WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fast times

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
So we’re watching fast times at ridgemont high. Haven’t seen it in a while. Hell, I graduated when this show came out.
Me and wife are having a good time guessing which musician are playing on the songs in between scenes. 😁

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
So we’re watching fast times at ridgemont high. Haven’t seen it in a while. Hell, I graduated when this show came out.
Me and wife are having a good time guessing which musician are playing on the songs in between scenes. 😁
Fast Times is ez peezy..... Search up Valley Girl with Nicholas Cage..... thats the OG music. 👍

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I watched it about a year ago. I was just looking for a scene...but ended up watching the whole thing.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
I watched it about a year ago. I was just looking for a scene...but ended up watching the whole thing.
I never watch movies but wifey put it on and we were both laughing our asses off. 😆

Water Romper

Reaction score
**Sigh** oh to be young again

1656852736354.png
1656852830216.png

nameisbond

Reaction score
Fast Times is ez peezy..... Search up Valley Girl with Nicholas Cage..... thats the OG music. 👍

My uncles best friend had a band active in the early 80's. One of their songs was used in Valley Girl. Same song was also used in an episode of Miami Vice. The bands name was the Payolas and because of that many American radio stations wouldn't play them. Idiots refused to change their name.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
My uncles best friend had a band active in the early 80's. One of their songs was used in Valley Girl. Same song was also used in an episode of Miami Vice. The bands name was the Payolas and because of that many American radio stations wouldn't play them. Idiots refused to change their name.
You've got the eyyyyyyyeeeessss of a straaaanger!!. Lol. That's one of the best songs in the movie.👍

nameisbond

Reaction score
You've got the eyyyyyyyeeeessss of a straaaanger!!. Lol. That's one of the best songs in the movie.👍

Yep, the song got very little air play because of the bands name. Dick Clarke wanted to manage them, but on the condition they change their name. They wouldn't do it. Few years later they decided to change their name and had a minor hit in Canada.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Speaking of "Fast Times" The newest Schiada was just launched this morning in Parker!

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score