WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Favorite Sunday morning routine

Javajoe

Reaction score
Morning coffee, smoking a little by the pool while surfing the Net, then a little yard work then relaxing watching some golf while I got some meat smoking outside
But today...
Working updating Look ahead construction schedules at the high school I’m building and I got a bunch of T-bar guys here working in the Gym and new Science classroom Bldg because they are WAY behind. Never can get ahead with all this damn paperwork we have to do everyday

mobldj

Reaction score
wake up.watch george stephenopolis cus i want to hear the shit.chill but today wedding to dj at 5.pays the bills.lol

Andy B.

Reaction score
Morning coffee with a chocolate chip cookie 🍪 .

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score

franky

Reaction score
OC fairgrounds swap meet, you can get a huge beer, shop for those colorful shorts with elastic waistbands, and pick up stuff for dinner. That band Berlin in those day rocked!
BC7A2A25-43A0-45A1-B882-EDFE1AED1906.jpeg

Terri Nunn

Last edited:

C-2

Reaction score
Hellz yes on the music. My 17-year old daughter is also into Morrissey, Siouxsie, Echo, PIL, Tears for Fears, Spandau, you name it, she enjoys it. We had tickets for Cruel World Fest...but f*in Covid.

Whenever I ventured down to SD, then yup, 91x! I listen to oldschool KROQ on HD 2 radio with Freddie Snakeskin and Tammy Heidi. They play all the old New Wave songs with few commercials, and it's free.

The 80's was the best for music, from pop to hard rock, every week there was a great new song in different genre's. Country started to suck towards the late eighties, though.

Susanna Hoffs is still smoking hot at age 61!

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Bloody Mary , watch my yard guy work , chase the wife around , sit in the hot tub , drink beer , walk the dog , BBQ , binge watch TV

Reactions: DWC