WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fearless Ear-less

ssc

Reaction score
On our property in Riverside, we see a lot of wildlife and interesting things related to the critters. The other day, the wife says look at this! She thinks it is a squirrel or rabbit, but isn't sure. I admit, I was a bit surprised, but thought it was an earless rabbit. Took some pictures. It is a rabbit with stubs for ears. It was a little guy. He visits our backyard daily with a bunch of other rabbits and he is fun to watch. We have squirrels, rabbits, birds, possums etc that come up to our back slider and look in. My cats have gotten use to them. It has become quite comical.

My wife is now calling him Fearless Earless. Funny guy.

Cheers, Steve

BT5E1145.JPG
BT5E1151.JPG

azsunfun

Reaction score
croped ears for rabbit show at county fair.

4Waters

Reaction score
I know you don't know but I wonder what the story is behind the loss of his ears

ssc

Reaction score
My wife did some research. It could be a birth defect or the mother got aggressive with cleaning him as a baby and bit off his ears.
First I heard about it.

Cheers, Steve

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Our dogs got a hold of one...well, not a great hold. Saw it around the property for a few months after, hoppin' along and pissing off the pups.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
On our property in Riverside, we see a lot of wildlife and interesting things related to the critters. The other day, the wife says look at this! She thinks it is a squirrel or rabbit, but isn't sure. I admit, I was a bit surprised, but thought it was an earless rabbit. Took some pictures. It is a rabbit with stubs for ears. It was a little guy. He visits our backyard daily with a bunch of other rabbits and he is fun to watch. We have squirrels, rabbits, birds, possums etc that come up to our back slider and look in. My cats have gotten use to them. It has become quite comical.

My wife is now calling him Fearless Earless. Funny guy.

Cheers, Steve

View attachment 1013819 View attachment 1013820
Or he was in that old heater when it lit, lol

Reactions: ssc