... it makes good background noise to fall asleep to. 😔

Cdog

Reaction score
There is evidence RB can take on Merc this year more than any other in recent years.

1. Max had floor damage
2. He got a little excited and over drove the car trying to back into DRS range after he let Ham pass. This over worked the tires and requires a recharge to the KERS system. What people that dont race dont understand is how hard it is to make up for that 1.5 seconds of momentum lost during the Max slowdown and Ham pass. Yet Max came back strong. 2 more laps and Max would have had him.
3. Giving up 1st place where they did was poor strategy on their RB's part. Toto would have gamed that better. Germans rule at efficiency & strategy.

Basically Max two pump chumped the last 4 laps. But now he has that out of his system he can move forward. We will know more in another 3-4 races.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
I hope so. Really gets old seeing the same thing every race. Not good for the. Sport at all.