WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Feature Boat - Bill's DCB M31 with 700's!

Englewood

Reaction score
The custom paint on the radio cover is a nice touch...Now they just need livers to get them a black switch instead of white.

575cat

Reaction score
Actually when DCB builds a boat they do setup seat height and placement for the owner.
Yes very well protected by the wind , cant beat a sit down boat after having a couple fountain,s and standing a lot in the bolster .

gqchris

Reaction score
Dream Boat for me right here.

Sometimes when I am drinking a few beers, I tell myself, fuck it, get one and just make the payment, quit being a pussy. Then my vagina comes back to life and I realize that I am too scared of a lil bitch to commit to that type of a toy. Damn it! Man up!

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score

Sometimes when I am drinking a few beers, I tell myself, fuck it, get one and just make the payment, quit being a pussy. Then my vagina comes back to life and I realize that I am too scared of a lil bitch to commit to that type of a toy. Damn it! Man up!
Sometimes it just depends on priorities, Up until 6 years ago I have had a least one boat since I was 17 . hated not having one.
Could/should I have bought a cheaper one? probably but when for me the dream boat came up for sale I just sucked it up and really had to decide what is more important in life.,
For a lot of people it would most likely have been the wrong thing to do. but I can't be happier.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Sometimes it just depends on priorities, Up until 6 years ago I have had a least one boat since I was 17 . hated not having one.
Could/should I have bought a cheaper one? probably but when for me the dream boat came up for sale I just sucked it up and really had to decide what is more important in life.,
For a lot of people it would most likely have been the wrong thing to do. but I can't be happier.
Good for you DMan.... I like that

TVMNick

Reaction score
Bill is a great dude and that boat is always a standout! Great vid RDP, thanks for the good content. My son was just born (5 weeks old) and we watch the RDP YouTube channel at 2am while he is up!

Dana757

Reaction score
Wow! Cool to see something way way out of my league.

riverroyal

Reaction score

You can always sell it. A payment right now is not flushing money down the toilet. Boats have gone up.

Of course up keep and actually using it has a cost cash.
Man up...life is very short. You never see a hearsh at ATM machine

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Bad ass video. That boat is clinically clean. Glad to see you doing these Dave.

gqchris

Reaction score
You can always sell it. A payment right now is not flushing money down the toilet. Boats have gone up.

Of course up keep and actually using it has a cost cash.
Man up...life is very short. You never see a hearsh at ATM machine
Crosses my mind often! What does a payment look like stretched out to 15 Years on something like this?:)

gqchris

Reaction score
M31 700 boats are sooo much fun. @gqchris do it they are awesome.
Those motors sound so amazing.

@SJP whats up Sam! You gonna be around the harbor this weekend for the parade? Splashing my boat and got a slip I can use off Bonaire Cir that my buddy set me up with. Will cruise by your dock if youre hanging out.

Tank0088

Reaction score
Awesome boat. Just curious though, I’ve seen these M31’s with twin 700’s and they seem to hall ass. But then you see M31’s with 1350’s, is it a money thing or do you get a different feel with the 700’s. I guess I’m just trying to see if the boat feels like it’s under powered with the 700’s because it doesn’t look like it.

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Those motors sound so amazing.

@SJP whats up Sam! You gonna be around the harbor this weekend for the parade? Splashing my boat and got a slip I can use off Bonaire Cir that my buddy set me up with. Will cruise by your dock if youre hanging out.

I have been out of town for a while but I am back. I will be on my deck both Saturday and Sunday. Please stop by either night I have room on my dock to side tie to. On the point of Gilbert Island - non Main Channel side. Duffy name Just Another One More.

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Awesome boat. Just curious though, I’ve seen these M31’s with twin 700’s and they seem to hall ass. But then you see M31’s with 1350’s, is it a money thing or do you get a different feel with the 700’s. I guess I’m just trying to see if the boat feels like it’s under powered with the 700’s because it doesn’t look like it.

The 700 boats are very quick. 140 - 145 IDK was plenty fast for me. I have some old videos I took of mine and really going through river portion of havasu I cannot imagine needing any more speed. It is no where near underpowered. I did Stage III kit them to wake up low end and assist in planing. This was a huge difference. The platform is not electronic shift / SC instead of Turbo C. Basically it is less $ overall.

I was seriously considering a 1350 boat and have driven a couple. The 1350 boats are awesome but a huge jump in $ both cap and opp. Going 160 plus is pretty cool though and the boats handle well. I would buy an M35 1350 over the M31 1350 / or exotic power. I think the M35 makes more sense in that power package.

Bill - Killer ride - that boat is super sharp.

Last edited: