WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Facbook Question?

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I have never checked in there before today. I thought Craigs List had Losers. I am so disgusted with CL and my neighbor suggested FB to look for a Vehicle. What's the deal with majority of the Ads have a crazy Low Price and when click on them it is always the same Shit, I'm listing for my Sister, Mother, Brother. Doesn't FB have any Moderators or ? I finally sent several the trusty FU . I swear is there that many Losers sitting around with nothing better to do than place BS Ads on CL & FB?

4Waters

Reaction score
I have never checked in there before today. I thought Craigs List had Losers. I am so disgusted with CL and my neighbor suggested FB to look for a Vehicle. What's the deal with majority of the Ads have a crazy Low Price and when click on them it is always the same Shit, I'm listing for my Sister, Mother, Brother. Doesn't FB have any Moderators or ? I finally sent several the trusty FU . I swear is there that many Losers sitting around with nothing better to do than place BS Ads on CL & FB?
Yup

nameisbond

Reaction score
I see the same thing here. Listing for a friend always has shitty pics and ad description. They're not doing the friend any favors. Overall FB is better then Craigslist now though.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Is this a rhetorical question?

They are both free or nearly free services based out of the Bay Area, so you are getting what you paid for. What is your expectation from software designed in a liberal shithole? Both platforms are designed to attract shit for you to wade through.

Last edited: