WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

fiberglass schiada swim steps

BobbyB

Reaction score
does anybody need a couple? they are off my friends boat, but they almost match mine. Ive had them for a while, I just came across them in the garage, and I had forgotten about them. I'll try to post a pic

76ANTHONY

Reaction score
does anybody need a couple? they are off my friends boat, but they almost match mine. Ive had them for a while, I just came across them in the garage, and I had forgotten about them. I'll try to post a pic

lets see them, maybe they'll match my interior:D

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Post pics and sizes. I could maybe use some that are in better shape than what I have now.

BobbyB

Reaction score
sorry, I meant to get a couple before work, but I got too busy. Size wise, they looked to be your standard size. Colors, they got the white on top, and maroon on around the edgel. I was just looking at RD's dad's first weekend with the Schaida thread, and it looks like the color of his Dad's boat actually. If that gives you any idea.

D

Deleted Account

sorry, I meant to get a couple before work, but I got too busy. Size wise, they looked to be your standard size. Colors, they got the white on top, and maroon on around the edgel. I was just looking at RD's dad's first weekend with the Schaida thread, and it looks like the color of his Dad's boat actually. If that gives you any idea.

About like this?

Attachments

• DSC01003 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01003 (Medium).JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 193

BobbyB

Reaction score
yeah, something like that. It looks like yours have a different inside angle off the transom, whereas the ones I have seem to be the same on the inner side and the outside. I have to post a pic before I confuse the hell outta everybody