WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Feature Boat 21 Daytona with TWINS!

MARCYTECH

Reaction score
Awesome boat and super nice guy. He’s helped me out tons with silly questions on setting up my twin OB vector.

Riverryder

Reaction score
You have a twin OB vector? What’s the story on that?
Here you go!

Duramax

Reaction score
Mine is trimmed up max at 35 MPH, and the motor is jacked up at that point 2"up.....
You can stand on the buttons all you want, the bottom line is, the faster you go the less of your hull will be in the water. I promise your Talon is wet at 30mph.

Ballyhoo

Reaction score
Really like these 21s. Good video work documenting this nice rig.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You can stand on the buttons all you want, the bottom line is, the faster you go the less of your hull will be in the water. I promise your Talon is wet at 30mph.

I think he was joking

MARCYTECH

Reaction score
You have a twin OB vector? What’s the story on that?
pretty cool story actually. im told by multiple people that its the only one that left the shop set up for twin outboards. it traded 2 sets of hands in 2021 after the original owner let it go in 2020. landed in my lap and ive been bringing it back to life. its about to touch water Saturday for the first time in about 13-14 years.

instagator

Reaction score
You can stand on the buttons all you want, the bottom line is, the faster you go the less of your hull will be in the water. I promise your Talon is wet at 30mph.tly
Yes it is ,exactly, but triming at 35 keeps the nose from stuffing and allows the prop to surface, Also allowing the nose to ride as high as it can. After 80MPH i start trimming
down as I raise my Jackplate to get Max speed.My boat trim down at 35 MPH wants to hop a bit, trimmed up at 35 brings the nose up about a foot higher. Making the boat handle the chop a little better.And of course it sure is not packing air at the speed .

Duramax

Reaction score
Sweet bote. It’s sounds amazing.

Love the truck too!
truck&boat.jpg

It seems we have a decent amount of members here who have these trucks. I have had a handful of Super Dutys, but I love my Dmax. 125k.

9-10" CST with Fox and 38 Toyos MT. Has a mild tune with exhaust and intake. Love it.