WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Feinstein's husband named UC scandal

Get415

Reaction score

Most likely will amount to a big nothing but at least it made the news. These people have no limits

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Most likely will amount to a big nothing but at least it made the news. These people have no limits
the dude has made millions from contracts that were funneled his way by the workings of his wife either directly or due to her position in congress, so a little letter aint gonna get him anything.

fyyyyuuuuuuuuck democrats

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Who was it that made all that Solyndra money?
Was that Boxers kin?

Performance Grips

Reaction score
the dude has made millions from contracts that were funneled his way by the workings of his wife either directly or due to her position in congress, so a little letter aint gonna get him anything.

fyyyyuuuuuuuuck democrats
Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure one of his companies received 100 million in consulting fees for Jerry Browns crazy train. It was definitely one of the big 3's husbands. Feinstein, boxer or Pelosi.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
It’s a big club and you ain’t in it!!!!

😝

This is exactly why we hired the Donald.

We are scoffed off as a bunch of conspiratorialist when we draw these comparisons, no objectivity, unsophisticated rubes. There are absolutely two levels of justice in America. We have one last chance to peacefully settle this.

It may be too late. I firmly believe; those who steer the justice systems are as connected to the swamp as are the rest.

Look at the FBI, CIA and the rest. They actively were trying to subvert the sitting President of the United States. If @squeezer or @RodnJen and others are fine with that, what else needs to be said?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

We are scoffed off as a bunch of conspiratorialist when we draw these comparisons, no objectivity, unsophisticated rubes. There are absolutely two levels of justice in America. We have one last chance to peacefully settle this.

It may be too late. I firmly believe; those who steer the justice systems are as connected to the swamp as are the rest.

Look at the FBI, CIA and the rest. They actively were trying to subvert the sitting President of the United States. If @squeezer or @RodnJen and others are fine with that, what else needs to be said?

B16E8A13-5C5B-4012-B2D8-5C2C0F643917.jpeg

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score

I dont think all the FBI or other agencies were involved or even knew about the coupe conspiracy. Just a few power hungry libturds at the top and their select minions that felt if they follow the orders from the top guys then their careers will move to the top level. No doubt it was and still is a criminal conspiracy to overthrow the president but not all inclusive of everyone in those agencies. The hard part is for the president to determine who the good guys are and who the bad guys are that are covertly attacking him from all angles. I never envisioned Mr. Trump to be such a fighter based in my knowledge of him before the presidency. The guy has huge balls and will not back down from shit. I'm guessing the radical left will put covid in his drink or something to try and kill him off or maybe a Scalia heart attack pill

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
I dont think all the FBI or other agencies were involved or even knew about the coupe conspiracy. Just a few power hungry libturds at the top and their select minions that felt if they follow the orders from the top guys then their careers will move to the top level. No doubt it was and still is a criminal conspiracy to overthrow the president but not all inclusive of everyone in those agencies. The hard part is for the president to determine who the good guys are and who the bad guys are that are covertly attacking him from all angles. I never envisioned Mr. Trump to be such a fighter based in my knowledge of him before the presidency. The guy has huge balls and will not back down from shit. I'm guessing the radical left will put covid in his drink or something to try and kill him off or maybe a Scalia heart attack pill

Then why have there been no indictments? What the fuck is Christopher Wray doing? Why isn't he handing DOJ everything? Why are there still texts between Page and Strozk? How can they get away with "accidentally" wiping 20 cell phones? The whole mother fucker is corrupt as far as I'm concerned.

There are honest agents in all these agencies, for sure. But why aren't there whistler-blowers? the only whistle-blowers are after Trump. Why none from the "Scandal free" Obama years?

America is fucked.

530RL

Reaction score
Then why have there been no indictments? What the fuck is Christopher Wray doing? Why isn't he handing DOJ everything? Why are there still texts between Page and Strozk? How can they get away with "accidentally" wiping 20 cell phones? The whole mother fucker is corrupt as far as I'm concerned.

There are honest agents in all these agencies, for sure. But why aren't there whistler-blowers? the only whistle-blowers are after Trump. Why none from the "Scandal free" Obama years?

America is fucked.

You're really going to be grumpy in another couple years when Obama and his senior players remain un-indicted, yet Trump and more of his inner circle continue to be.

You should practice your self-soothing exercises...... :)

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score

America is fucked.

Absolutely agree, but the deep state is well insulated. These are not everyday amateurs criminals. They are top level spies, experienced military, veteran FBI, judiciary controlled by radical left judges, controlled media, etc..
Obama was a different entity. He surrounded himself with experienced swamp creatures who knew how to keep everything very secretive like his birth certificate and college admission records. Trump might be business savvy but very naive when it comes to dirty politics. Look how obama used the IRS to attack conservative groups and then their hard drives were all destroyed after Congress subpoenaed them? Look how he and Comey covered for Hillary's server wipe and email deletion. The real problem with the GOP is they are to fucking nice and proper and try and follow rules of decorum in politics and procedures that have been in place for 244 years. They really dont know how to take the gloves off and get dirty for the most part although they are trying somewhat now.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You're really going to be grumpy in another couple years when Obama and his senior players remain un-indicted, yet Trump and more of his inner circle continue to be.

You should practice your self-soothing exercises...... :)

Yore attitude reminds me of four years ago. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

1601069509306.png

1601069557889.png

Remember, we are smarter than you. 🖕

LMAO 70's show .gif

530RL

Reaction score
Yore attitude reminds me of four years ago. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 925866

View attachment 925867

Remember, we are smarter than you. 🖕

View attachment 925868

Got beat on those bets. But got a giant tax cut that your kids are going to pay for, so meh, a reasonable trade. :)

Remember the Trump Administration has put many senior Trump campaign officials behind bars or at least they would be behind bars without clemency from Trump. So I guess in a strange way, the Trump Administration has been for the rule of law. 👍👍

Regor Trump Tower.jpg

Have to say, that mother and small child are impressed with you.......

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Got beat on those bets. But got a giant tax cut that your kids are going to pay for, so meh, a reasonable trade. :)

Remember the Trump Administration has put many senior Trump campaign officials behind bars or at least they would be behind bars without clemency from Trump. So I guess in a strange way, the Trump Administration has been for the rule of law. 👍👍

View attachment 925873

Have to say, that mother and small child are impressed with you.......

Well, my kids paying their taxes won't be a problem and since you want to bring them up..................this is my oldest receiving her white coat earlier this year. She is currently in rotations and I look forward EVERYDAY to getting home and hearing about hers.

Breanne White Coat.JPG

Yesterday when I told you that you haven't won shit, this is what I was talking about you morally bankrupted POS. You will NEVER experience the most pleasurable one in life..........................the achievements of and the love for your children.

As I said, you're a sad, sad, excuse Mr. "Principle".

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score

America is fucked.
After Trump wins in November one of the first heads to roll will be Christopher Wray. ;) 👍

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Well, my kids paying their taxes won't be a problem and since you want to bring them up..................this is my oldest receiving her white coat earlier this year. She is currently in rotations and I look forward EVERYDAY to getting home and hearing about hers.

View attachment 925876

Yesterday when I told you that you haven't won shit, this is what I was talking about you morally bankrupted POS. You will NEVER experience the most pleasurable one in life..........................the achievements of and the love for your children.

As I said, you're a sad, sad, excuse Mr. "Principle".

View attachment 925877

Congrats on raising a beautiful young lady. What does the white coat and rotation signify for her? Is she a resident interning at a hospital? My 16 year is really starting to focus in the medical careers. Shes hooked on watching reruns of Greys Anatomy now.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Congrats on raising a beautiful young lady. What does the white coat and rotation signify for her? Is she a resident interning at a hospital? My 16 year is really starting to focus in the medical careers. Shes hooked on watching reruns of Greys Anatomy now.

She a resident Physician’s Assistant which is in between a nurse and a doctor.

She can write prescriptions and when I’m broken down, my investment will pay off. 😝

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
She a resident Physician’s Assistant which is in between a nurse and a doctor.

She can write prescriptions and when I’m broken down, my investment will pay off. 😝

Outstanding, congrats on some great parenting there. I really hope mine goes that route. She is 4.6 gpa junior now and just got her first D1 offer for soccer too.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score