regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
hahahaha a senior EDITOR and CIA spokehole at CBS hahahahahaha

1660665839431.png

SCUM............

AzMandella

Reaction score
Your hatred for Trump runs as deep as the Liberals . The fact that they have tried bogus charges for 6 yrs and came up zilch . This is just the next bogus try to make something stick so they can make him ineligible to run for office again . I know you are worried he will get elected again and put a tariff on your over seas child sweat shop . And no that is not picking winners and loosers . It's called leveling the playing field . If a country is going to tax you to export to their country then they should be taxed evenly to export to our country .

retaocleg

Reaction score
Your hatred for Trump runs as deep as the Liberals . The fact that they have tried bogus charges for 6 yrs and came up zilch . This is just the next bogus try to make something stick so they can make him ineligible to run for office again . I know you are worried he will get elected again and put a tariff on your over seas child sweat shop . And no that is not picking winners and loosers . It's called leveling the playing field . If a country is going to tax you to export to their country then they should be taxed evenly to export to our country .
he isnt here to debate the merits of his TDS, he is here to get people riled up.......projection and redirection to stop critical thinking

530RL

Reaction score
Some are for competition and capitalism raising choices and lowering costs for individual consumer while others are afraid of competition and vote for greater government control over markets, higher taxes on the middle class via tariffs and central government planning creating higher prices, less choice and higher inflation for individual consumers.

Good thing is that we all get to donate and vote for those we prefer. Both are equally correct in their view of what is best for themselves. 👍👍

retaocleg

Reaction score

retaocleg

Reaction score
Some are for competition and capitalism raising choices and lowering costs for individual consumer while others are afraid of competition and vote for greater government control over markets, higher taxes on the middle class via tariffs and central government planning creating higher prices, less choice and higher inflation for individual consumers.

Good thing is that we all get to donate and vote for those we prefer. Both are equally correct in their view of what is best for themselves. 👍👍
so cheney and biden it is, we know............
but what about the finger on the scale? you left that part out.........if it is good for you, then you are behind it, bout sums it up............dont you have a roll call meeting or something?

Smitty7

Reaction score
he isnt here to debate the merits of his TDS, he is here to get people riled up.......projection and redirection to stop critical thinking
Maybe so but if he wants to align himself with the lying cheating scum let him have his little laugh. You know this shit isn't going to last forever and when it does end watch the fucking crying then. I'm going to just flick them fuckers off like an annoying fly when they come crying for help.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
And one of our nation's biggest problems is.... there of those who clearly place "money/profits" before everything else.... :(

1660687196448.png

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
Maybe so but if he wants to align himself with the lying cheating scum let him have his little laugh. You know this shit isn't going to last forever and when it does end watch the fucking crying then. I'm going to just flick them fuckers off like an annoying fly when they come crying for help.
Yep, totally agree with respect to those who align themselves with lying and cheating criminal individuals.

For example, those January 6th perpretrators. Put those annoying whiny criminals in jail. 👍👍

retaocleg

Reaction score
Yep, totally agree with respect to those who align themselves with lying and cheating criminal individuals.

For example, those January 6th perpretrators. Put those annoying whiny criminals in jail. 👍👍
even those peacefully protesting.........you think they should be arrested, except for ray epps

your authoritarian slip is showing......

530RL

Reaction score
even those peacefully protesting.........you think they should be arrested, except for ray epps

your authoritarian slip is showing......
LOL,

Only a MAGA or Antifa member thinks beating a LEO is “peaceful protesting”.

retaocleg

Reaction score
LOL,

Only a MAGA or Antifa member thinks beating a LEO is “peaceful protesting”.
@530RL so everybody there was beating law enforcement.........but when antifa burnt down police buildings, it was just a few bad apples.........painting all with the brush of a few is a tactic to discredit

Last edited:

retaocleg

Reaction score
more important, those that actually committed a crime get a pass.....and an apologist try at making him the victim, ray epps @530RL

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I thought your mantra was that Government has no bearing on an individuals efforts/ success?
It sure seems like you care a lot about who is in charge, and your bragging about fund raisers and checks written sure seem to contradict your soap box chest pounding?

Just how full of shit are you?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Yore buddies in the WH just signed a massive tax on the middle class today and it's nothing but crickets from you Morning Mika!!! 😂

NOTHING, not even a peep about it out of that lying pie-hole!!!

LMAO 70's show .gif

retaocleg

Reaction score
@530RL is here for the spreading of disinformation to derail any critical thinking, will never cop when called on it

capitol police or fed? is there a diff?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
@530RL is here for the spreading of disinformation to derail any critical thinking, will never cop when called on it

capitol police or fed? is there a diff?

I like how he continually calls for the incarceration of unconvicted citizens.
But only the ones that support Trump.
He’d of made a great underling to Trotsky.

I respect the libs here more.
At least they don’t lie and hide their intentions.

retaocleg

Reaction score
saul allinsky/trotsky followers.........clinton wrote here thesis on allinsky
I like how he continually calls for the incarceration of unconvicted citizens.
But only the ones that support Trump.
He’d of made a great underling to Trotsky.

I respect the libs here more.
At least they don’t lie and hide their intentions.
that is what cons call the 'tell'........he has the added bonus of being a judas, traitor, or rat, depending on tradition......
like soros did to his fellow jews in ww2........did their bidding, turned on them to save his bacon

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
How many chops have you doxed me with? 50 maybe 100?

Let the games begin. 🤗🤗🤗

Save yore bullshit boy, yore commie buddy is a doxing butt hurt faggot and you know damn well what I'm talking about.

Chopping is fair game, God knows you owe me. 😆

Careful Dano, doxxing goes both ways.

530RL

Reaction score
Save yore bullshit boy, yore commie buddy is a doxing butt hurt faggot and you know damn well what I'm talking about.

Chopping is fair game, God knows you owe me. 😆

Careful Dano, doxxing goes both ways.
Since you started the doxing, game on. May the best man win. 👍👍👍

caribbean20

Reaction score
It’s not you I’m necessarily mocking.
It’s the assessment of elections, the forecasting depending on various possible manipulations, and their results.
I would wager that 60% or more of the voting public in 2016 could not tell you who Comey even is.
To me it’s ridiculous to suggest that Comeys statements could even come close to costing Killary the election.
She lost because the powers that be failed to adequately asses the threat of, and support for, DJT.
But I can assure you that will never happen again. Ever.
That’s why I also find it humorous when people worry about upcoming elections. Specifically the concern about alienating this or that block of voters.
I know at our core we are on the same side.
But I was raised in a household where my dad actually did the things most people consider conspiracy theory. Both as a career combat controller and otherwise.
He taught us at a very young age about how things really work. The deception and the smoke and mirrors and especially the media.
There is no “balance” except what we create in our minds. We are offered different scenarios to choose from, and we select what fits our thinking…but it’s all the same.
We have a voting machine process named “Dominion”…who’s cover page states outright that providing tailored election requirements is their specialty and priority. The stated goal of Bilderbergs and others is “Full spectrum dominance”
I don’t know how much more blatant they can be?

The media was created for this very reason.
This is really nothing new.
I haven’t looked lately, but historically about half of the Bilderberg attendees are heads of media.

You talked recently about Trumps clearance or lack of.
I had secret clearance for a number of years, as a civilian DoD employee.
I never saw any world changing shit, but working beside Raytheon, CH2M Hill, Honeywell etc was an eye opener.
I got to tour the Cobra Dane, hung out with SAC boys who ran the Cobra Ball at Shemya for years.
Worked at every publicly known LRRS on the Alaska coastline (Raytheon operations) and interior sites with Hill…and some not so advertised sites.
So I like to believe I’m really not just a basement dwelling
With all due respect, big difference between Secret and Top Secret government clearance. Maybe you did the SF-86 with FBI interviews and had Top Secret clearance. If so, I’ll stand down.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
With all due respect, big difference between Secret and Top Secret government clearance. Maybe you did the SF-86 with FBI interviews and had Top Secret clearance. If so, I’ll stand down.

I’m well aware of the difference.

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....i want my cheap china shit..........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa