WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fetterman

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
The dims pushed this sick/injured person to sacrifice his health and chances of recovery for their own political greed and corruption.

"WIN" at all costs, use, and abuse, and then when done with you, Toss like a piece of trash.:confused: BUT!! on the other hand, most of these people have seen it done to many others in the past and Understand the Game.:oops:

fast99

Reaction score
Amazing the American Public accepts this Trash!!, No Debates, Drop Boxes, along with Every Questionable thing happening at the Voting Places, Arrogant Attitudes, On and On and On.:(
Mush for brains has a 45% approval rating. He should be around 0.

Lightfoot will likely get re-elected. Are you kidding me?

The American public is getting paid off, illegals and all.

Better start learning Chinese.

Sandlord

Reaction score
19E84D33-14D9-4085-97CF-A9DEC0639818.jpeg

530RL

Reaction score
Like the Arizona governors race, the R party in PA put forth a candidate out of the primary that was so weak even a couple of horrible candidates such as Fetterman and Hobbs predictably won.

Put forth bad non-conservative candidates out of the primary like Oz and Lake, expect to lose.

Wedgy

Reaction score
I believe that's called freedom of choice. The choice to replace said horrible candidate in this sad situation, is not.

brgrcru

Reaction score
Like the Arizona governors race, the R party in PA put forth a candidate out of the primary that was so weak even a couple of horrible candidates such as Fetterman and Hobbs predictably won.

Put forth bad non-conservative candidates out of the primary like Oz and Lake, expect to lose.
LMAO
does it ever end Dan ? My God ! are you off the rails, like the current railways.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Mush for brains has a 45% approval rating. He should be around 0.

Lightfoot will likely get re-elected. Are you kidding me?

The American public is getting paid off, illegals and all.

Better start learning Chinese.
I haven't seen anything that say light weight is likely to be mayor again. All of her opponents are Democrats, so it is fun to watch anyway. Likely a runoff election in April. She's polling well below any of the likely runoff candidates and is not well regarded by the democrat establishment.

She lost the Bears to the suburbs... She isn't winning anything anytime soon.

fast99

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything that say light weight is likely to be mayor again. All of her opponents are Democrats, so it is fun to watch anyway. Likely a runoff election in April. She's polling well below any of the likely runoff candidates and is not well regarded by the democrat establishment.

She lost the Bears to the suburbs... She isn't winning anything anytime soon.
Heard on Fox she could win again. Doesn't directly affect me but good to know she may not.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Day drinking again? Your nonsense has no limits, which is the exact opposite of your self awareness.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
There is a paywall, can you copy/paste the article?
OPINION:

You have to hand it to Democrat politicians: They are seriously committed to their politics. For them, politics is more important than life itself.

Although, to be fair, that level of commitment is a little easier for them considering their low regard for life in the first place— at least the lives of others. Democrats are enthusiastic supporters of death in all its various forms.

Democrats love abortion, for example. Two of them, Sen. Ed Markey of Massachusetts and Rep. Madeleine Dean of Pennsylvania, displayed their devotion to abortion by showing up to President Biden’s State of the Union address last week wearing pins that said “ABORTION,” except the “O” was replaced with a heart.

1.png
Pentagon: First Ukrainian troops finish training on U.S. Bradley combat vehicle
South Africa hosts controversial joint naval drills with China, Russia
NBA Hall of Famer Paul Pierce fined $1.4 million for promoting crypto without disclosing payment
FTC sues companies over delivery of millions of robocalls
DOJ searches Mike Pence group's DC office for classified documents
Biden administration counters criticism of response to Ohio train derailment
U.S. Forest Service to shoot feral cattle in Gila Wilderness by ground and air

Mr. Markey, who bears a striking resemblance to the Grim Reaper, has been fighting for death in Washington for more than 47 years. In 2021, he drafted a bill to expand the Supreme Court so that Democrats could pack the high court with four more abortion enthusiasts.

You literally cannot make this stuff up. Can you imagine being a fly on the pearly gates when Sen. Reaper tries explaining all this to St. Peter?

TOP STORIES​

But it’s not just abortion. Democrats are committed to death throughout all stages of life. For example, they are tremendous supporters of high murder rates in all the cities they run. In Democrat-led cities, children are killed in drive-by shootings, teenagers are killed in drug wars, and older Americans are killed for their Social Security checks.

Another favorite form of death for Democrats is drug intoxication.

Truly, death in all its forms. And when death is not available, death’s close cousin, misery, will do.

That’s why Democrat strongholds also feature so much rape and theft, and armed assaults. Also, people relieving themselves on the sidewalk and vagrants walking around with their pants down. And of course, high gas prices and grocery bills.

So life is pretty cheap and meaningless when Democrats are in charge. But still, they do love their politics more than life itself.

Watching first lady Jill Biden face-smooching the second gentleman at her husband’s State of the Union address last week reminded the world who wears the pants in that family.

She and the entire Biden clan force their doddering patriarch to shuffle around and babble incoherently on stage in order to keep the corrupt family fortune thriving.

The family of Sen. John Fetterman, a Pennsylvania Democrat, also has a zombielike dedication to politics. They definitely love their politics more than life itself — at least more than Mr. Fetterman’s life.

After Mr. Fetterman was hospitalized for a terrible stroke last year, his wife and family forced him back out on the campaign trail. It paid off for the family, who rode the stumbling, mumbling Mr. Fetterman all the way into the Senate.

He has been hospitalized again, according to one newspaper, due to “strains of his recovery, which left him with a physical impairment and serious mental health challenges.”

Despite extraordinary accommodation in the Senate, Mr. Fetterman cannot communicate with people. Listening to others for Mr. Fetterman, according to the report, is like “trying to make out the muffled voice of the teacher in the ‘Peanuts’ cartoon, whose words could never be deciphered.”

Seriously, who does this to a person? What kind of family dumps a guy out of the hospital, forces him back to the campaign trail and then dispatches him to Washington to live as a mental invalid?

Democrats, that’s who.

Sadder still is that much of Mr. Fetterman’s current condition can be blamed on his wife and family’s refusal to allow him to recover back while he was forced to campaign instead.

“He has had to come to terms with the fact that he may have set himself back permanently by not taking the recommended amount of rest during the campaign,” according to the report.

Such is the lust for power and politics for Democrats.

• Charles Hurt is the opinion editor at The Washington Times.

Copyright © 2023 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.

USMC2010

Reaction score

I'll agree with you about Oz, Lake however got the komifornia east treatment. Stick a fork in it,AZ is gone.

timstoy

Reaction score
This is the Biden administration in a nutshell, unqualified people in positions because your a woman, black, gay or lesbian. We as Americans deserve the most qualified person for the job regardless of race or gender. Biden is turning America into a third world country with the open border policy that is going to haunt us for decades!

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
This is the Biden administration in a nutshell, unqualified people in positions because your a woman, black, gay or lesbian. We as Americans deserve the most qualified person for the job regardless of race or gender. Biden is turning America into a third world country with the open border policy that is going to haunt us for decades!

That's the great thing about politics, you don't need to be qualified for anything more than fogging a mirror to win.

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
LOL, since you are a low IQ moron, are you going to start calling people that disagree with you or call you out, ableists too?

Good lord, Alice grow a fucking backbone you freakin plant.
Now Ward.. lol. ha!

Hmm. Could be that 4D Chess they accused DJT of. You know, in light of the fact that has come out recently, that the FBI are the One's who produced the Manifesto that was used in court against the Proud Boys, I've been connecting some dots.

What would just such a prolific writer for the FBI have in common with a similar writer. Lets review shall we?

Proud Boys. Hate those Proud Boys. Check. Hate Trump supporters. Check. Gotta convict the LS out of the J6'rs, Check.
Checks all three boxes of the the FBI three legged stool of justification. Hold the Discovery, write the Manifesto. Justice.
Check...

Wedgy

Reaction score
The Senate seat was all that mattered. Sick Fucks.

jet496

Reaction score
Unfortunately the Republican party is compeletly impotent & the dems have 1000 time more vigor. But it has dawned on me that both sides are probably buddies & working together acting like there's riff between them. Total corruption & it looks like we're heading for 3rd world status fast.

Example of why I say that is that in the past few weeks we've had 4 trucks broken into at the technicians homes (two hit twice in the last week but didn't get shit), friends had the same happen to their company trucks recently, our mailboxes in our quiet neighborhood pilfered every week (I have cameras filming them driving by weekly but cops say they can't do anything but report it to the postal service), Amazon driver took a picture of a delivery & then picked it up & took it, a guy walked out of a 7-11 the other day while I was in there, hands full, stealing it & the cashier just watched the dirt bag do it & then got on the phone to call her supervisor.

I'm just saying that we are heading downward FAST! All this shit is happening because there are no consequences. None. Rant over LOL.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20230324_202053.jpg

while in the hospital... Fetterman receives the Doberman "Tuck"

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20230327_202101.jpg

come on.... you expect us to believe, a few senators died and they were replaced...

you think we're cra...

come on.. we believe everything the media sa.....

the media would never LIE to the American peop..

Wedgy

Reaction score
Aww Hell.
Sure wish Sammy would clear this all up, because, call me crazy, this looks like what the Founder's would call Tyranny...

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
On a somewhat (death) related story. I see on the FAKE FOX this morning that Damar Hamlin has stated that he will be back on the field for the upcoming NFL season.

that now makes two corpses brought back to life.

Damn, I should prolly get that vax and 7 boosters now

Last edited: