WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

F29 wanted

RUNNINHOTRACING163.1

Reaction score
The lowers are re assembled and here are some pictures before re assembly,should have props from JJ Gibbs by Friday and should test by the weekend.

those look BADAZZ :thumbsup:thumbsup
WCM does awesome work and good luck on getting her dialed in :champagne:

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :champagne:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190649028759
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drnkfr
LED TRIM TAB Transom Light Bar WHITE 12V Waterproof Boat Kit Marine Underwater | eBay

jack14r

Reaction score
Went to the lake today and I was curious if removing the mufflers would help,it has Imco Gatlin mufflers.The density altitude was 650 feet and it ran 137 MPH,the fastest yet.It does not seem like that removing the mufflers had any effect on top speed,I have been able to predict the speed that it will run based on the density altitude.I still have a replacement set of Hering 5 blade props coming and I had Wilson Custom Marine profile another set of lowers and I asked him to do more stock removal on that set.I am thinking of removing the 1" spacer and installing a 1/2" spacer to see if it helps speed.The summer is coming soon and it is already in the 80s so it will be hard to find good air to run the big numbers.I will continue to test when I can but I suspect that there will be few days that the density altitude is below 1000 feet.I am so impressed with the handling at speed as well as the ride in chop,this combination will repeat each time I ask it to,Dave builds one awesome boat!!!

jack14r

Reaction score
The replacement set of 5 blade 34 pitch Herings came in on Friday and I went to the lake very early this morning,I was on the water at 6:45 AM so that I could make use of the cool morning air.The temperature was 58 degrees and the density altitude was 400 feet(the best DA that I have tested in) the Herings were a little hard to get out of the hole and they felt real tall getting on plane,I had 1/2 tanks and 1 friend aboard,I made 2 long runs and the best was 134 MPH at 6100 RPM,also the acceleration was only fair.I could change the spacer from 1" to 1/2" but I am not sure that this set of props will come on plane,I want to test the Gibbs 35s with the 1/2 spacers also.I now think that both sets of the Gibbs Bravo 1 props are the best in acceleration and top speed for this particular boat with this set of drives.I have just about exhausted all of the possible combinations with the props and lowers that I have,1/2 spacers should arrive this week and if I can find some decent air one day I will test that combination.

jack14r

Reaction score
I did try the 1/2 spacer and it was not faster,as a result of the thin blades that I requested from Gibbs I broke both Bravo 1-36 props.I now have another set of 36s from Gibbs and they were not thinned as much so they should last much longer,they also seem to be as fast as they ran 136 on a DA day of 1750 feet with a 1" shortie Imco drive.I also received another set of Herrings that have less rake and they ran 135 but they are very slow accelerating they do come out of the hole much better than the other Herrings that I have tried.Late in the summer I ran a stock set of 36 Bravos with the Wilson Profiled drives and the drives were at least 3 MPH faster than a previous test last winter with the same setup except the drives were stock Imco in that test.