WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fake NEWS

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Just more Fake news....

Or is IT??......

81 million says most secure elections EVER...

The man who calls himself president, Joseph R. Biden, has never set foot in the real White House, Real Raw News can now report. Immediately following the results of the 2020 presidential election, the U.S. military assumed provisional control of the White House amid concerns that Biden and his Deep State allies had indeed stolen the election.

On election night, as President Donald J. Trump’s commanding lead over Biden seemed to magically evaporate, the U.S. military was already investigating reports of collusion between the Biden campaign and the Chinese-sponsored hacking group Nakion, which is surreptitiously funded by the PLA. The shadowy cyberwarfare group has a history of interfering in foreign elections and is a principal player in the PLA’s cyberwar with Taiwan.

The military has evidence proving that the Biden campaign not only had knowledge of but also encouraged Nakion’s intrusion into Dominion voting machines. Dominion provided election equipment and software to 28 states, including battleground states where Trump’s imperious advantage shifted in favor of Biden during the wee hours of the morning.

While America slept, the military watched.

On November 4, at 5:00 a.m., Trump received a telephone call from Joint Chiefs of Staff member Marine Corps General David H. Berger, who revealed that Chinese saboteurs had penetrated Dominion voting machines in at least 6 states. Gen. Berger told Trump the military had failed to thwart the attack because “someone on the inside” fought its efforts to regain control of voting software. When Trump asked Berger to consult Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark A. Milley, Berger reportedly said, “Mr. President, I don’t think we can trust him. I suggest you immediately sign the Insurrection Act.”

The Insurrection Act of 1807, when enacted, supersedes the Posse Comitatus Act, the latter of which limits the powers of the federal government in the use of federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States.

Three days after the election, as fraudulent votes were still being tallied, Gen. Berger told Trump he’d do everything possible to prevent Biden’s installation as president. But on day 4 almost every media outlet, most of congress, and the liberal elite endorsed Biden as the victor.

Despite his illegitimate victory, Biden met an unwelcome surprise when he arrived at the White House on January 20. Instead of getting a ceremonial greeting, he and Kamala Harris were stopped by National Guard and U.S. Marines at the barbwire fence encircling the White House. The Marines informed them that the military had assumed control of the Executive Branch and instructed them to vacate the area. When Harris belligerently said, “Move aside, we’re president now, the Marines locked the gate.

Although most military supported Trump, Biden had his allies—the intelligence agencies, the Secret Service, and dissident elements of the U.S. Military, including a few high-ranking generals and admirals.

RRN heard but cannot confirm a report of a brief firefight that occurred after Kamala Harris had ordered the Secret Service to storm the White House. According to the report, two Secret Service agents were killed and one Marine seriously injured before Biden’s forces were repelled from the grounds.

To avoid shame and maintain an illusion of power, Biden’s people concocted a ruse, supported by his media allies, to deceive the American public into believing he had won a fair election and had moved into the White House on schedule.

Inside Actor/Producer Tyler Perry’s 300-acre Atlanta estate sits a three-story stucco replica of the commander-in-chief’s residence, which he originally built as a set piece for a television show. Perry, a Democrat who endorsed Biden and funneled millions of dollars into his campaign, allowed Biden to use the faux White House as an operating base. Although the replicant White House is built to 80% scale, on television and in images it’s indistinguishable from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Biden and Harris have been using the facsimile to feign leadership and impose despotic rule on the nation. It is from there that Biden’s criminal press secretary, Jen Psaki, delivers daily press briefings, and Biden hosts foreign dignitaries. Alas, the whole of the mainstream media, including Fox News, abides this fiction perpetrated on the American public.

Meanwhile, the real White House has been dark, guarded by our nation’s finest. Stalwart observers and even Trump’s allies have proven the White House is empty. In May, Trump ally and attorney Lin Wood penetrated the veil of secrecy by sneaking inside the White House to prove that neither Biden nor any member of the presidential staff dwelt within. Instead, Trump’s photographs still adorned the West Wing, and papers bearing his signature still sat on the Resolute Desk.

RRN has heard from sources both in the military and within Trump’s inner circle, all of whom claim the White House is being preserved for its proper occupant, Donald J. Trump, whose return to authority is imminent.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Puff puff pass

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

charred1

Reaction score
Do you believe Biden got 81 million votes?
More than Obama ever got?
Oh boy...here we go! Whether I believe it or not doesn’t change what is happening now, but I digress. The whole “white house has been taken over by military and Biden is working out of Tyler Perry’s house” is ridiculous.

Reactions: Rye

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Oh boy...here we go! Whether I believe it or not doesn’t change what is happening now, but I digress. The whole “white house has been taken over by military and Biden is working out of Tyler Perry’s house” is ridiculous.

I agree, parts of it seem highly improbable, parts of it seem stupid, and parts of it seem merely unlikely.

But what I’m asking is if you believe Biden got 81 million votes.
Because if you dont believe Biden got 81 million votes (as I don’t) then there must be deceit involved. At that point then one deceit is equal to another.

What that means is that ANYTHING is possible.
And that does mean anything.
People would literally shit themselves if they had a single clue about what really goes on.

This is where it becomes easy for those who rule us to simply smirk (think Obama) and say it’s all fantasy.
Intertwine reality with fantasy and dismiss the whole package. A form of reductio ad absurdum.

charred1

Reaction score
Trust me when I say, I am on the “right side” and of course there was deceit involved. However, there is some ridiculous shit that gets thrown around on interweb and many of us just eat it up...this one in particular, I can’t digest.

sintax

Reaction score
Next thing you're gonna tell me is that we never landing on the moon in 69 either!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Next thing you're gonna tell me is that we never landing on the moon in 69 either!

Perfect example.
Of course we landed on the moon...if you don’t believe me ask the aliens that were watching us!
Lol

But I’ve seen reports that, in 1969, it would have actually cost more to fake it than to go there.
We didn’t have photoshop and shit.
The bigger question is why have we publicly stopped going there?
Why did Russia or China never go there? (As far as we’ve ever been told)

sintax

Reaction score
Perfect example.
Of course we landed on the moon...if you don’t believe me ask the aliens that were watching us!
Lol

But I’ve seen reports that, in 1969, it would have actually cost more to fake it than to go there.

I’ve wondered that myself, I’ve kind of summed it up as “it’s just a big ol rock, and now that someone’s been there, there’s no real point in it.”

4Waters

Reaction score
Perfect example.
Lol

Can't wait for moon tourism, that way a can go and really have out of this world sex🤣🤣

Turnup

Reaction score
I'm pretty hardcore, I think I post some fringe ideas for sure here and there but this..? 🤷‍♂️

Turnup

Reaction score
I gotta say I did believe it outta the gate when the retard pedo was signing shit with strange gardeners in plain view out of the back windows of the shot, and early pics of the stage set up but haven't seen footage recently that says it's still happening.

Wonderbread

A healthy alternative to rye
Reaction score
It’s up to the people to take it back....now if we could only locate our balls

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
So the Dodgers are all in on it and all their pictures were not at the real white house? As much as I wish the story were true I am about 100% certain it is not.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Backlash

Reaction score
I am in the same camp as many of you. There is no FUCKING way that decrepit, senile, idiotic pedophile earned that many votes. It isn't possible, and for those who still believe it, you're just dumb. And as far as the whore goes, I don't give a shit about her. She was a shitty D.A. and even when she claimed to be "Top cop" (Bitch was never a cop!), she STILL couldn't pull enough votes to fill a short bus. GTFO of here with this nonsense.

As far as who is occupying the WH, I dont know. But I will say this, there are a lot of new and unfamiliar rooms and backgrounds when the half-dead geezer is being filmed. Even the room where the media congregates looks different to me.

After all of the lies and bullshit this current lackluster administration has been feeding the American people, and all of the backroom slippery deals that have been made, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if more curve balls were thrown our way.

I've just been trying to pay attention and keep track of this circus and all of the clowns on stage. It will all come out eventually....just like the origins of the Wuhan Flu finally did.

530RL

Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Just begging to arrest the ones that cause the exposure.............................are we boy? 😝

You butt hurt RINO's are soooo predictable!!!

Arrest them, arrest them, arrest them.................................

LMAO 70's show .gif

530RL

Reaction score