WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Faster With Finnegan...

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
You know he has his own channel on Youtube as well? Mike Finnegan Youtube channel

Last time I saw him was when he came by my house a few years back with his crew testing the drag boat, but I talk to him from time to time. I think a number of people on here know him from jet boats.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
@cyclone

Love the new show.

And yea the Finnegan’s Garage channel is great too. His FSM hats are killer too.

Fsmgarage.com

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I just started binge watching Roadkill last week. With Finnegan having his own show, does that mean him and Freiburger are no longer doing Roadkill?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I just started binge watching Roadkill last week. With Finnegan having his own show, does that mean him and Freiburger are no longer doing Roadkill?

Without looking, I'm pretty sure the answer is no.

Mike has a few other shows besides RK. This one is just the latest one ...

obnoxious001

Reaction score
Without looking, I'm pretty sure the answer is no.

Mike has a few other shows besides RK. This one is just the latest one ...

Pretty sure he will still do some Roadkill episodes, he and Freibuger play so well off each other! I believe they announced that when they announced the new show.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I think a number of people on here know him from jet boats.

Son of bitch, he's a jet boater? I USED to enjoy watching his shows...now every time I see him on the screen I'm going to think "he's a jet boater'.😧

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Son of bitch, he's a jet boater? I USED to enjoy watching his shows...now every time I see him on the screen I'm going to think "he's a jet boater'.😧

31564197792_8b21cdd6f8_b.jpg

31337855620_321396193f_b.jpg

31564196672_4cf1bb222d_b.jpg

Just so we are clear.. This is the mans jetbote.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Isnt mike still a member here, he used to pop in from time to time

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

JayBreww

Reaction score
He stated on Insta he’s wiring it today and should be firing it this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Cool thread until Grady threw out his best.
Now 18,000 members know why guys at the top of the media industry that used to post on the boat boards do not post here very often if at all.

78Southwind

Reaction score
You know he has his own channel on Youtube as well? Mike Finnegan Youtube channel

Last time I saw him was when he came by my house a few years back with his crew testing the drag boat, but I talk to him from time to time. I think a number of people on here know him from jet boats.

Just read his blog about doing testing out in front of your place. Pretty cool story about his Dad and his trip to race his old boat.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

A lot of us old timers have "known" him since the dark days of Hot Boat.

It makes me happy to see his success.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Now 18,000 members know why guys at the top of the media industry that used to post on the boat boards do not post here very often if at all.

lol.. it’s just a couple jokes. I know Mike F personally and trust me his skin isn’t that thin.

white tortilla

Reaction score
*grads! Not Grady. My name is Grady I know mike. No negativity from me but I’m a jet boat guy.

cakemoto

Reaction score
His old boat was dialed. He used to saw people off left and right with that boat

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I watched the preview.. LOL I'd say he's got a long road ahead of him to beat that mustang.. LOL Ya never know though?

RD

obnoxious001

Reaction score
Just read his blog about doing testing out in front of your place. Pretty cool story about his Dad and his trip to race his old boat.

Yep, it was pretty cool. I shot a few group photos, got a couple of real nice ones of Mike and his dad, and just like that I was part of the team and mentioned in the stories.