WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

F1 driver Kimi Raikkonen / West Coast Choppers collaboration

Cdog

Reaction score
Kimi is the last of the gen x drivers. Was awesome to see him kill it at Cota in 2018. Hope to see him do cool stuff after F1. Seems like he's got some American in him somewhere...

Duffster

Reaction score
Kimi is the last of the gen x drivers. Was awesome to see him kill it at Cota in 2018. Hope to see him do cool stuff after F1. Seems like he's got some American in him somewhere...

Totally agree I was there in 2018.
9A6FE74B-34CB-455F-8215-2CDB5556F2F6.jpeg

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
I thought Jesse’s 15mins were over a long time ago. Or at least it should have been.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I thought Jesse’s 15mins were over a long time ago. Or at least it should have been.

I would disagree. Jesse is a great fabricator...and I'd go so far as to say an artist. A few old skool guys I know respect him and hate him at the same time, because he is good and knows the tricks, but shows everyone the processes. I've been behind the scenes on Monster Garage a couple times helping make shit work late at night before the show...he's a good dude. Nobody ever accused me of being a good judge of character, but I'd say the guy is pure.

sirbob

Reaction score
Thats pretty neat - Ive always been a Kimi fan

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I would disagree. Jesse is a great fabricator...and I'd go so far as to say an artist. A few old skool guys I know respect him and hate him at the same time, because he is good and knows the tricks, but shows everyone the processes. I've been behind the scenes on Monster Garage a couple times helping make shit work late at night before the show...he's a good dude. Nobody ever accused me of being a good judge of character, but I'd say the guy is pure.

In other words "Haters Gonna Hate"

:p

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
I’m not hating on him, and I’m not bagging on his fabrication skills. He’s better than just about anybody out there. Including those douchebag soap opera bikers from the East Coast. But some of Jesses TV stuff was a joke. Remember “Jesse James is a Deadman”. That shit was really lame. Then there was all the Sandra BS, way to Hollywood for the image he portrays.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I’m not hating on him, and I’m not bagging on his fabrication skills. He’s better than just about anybody out there. Including those douchebag soap opera bikers from the East Coast. But some of Jesses TV stuff was a joke. Remember “Jesse James is a Deadman”. That shit was really lame. Then there was all the Sandra BS, way to Hollywood for the image he portrays.

I’d follow the money...wouldn’t you?

brownsuger

Reaction score
Well being a guy that builds things for a living, I like that he promotes (for lack of a better word) the trades and "blue collar" work.... Mike Rowe is another guy I like because he does the same thing, just in a different way....

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
"Bwhoa.. Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing!"