Once Banned
Reaction score

fucker lied from day one
C6D47CD5-FB2B-4398-B948-E22116C05E73.png

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It just blows me away that people refused to believe any of this a year ago.
I don’t know how much clearer it could have been.
The paper trail has always been there, from the beginning. Why do people refuse to believe what’s right in front of their eyes?

6F7F1DED-E945-444D-890C-F2AE2293675E.jpeg

HotRod82

Reaction score
OMG are you guys reading this shit? The entire email dump is over on revolver, bit chute probably has it to. This guy is Dr. Evil in the flesh. He's such a psycho he even advises people on who should play him in upcoming movies about Covid. Ho Lee Shit...!!

brgrcru

Reaction score
Him and his commie crats , have killed and destroyed so many lives .
They all need to be swinging cartel style from bridges . Then put against the wall and shot nazi style .
Then scalped Cheyenne style .

Fuck them all to hell .
I will never forgive these People . For what they have done

Fuck commiecrats , there voters and fuck China .

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The paper trail has always been there, from the beginning. Why do people refuse to believe what’s right in front of their eyes?

View attachment 1009130
People are blinded by ideals. When we were all saying "Hey, look at the facts"...the powers that be were saying..."the world is racist, we must stop this!"

Smoke and mirrors.

With all this truth coming out about the Good Dr, who will question his past decisions? No one, too blind to acknowledge the new truth. What about the millions taking "new" vaccines because this Dr said it was the best we could do? What does he really know?

What comes next? A culling, or a reckoning?

perky

Banned
Reaction score
What a complete POS. Rand was on to him and has been calling him out on his bullshit for awhile now. Fraudci...... 🖕
It's about time for the guards to fall asleep the cameras to quit working and the paper bed sheet to attack him . No that really happened, it was on the news.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

fucker lied from day one View attachment 1009074
[/QUOTE

President Donald Trump had this "FAKE" figured out from the Get Go and everyone Jumped him. I swear day by day Everyone is realizing that this NOT Career Politician had "LIFE" All Figured out and Who is Who and What Is What.

This Fauci, has made a Fortune With this "COVID 19" Scam. :(

Now a "BOOK" coming. NO Problem!! Our Legal System will Protct him, just like Hillary,Hunter,Sleepy and Dozens of Evil others.

BUT!! IF YOU ARE A Simple, Working "GRUNT" don't owe the IRS $50.00.:eek:

Sandlord

Reaction score
Look at Fauci,
Do not look at Maricopa recount! LOL

The dems used Fauci to create the Pandemic and crash the economy just to hurt Trumps chances of reelection.
(At the cost of millions of people worldwide, economically, mortally, and health wise.)
Guess what? They don’t need him any longer. They’ll just use him for a distraction now.
If he threatens to squeal, he’ll be arkancided. He might be anyway, he knows too much.

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
He's been at this game way longer than the past election. He has been a ghoulish puppet since his teen years.

500bbc

Reaction score

View attachment 1009130
Libturds, not "people".
Libturds are all FUCKING IMBECILES...