WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fiberglass work in Needles?

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Looking to get the keel glassed. Boat is stored in Needles. Is this something Billie B does? If not, who's the go to?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Looking to get the keel glassed. Boat is stored in Needles. Is this something Billie B does? If not, who's the go to?

I don't know anybody in Needles.. There's a ton of shops down in Havasu that can do it.

Needles is sketchy no matter what the proposition is..

RD

sintax

Reaction score
I don't know anybody in Needles.. There's a ton of shops down in Havasu that can do it.

RD

I'm with Dave on this one, Drag it down to Havasu. Needles is kind of a absolute last resort kinda thing for me.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I'm with Dave on this one, Drag it down to Havasu. Needles is kind of a absolute last resort kinda thing for me.
Just drug it up to Needles as I couldn't find storage in Havi. Working on getting it back down there.

Shane54

Reaction score
We have our boat stored at Billy's and he had a guy that was coming up from Havasu to do fiberglass repairs. Might want to reach out to Billy and see if he's still having that guy come up and do the work. We had our keels done (cat) and they turned out great.

81eliminator

Reaction score
Billy fixed the beach rash on my Schiada, came out great

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Can Anybody share a tele for Billys?

tnx

Bigbore500r

Reaction score

RD

Cause nothing bad happens with boat shops in havasu! lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Cause nothing bad happens with boat shops in havasu! lol

I’m not saying things don’t happen, but if you gave me a choice of Needles, Parker, or Havasu I’m taking Havasu everyday of the week.. lol.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I’m not saying things don’t happen, but if you gave me a choice of Needles, Parker, or Havasu I’m taking Havasu everyday of the week.. lol.
I doubt it would happen at Billy B's. But yeah, that's my take as well. I have my name on a wait list in California as well. Further inland than Needles.