regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1l6BxBFAz65M.jpeg

🖕 Commie bitches

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
This is fucking crazy.. and I’m wondering if this isn’t what sparks some serious push back from the people..

The left is flat out of control

The RINO's are part of it and they are out of control. They are scared as hell of him and his base.

They spied on this man, committed treason against him and now have raided his home post Presidency.

Let's see how many of the Republicans actually do anything about it.

Flat freak

Reaction score
I thought even the most fucked up clueless Marxist knew the FBI has had the laptop for quite awhile. As for this Bullshit today, I’m also wondering how far can we be pushed. I think it’s a lot further now that we “Patriots “ have been castrated . To me the real problem is the Marxist calling the shots know they’re untouchable. They need to be touchable. This is just an example, somebody out there should be able to get close enough to Christopher Wrey to throat punch that fucking traitor as hard as they can . I’ve thought of many other examples but I’m sure you all get my point.

retaocleg

Reaction score
they want him to announce for midterm misdirection........so dems have something to run on, they have nothing now, except anti trump

i wouldnt announce till after, let them run on nothing but bad biden policies, not fighting trump

Slink

Tennessee Living
Reaction score
No doubt the search warrant is "Sealed" which means it will take a judge's order to release the affidavit....wouldn't hold my breath but they (FBI) are still required to leave the portion of the warrant signed by the Judge and what it is they are "Searching" for and where they are authorized to search. They are also required to leave a receipt of every thing the removed from the premises. Trump will have these upon the FBI leaving. Wonder if he will post anything. I would imagine it was all electronic evidence they were seizing and there will be a "Leak" from the FBI any day. Wouldn't trust anything coming out until it can be verified by a forensic expert in court. Crazy times were living in......Glad I moved to TN where nobody owns any firearms😀😀

Mike K

Reaction score
Just another example of what of complete JOKE the FBI has become .
The FBI is wothless.
I expect FBI jokes to overtake Lawyer jokes.
I just tried to email my thoughts to them ... nope ... "at this time there is not a direct email available for citizens to contact us "
Nothing but a tool for the Democrat party.
In fact ... "all" Government Employees almost have to be Democrats by now.
Cant wait for 2024.

samsah33

Reaction score
Stay tuned for some other announcement in the news that this will overshadow, maybe some news on Hunter that will get swept under the rug, such as no indictments? This is only for docs from what I've heard. This is no accident.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
What’s ironic is Trump has been promoting something on Truth Social for a couple of weeks regarding this date.

Did he know this was coming?

49242969-943A-4CCD-97F0-C28E1EDE97B1.jpeg

Wedgy

Reaction score
No doubt the search warrant is "Sealed" which means it will take a judge's order to release the affidavit....wouldn't hold my breath but they (FBI) are still required to leave the portion of the warrant signed by the Judge and what it is they are "Searching" for and where they are authorized to search. They are also required to leave a receipt of every thing the removed from the premises. Trump will have these upon the FBI leaving. Wonder if he will post anything. I would imagine it was all electronic evidence they were seizing and there will be a "Leak" from the FBI any day. Wouldn't trust anything coming out until it can be verified by a forensic expert in court. Crazy times were living in......Glad I moved to TN where nobody owns any firearms😀😀
About as far out as I can get. It's nice. Good move. Thanks for all the sacrifice of the Brave Tennessee Riflemen.
Here's the List of Warriors. Remember the Alamo.
IDK, maybe just me, but I can't stand next to the Cenotaph without all my short hairs standing to Attention.
Read the sparse detail of just the one 2 month battle won by way more than I could muster. in 1800's Texas.
Godspeed Brave Men.

Last edited:

SixD9R

Reaction score
This is third world shit, rotten to the core. Just when you think that a political party after a Russian collusion hoax, 2 fake impeachments and stealing a presidential election couldn’t get any more corrupt or more likely desperate, this shit comes along.

I’ve got news for you assholes:

8102C974-4B5F-4688-9D41-CA9071D70363.jpeg

Last edited:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
This is third world shit, rotten to the core. Just when you think that a political party after a Russian collusion hoax, 2 fake impeachments and stealing a presidential election couldn’t get any more corrupt or more likely desperate, this shit comes along.

I’ve got news for you assholes:

View attachment 1144453

Never has a former President been subjected to this disgrace. Brandon despises President Trump and will not rest until he is Convicted and in Custody.:confused:

ikester

Reaction score
Fuck the left.... this stinks. They don't police themselves, instead they go on 'Gestapo' raid for classified documents Trump reportedly stole. What a witch hunt...... shoot the witches!!!!!

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I would be interested to see who authored the warrant, who is listed as the "Affiant" and which judge granted the warrant. That would be some interesting information to follow-up on.

This is about a dispute about documents with the "National Archives", The Humiliation of an unannounced Search of his Private Residence by over 100 FBI Agents is unprecedented and can not be allowed without severe consequences for the DOJ and FBI. These are actions of "Third World" Countries and not the United States Of America.

What are they afraid of?

We all know Who they are afraid of.

As stated before and I have said it many times this "Weaponizing" of the DOJ, IRS, FBI, and other Agencies started under that America Hating, White People Hating, POS "OBLAMER" and along with Susan Rice, are up to their eyeballs in this Illegal action.

They pulled this "Same Shit" on Gibson Guitars and near broke a legitimate, legendary Company whose owner was guilty of one thing!!! Guilty of being openly GOP and a large longtime Donor.

More than ever, this Country needs President Trump to Return, Win, and Clean this Swamp up once and for all.🤔

Looking Glass

Reaction score
The reason they did this, is BECAUSE they can do this. There are no consequences, like with Hillary, Hunter, Pelosi, and "Brandon" himself. We do not have a DOJ, the FBI is a radical out of control agency that is being led, by very dangerous people, and if this can happen to DJT, God Help the rest of us.o_O

retaocleg

Reaction score
cant help but think of the 87000 new irs agents that just passed yesterday.....who are they going to be looking at? better hope all those PPP loans were legit if you vote R👀🤔
glad i passed......
the fact that it ran through my mind is telling of the state our country is in......sad

HST4ME

Reaction score
You all already know how I feel.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Are there any fools out there that believe we will have honest elections in 2022 & 2024? :mad:

It blows me away the absolute faith some have in these so called elections and the imagined importance of fielding a candidate that can compete with the enemy.
There are posters on this site that strictly adhere to reactionary thinking.
Imo it’s a recipe for failure to base your plan on fear of being dominated by sub humans.
Basing one’s strategy on the countering of an opponents actions is like running on a perpetual gerbil wheel. You’ll get nowhere and never win running in circles.

0577F8C5-7BB6-4818-9C88-AFBFF2A2C768.jpeg