WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

False testing please read before moving!

Andy B.

Reaction score
Was talking with an RN last night here in CA she works in a clinic staffed with 30 people she got tested came back negative she didn't feel right about it so she sent another one in with a fake name and clean swab came back positive! She had 10 other RNs do the same (clean swabs, fake names) and they all came back positive!!! You think this numbers are inflated and the pandemic made up!! Yes the virus is real but no worse than the influenza real bad flu strain!

Wake up total bullshit fuck you liberal dems and your mindless sheep sorry Dave but people need to hear this and see thru the bullshit!!!!

WYRD

Reaction score
Lots of hearsay and conjecture on the topic, hate to add to it but I also heard something similar from a nurse. When they have a positive test they have to keep testing until there are two negative tests in a row. Each of those positive tests are counted towards the cumulative total....

Singleton

Reaction score
Lots of hearsay and conjecture on the topic, hate to add to it but I also heard something similar from a nurse. When they have a positive test they have to keep testing until there are two negative tests in a row. Each of those positive tests are counted towards the cumulative total....

accurate.
sister is positive - she has to take another test 14 days after first test and then 7 days after that. If the follow-up tests come back positive, additional tests required.

all positive results = positive cases -> cases in TX are based on test result, NOT individual

WYRD

Reaction score
accurate.
sister is positive - she has to take another test 14 days after first test and then 7 days after that. If the follow-up tests come back positive, additional tests required.

all positive results = positive cases -> cases in TX are based on test result, NOT individual
That sure seems like some fucked up common core math shit to me:mad:

Singleton

Reaction score
That sure seems like some fucked up common core math shit to me:mad:

that is the problem, the people counting learned common core math, not real math.
plus HIPAA compliance does not allow any results to be submitted to county, state and federal government at patient level, so the spike is also due to the rounds of testing states require. Back in April, you did not get tested multiple times

Taboma

Reaction score
So they're currently not requiring ID's for covid-19 testing as they were in the past ?

stingray11

Reaction score
Was talking with an RN last night here in CA she works in a clinic staffed with 30 people she got tested came back negative she didn't feel right about it so she sent another one in with a fake name and clean swab came back positive! She had 10 other RNs do the same (clean swabs, fake names) and they all came back positive!!! You think this numbers are inflated and the pandemic made up!! Yes the virus is real but no worse than the influenza real bad flu strain!

Wake up total bullshit fuck you liberal dems and your mindless sheep sorry Dave but people need to hear this and see thru the bullshit!!!!

So what happened when she called the lab and told them that, if she didn't shame on her.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
2 of my buddies from work have it. And their wives. They are super sick. One is my best friend who I’m with almost all day everyday. Hope I don’t get it, because they are tore up.

Andy B.

Reaction score
So what happened when she called the lab and told them that, if she didn't shame on here.

Oh its been reported and crickets the doctor's from the clinic are working for home virtual patient deal and they don't want to come back. Clinic was open from 9-9 m-s now K-5 9-5 now the people that should be coming in aren't all because of this CRAP people are dying for no reason good job tards!

After hearing this I'm really pissed at Trump no excuses the truth needs to get out there!!!!

Andy B.

Reaction score
2 of my buddies from work have it. And their wives. They are super sick. One is my best friend who I’m with almost all day everyday. Hope I don’t get it, because they are tore up.

Yes every case different some mild but you don't hear about those just the bad media driven my point I hope your friends get better quick take care.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Yep..Jobsites are getting shut down almost daily now. Can’t remember a jobsite being shut down from the flu...😷

Andy B.

Reaction score
Yep..Jobsites are getting shut down almost daily now. Can’t remember a jobsite being shut down from the flu...😷
Compare the numbers during a bad flu epidemic all I'm saying keep that head buried....

stingray11

Reaction score
Oh its been reported and crickets the doctor's from the clinic are working for home virtual patient deal and they don't want to come back. Clinic was open from 9-9 m-s now K-5 9-5 now the people that should be coming in aren't all because of this CRAP people are dying for no reason good job tards!

After hearing this I'm really pissed at Trump no excuses the truth needs to get out there!!!!

So just what the hell does Trump have to do with this?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Just one other thing. My buddy Steve is 36 his wife I think 38. And my buddy Pedro and his wife early 40’s. Pedros wife was sent home sick. She’s a nurse. I’m guessing that’s how he got it. Steve is the most over cautious person I know and no idea how he got it. His wife was taking care of him so that’s how she got it. They both complain of really bad headaches and body aches. No appetite. No real breathing issues which is great because Steve has really bad asthma.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Yep ill keep spinning the truth you keep with heard of yours...
All I have read from you is “I overheard a phone conference call” and now “I was talking with a RN last night”. I think I will stick with the experts. You keep blaming the (D). Seems like the (R) and (D)s are all on the same page....

4Waters

Reaction score
Just one other thing. My buddy Steve is 36 his wife I think 38. And my buddy Pedro and his wife early 40’s. Pedros wife was sent home sick. She’s a nurse. I’m guessing that’s how he got it. Steve is the most over cautious person I know and no idea how he got it. His wife was taking care of him so that’s how she got it. They both complain of really bad headaches and body aches. No appetite. No real breathing issues which is great because Steve has really bad asthma.
A guy on my crew had extreme fatigue and no appetite, the no appetite was do to losing taste and smell, that's as bad as he got.

Andy B.

Reaction score
All I have read from you is “I overheard a phone conference call” and now “I was talking with a RN last night”. I think I will stick with the experts. You keep blaming the (D). Seems like the (R) and (D)s are all on the same page....

The conference calls were in my home {when wife was telecommunicating}wife works for the city in economic development department go stick your head in the sand and just worry about yourself and your job sites and not how it's affecting the nation .

I feel sorry for you and your friends.....

77charger

Reaction score
Guy at work felt sick went to dr he asked questions did test was negative next day sees another dr same deal feeling better family urged him to go to local Santa Ana corner clinic no questions asked says positive he’s already feeling normal didn’t really have symptoms except for mild fever just one day.
IMO something is off and think most of it’s a money grab and numbers game.
Other guy working with him tested negative too.

530RL

Reaction score
Everyone should take it as they wish and not make it political.

The data that makes me wonder is.....so far over 450 health care professionals have died from COVID. I don’t remember any influenza season where 450 health care professionals died from the flu?

So is it the flu, or is it worse than the flu? Beats me but I’m thinking maybe I should be a wee bit more careful than “just the flu”?

Last edited:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

The data that makes me wonder is.....so far over 450 health care professionals have died from COVID. I don’t remember any influenza season where 450 health care professionals died from the flu?

So is it the flu, or is it worse from the flu? Beats me but I’m thinking maybe I should be a wee bit more careful than “just the flu”?
Ha Ha. Tell this to Andy. He talks with RNs and is on high level conference calls. Lol 😂

X Hoser

Reaction score
N

I'm not saying its not real just inflated numbers was my point FALSE TESTING!
I've heard first hand all that has been mentioned above. Those that are bad, are really bad! One case I know mom was very close to being put on a ventilator. Dad was really sick but did not require hospitalization. The 2 kids had very minor symptoms and hardly skipped beat. Most of those I know about that got it bad, if not all of them, had some type of underlining condition. Vaping/smoking seems to be common underlying issues, as does diabetic, asthma and obesity. Just my observations of those I have info on. NO DOUBT in my mind the numbers are inflated! Not to go political with this but hopefully Trump is gathering intel and will slam it down their throats at the right time.

Andy B.

Reaction score

So is it the flu, or is it worse from the flu? Beats me but I’m thinking maybe I should be a wee bit more careful than “just the flu”?
Again not saying it not real just the numbers so I question the numbers on the 450 doctors you guys are missing the point or just wanting to .

I personally know of only one person (here in CA good friends son)that tested positive its been 15 days no symptoms never got sick how come we don't hear about those numbers.....

Andy B.

Reaction score
Ha Ha. Tell this to Andy. He talks with RNs and is on high level conference calls. Lol 😂
Ok Bobby conference call heads of departments and city manager weekly don't really care if you believe me or not just putting real info out you just keep being you Bobby no one expects anything less.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Ok Bobby conference call heads of departments and city manager weekly don't really care if you believe me or not just putting real info out you just keep being you Bobby no one expects anything less.

Hope you don’t get the full month. I can always use a lol at your posts...lol 😂

Taboma

Reaction score
I've heard first hand all that has been mentioned above. Those that are bad, are really bad! One case I know mom was very close to being put on a ventilator. Dad was really sick but did not require hospitalization. The 2 kids had very minor symptoms and hardly skipped beat. Most of those I know about that got it bad, if not all of them, had some type of underlining condition. Vaping/smoking seems to be common underlying issues, as does diabetic, asthma and obesity. Just my observations of those I have info on. NO DOUBT in my mind the numbers are inflated! Not to go political with this but hopefully Trump is gathering intel and will slam it down their throats at the right time.

"Not to go political with this but hopefully Trump is gathering intel and will slam it down their throats at the right time. "

Yes, I keep hoping as well. Been reading for almost 4 years now how our Pres is playing the long 'Smart' game, gathering, baiting, out-foxing his opponents and I'm still waiting for him to lower the big boom.
Well Tick-Tock Mr. President, are you truly as smart and cunning as your most avid supporters are boasting, or all show and no go ?

dribble

Reaction score
My BIL and his wife have it (from a family gathering believe it or not). They are in their late forties and both sicker than shit but not critical, just real sick. On a more positive note three death row inmates at San Quentin have died from it. One who kidnapped, tortured and murdered two young boys. So there is some good to come out of this. I hope the fuckers all suffered.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Sacramento, spoke with an emergency room nurse last week, he is on the front lines. In summary, his words not mine. Covid is real, have recently scene some younger people coming in with Covid. Virus can be much harder on those with existing medical conditions. They, medical establishment, is not currently providing what's needed to help cure Covid patients. Big money in research & development of a vaccine, It's always about the money. Masks often do more harm than good because people are constantly adjusting them, touching their faces. Damn masks are more a symbol.

He was/is very frustrated with the medical establishment. Again, his words, not mine.

Reaction score
you guys crack me up. you always have an excuse for posting political crap in the lounge. it's like what YOU have to say is more IMPORTANT than forum rules. but then Dave usually replies to your threads so.....

wonder why they even have separate sections anyway.

Taboma

Reaction score
you guys crack me up. you always have an excuse for posting political crap in the lounge. it's like what YOU have to say is more IMPORTANT than forum rules. but then Dave usually replies to your threads so.....

You new here ? Only lefty sheep follow rules, otherwise rules are simply a suggestion. 😁

stevesdcb

Reaction score

You are correct, I apologize for posting about Covid & prostate exams in the Lounge. Are you a moderator or a wannabe Barney Fiff carrying a junior moderator badge?

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

You always crack me up!!🤣 every time you don't like anything in here it is like the"little" shithead everyone has experienced in school and life. Either Suck It Up don't open any threads OR go to facebook and hang out.
Damn Cry Baby.

WELL!!, seems since you mentioned him, Bitch To The Owner OR?

No one likes a "RAT" "SNITCH" or "WHINER"

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
You always crack me up!!🤣 every time you don't like anything in here it is like the"little" shithead everyone has experienced in school and life. Either Suck It Up don't open any threads OR go to facebook and hang out.
Damn Cry Baby.

WELL!!, seems since you mentioned him, Bitch To The Owner OR?

No one likes a "RAT" "SNITCH" or "WHINER"
Ha Ha. Tell this to the (R) inmates down in the dungeon. Every time a new inmate shows up with different views they are asking mods to check their IP address. Lol 😂

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score

“Rules” are like speed limits. They’re discretionary. 😉

2Driver

Reaction score
LOL Mods must be sleeping in today

Heres the bottom line as I see it:

With any crisis that has the potential to create unbridled wealth the reality of the issue will be massively exploited. Covid is real and so are the organizations and politicians pumping it in order to make unprecedented unchecked profits

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
LOL Mods must be sleeping in today

Heres the bottom line as I see it:

With any crisis that has the potential to create unbridled wealth the reality of the issue will be massively exploited. Covid is real and so are the organizations and politicians pumping it in order to make unprecedented unchecked profits
I don’t see it as much of a wealth gain but political gain. I guess both go hand in hand though.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
accurate.

And I believe they are counting PIC (pneumonia, influenza, and Covid) as positives.

so, to recap, this whole thing is massively overstated, and the media is doing NOTHING to investigate the double/triple counting or the inclusion of flu and pneumonia.

Fucked up times.