WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fauci, Paul clash on virus origins, trade charges of lying

jet496

Reaction score
LOL, all Fauci can say is "you, you don't know what you're talking about. I'm not a liar, you're a liar!". That's his rebuttal against facts presented. What a joke.

From 10NEWS San Diego:

WASHINGTON (AP) — A recurring clash between the government's top infectious disease doctor and a U.S. senator has erupted again on Capitol Hill, with each accusing the other of lying.

Dr. Anthony Fauci angrily confronted Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky in testimony Tuesday before a Senate committee.

Fauci rejected Paul's insinuation that the U.S. helped fund research at a Chinese lab that could have sparked the COVID-19 outbreak.

On Tuesday, Paul insinuated that Fauci lied to Congress in May when he said that the National Institutes of Health did not use the so-called "gain of function" research, which the Associated Press called "the practice of enhancing a virus in a lab to study its potential impact in the real world."

“I have not lied before Congress. I have never lied. Certainly not before Congress. Case closed,” Fauci said. “If anybody is lying here, senator, it is you.”

Sen. Paul also accused the NIH of funding the research at a lab in Wuhan, China.

"Senator Paul, you do not know what you’re talking about, quite frankly,” Fauci said. “And I want to say that officially. You do not know what you’re talking about," the AP reported.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
The same Fauci that made us straight people so paranoid of aids. Here are CDC facts you will hate... 1 in 2 black gay men have HIV. 1 in 3 hispanic gay men have Hiv. 1 in 5 white gay men have Hiv. Now search heterosexuals. Look it up. Hate facts. Fauci is a piece of shit liar

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Remember they were gonna put Roger Stone in jail for "lying to congress" over completely innocuous statements not relating to any criminal act....

There are two tiers of justice in this country.

GHLQ0hlD.png

jesco

Reaction score
Even if he was found 100% guilty Biden would give him a pardon before he spent a day in jail... FREEDUMB !!! All the while we the people, YES WE, BOTH SIDES, sit here and point fingers and argue about shit that will go NOWHERE!!! My guess, AZ audit comes in with proof of fraud and Trump winning, and all the sudden we need to put Fauci on full trial and it will be HUGE news.. burying to AZ audit outcome.

azsunfun

Reaction score
the mad scientist wil be in the same class as hitlers buddy doctors in the history books!

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Even if he was found 100% guilty Biden would give him a pardon before he spent a day in jail... FREEDUMB !!!

I would be 100% for that, as at least it would a somewhat equal treatment under the law.

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
i think Pual is trying to do that. I think i read this morning that he filing to get the DOJ to go after FAUCCI for lying now. I dont have high hope the DOJ will do shit.
"i think" is because this was pre-coffee this AM

RodnJen

Reaction score
LOL, all Fauci can say is "you, you don't know what you're talking about. I'm not a liar, you're a liar!". That's his rebuttal against facts presented. What a joke.

From 10NEWS San Diego:

WASHINGTON (AP) — A recurring clash between the government's top infectious disease doctor and a U.S. senator has erupted again on Capitol Hill, with each accusing the other of lying.

Dr. Anthony Fauci angrily confronted Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky in testimony Tuesday before a Senate committee.

Fauci rejected Paul's insinuation that the U.S. helped fund research at a Chinese lab that could have sparked the COVID-19 outbreak.

On Tuesday, Paul insinuated that Fauci lied to Congress in May when he said that the National Institutes of Health did not use the so-called "gain of function" research, which the Associated Press called "the practice of enhancing a virus in a lab to study its potential impact in the real world."

“I have not lied before Congress. I have never lied. Certainly not before Congress. Case closed,” Fauci said. “If anybody is lying here, senator, it is you.”

Sen. Paul also accused the NIH of funding the research at a lab in Wuhan, China.

"Senator Paul, you do not know what you’re talking about, quite frankly,” Fauci said. “And I want to say that officially. You do not know what you’re talking about," the AP reported.

Just facts did Paul present?

jet496

Reaction score
Just facts did Paul present?
Emails & information implicating Fauci's involvement with the Wuhan lab. Emails I saw a long time ago & then again recently, but by God the media/Google make it pretty much impossible to find again. Same with the videos of poll workers committing fraud. Crazy corruption for sure but unfortunately the liberal minds, for whatever reason, will NEVER see it.

Last edited: