WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fair investigation !!!!!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
That's all I want....maybe republicans should do more like kids, "If your not gonna play fair, I taking my ball home..". maybe republicans should hold back their taxes, quit watching the news channels,.. stop going to work, go to the stores and buy everything on the shelves,then park all the trucks ..but food strait from the farmers , buy meat from ranchers,. get a van and live down by the river..

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
That's all I want....

A "Fair Investigation" as like was with Benghazi, Obama Gate, Trump's Russia Impeachment, Biden's Laptop, Biden's Ukraine activities....😒
Once "they" stop stomping all over it....... will sometime please fold our flag and store it for safe keeping...... perhaps one day our confidence in our Nation will be restored. 🇺🇸

1605973072729.png

Last edited:

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
“A fair investigation” completely misses the point. The left attacks the system with law fair. Election law has been skewed to allow the fraud while at the same time disguising the fraud.

just look at WI. Their law allows a voter to skip ID procedures if you are so disabled that you can’t leave the house. The number of ballots requested under that law has been increasing. In 2010, 4000. In 2018, 14,000......2020......167,000!!!!!!

you can audit all you want...it’s baked in.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I think it's just history repeating it's self... people that migrated from europe to america left because the way they were in europe,... but got here and want to change the way to what they left... same as cal people that leave to az and nev.. what to bring their way with them...of all my life, the gov has never interfered my way of life so I have no complaints... I do what I want, when I want, pay my taxes, I live under the rule of MY GOD, he punishes me for wrong doing, and rewards me for the rights,..my concern Is not for me,..I'm close to the end of the road.., but for the next generations...I think the louder voice of the people have spoken,.. and looks like (not seen the proof) many have each voiced for many others...

but regard less,..there are a multitude that think what the other side is doing is lawfull, while a smaller amount think it's unlawful..

the way I see it is this,..take the 2 sides out,... don't do an investigation for a one side..and not for the other...investigate the system,if it failed... re vote..

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Next few days the path to 1/20/21 will be clear.We are not quite ready to count Trump out,close,but if anyone thinks Trump gonna go quiet best buckle up.Anything possible with Trump.

samsah33

Reaction score
That's all I want....maybe republicans should do more like kids, "If your not gonna play fair, I taking my ball home..". maybe republicans should hold back their taxes, quit watching the news channels,.. stop going to work, go to the stores and buy everything on the shelves,then park all the trucks ..but food strait from the farmers , buy meat from ranchers,. get a van and live down by the river..
Who is John Galt?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
"Fair Investigation" when the DOJ and FBI have been MIA for 4+ years since the 2016 election. Since the CIA has been focusing citizens instead of doing its job OUTSIDE the US.

"THEY" don't want ANY investigation so there won't be one

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Who is John Galt?
For twelve years you've been asking "Who is John Galt?" This is John Galt speaking. I'm the man who's taken away your victims and thus destroyed your world. You've heard it said that this is an age of moral crisis and that Man's sins are destroying the world.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Republicans do “hold back their taxes”, or at least Trump does.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
One thing we agree on is that Trump redefined what it means to be Relublican

Maybe, but I think the crooks and liars redefined it in a bad way...not Trump.

Truthfully, I didn’t vote for him because of that R.
They aren’t that much better than the Dems except for the Soros influence and domestic terrorist on the left.

The fact that the Rs hate him too makes me know he’s the right guy.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
One thing we agree on is that Trump redefined what it means to be Relublican
Gramps...Trump is a democrat. Jfk today is hard right. Good grief. It’s not bloods and crips. We are all deplorables. Check yourself

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Maybe, but I think the crooks and liars redefined it in a bad way...not Trump.

Truthfully, I didn’t vote for him because of that R.
They aren’t that much better than the Dems except for the Soros influence and domestic terrorist on the left.

The fact that the Rs hate him too makes me know he’s the right guy.
You prefer right wing terrorists and Koch money?