WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fauci and the Dims ain't gonna like this.....

HotRod82

Reaction score
Hate big Pharma all you want but the fact is they employ some of the brightest minds on the planet. Both E. Lilly and Merck have developed an over the counter THERAPY (pill) that stops Covid in it's tracks. Now will the FDA drag it's feet on approval? The Biden administration will not want to lose this crisis as the tool to shove all kinds of stuff down our throat. Fauci will be along any minute to tell us the Merck vaccine is great but the pill made by the same company which cures covid is a terrible idea and will not work.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
There's a video out there by an immunologist who states that some existing steroid drugs out there will keep you from getting the C-19 virus, but the FDA won't cross-use the medicine because it's only intended for one use. Our whole government regulation is so F'n corrupt it's not even funny. It's all about the almighty dollar, citizens be damned.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Hate big Pharma all you want but the fact is they employ some of the brightest minds on the planet. Both E. Lilly and Merck have developed an over the counter THERAPY (pill) that stops Covid in it's tracks. Now will the FDA drag it's feet on approval? The Biden administration will not want to lose this crisis as the tool to shove all kinds of stuff down our throat. Fauci will be along any minute to tell us the Merck vaccine is great but the pill made by the same company which cures covid is a terrible idea and will not work.
As long as Trump doesn't say the name, it might have a chance.🙄
Case and point: Hydroxychloriquine.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
There's a video out there by an immunologist who states that some existing steroid drugs out there will keep you from getting the C-19 virus, but the FDA won't cross-use the medicine because it's only intended for one use. Our whole government regulation is so F'n corrupt it's not even funny. It's all about the almighty dollar, citizens be damned.

They have no problem using hormone blockers "off label" for trans people to do sex changes though...

But heaven forbid you want HCQ or Ivermectin for Covid..... 🤡🤡

gmnhra

Reaction score
Any details regarding this? I have not seen anything on clintrials.gov that discusses these developments
I stay out of many COVID discussions to save my sanity but have said all along, Where is the "treatment" fast track??
Vaccines...at best I predict 50% of US population will get the shot so Covid will be around (like the friggin flu that it is) for a long time.

Catch Covid...go to DR. get treatment pill or even shot...and go on with life

"But heaven forbid you want HCQ or Ivermectin for Covid " no shit...i tried when i had the rona and finally got a "friend" connection and did the Ivermectin..