WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
I had no idea this place existed. The building is just incredible and sureal. Every photo I found looked like a concept drawing but it'sthe real thing. Funny because this seems like something that would make Enzo turn over in his grave. There is talk of putting one in Orlando too I'm sure you would never see those guys walking around head to toe in Ferrari gear. hahaha.

Menu at the restaurants states they offer Italian corndogs, Italian chow mein, Italian tacos, Italian Italian pizza and more. JK I made that part up. :D

20200218_065736.jpg

Last edited:

Cobalt232

Reaction score
My middle son went a couple of years ago. Said it was great. 100+mph roller coaster. He also went indoor skiing. Not sure if was there or in Dubai though.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Looks interesting. If my conversion is correct, does not seem much different than other modern venues regarding tix prices.

sirbob

Reaction score
I’d love to go - you can see it when they show the F1 race on tv.

I’ve been to the factory and watched Schumacher do laps on their private track - and been to the museum in Maranello.

Cool stuff

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Client of mine in Tustin was the architect, pretty crazy place

Benoy Architects in Abu Dhabi have an office in Tustin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
I’d love to go - you can see it when they show the F1 race on tv.

I’ve been to the factory and watched Schumacher do laps on their private track - and been to the museum in Maranello.

Cool stuff

WOW!

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Benoy Architects in Abu Dhabi have an office in Tustin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MR ProFun - Theme park design and managment consultants, so technically not the architect, but they oversaw the project

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
MR ProFun - Theme park design and managment consultants, so technically not the architect, but they oversaw the project

That firm has worked on a some impressive projects. I did not know there were firms like that working on just those types of projects. My son is currently completing the design for amusement park in China. He had always dreamed of working on sports facilities. He grew up loving sports but being a small kids playing with he likes of Deforest Buchner. Maybe there is hopes of him finding a firm working on sports facilities. 👍