WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fill up gas today in California

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
Just paid $3.46 at a Shell station and across the street 76 $4.79. They are usually the same price.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Don’t get to use to the $70. SCE and other California utilities are going up 80 percent starting October 1st.

Completely untrue. Cold day in hell when SCE would get approval to almost double rates. You believe those spam phone calls telling you those lies?

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Completely untrue. Cold day in hell when SCE would get approval to almost double rates. You believe those spam phone calls telling you those lies?

No! I believe my buddy who’s a VP for an electric municipality in California.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Wife hit up Costco in temecula on the way home from work . Said it was beyond crazy.

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
IMG_6783.jpg

Essex, CA. (Goff’s Rd. Oasis). Usually the most expensive in the state. This was a few days ago

Universal Elements

Reaction score
View attachment 769999

Essex, CA. (Goff’s Rd. Oasis). Usually the most expensive in the state. This was a few days ago

Tell N _ _ _ to cut that shit out. Her excuse before was that she had to run windpower and generators for power. She had electrical run last year to the property - last year. Oh, she’s probably trying to recoup the cost.... or pay for her new house at the compound at the river. Lol we’ve been friends since the 1990. When I stop by and visit, I never buy any gas. She’s rich, doesn’t need my money.

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Not ready to leave California, so I'm going to deal with it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
isn't it time "we the people " go to sac. and burn it down. and take are state back.
this is just the start.
they have big plans to fuck us to kingdom come.

What scares me is that idiot Newsome is bgvfgb bvin competition with Cuomo to see who can fuck their citizens more.

Whatever California does, NY follows. Whatever NY does, California follows.

Burn it down and hang them all !!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The plan is to sell it back at current prices to really stick it to Big Oil.

Also, don’t buy gas on Tuesdays [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lol

And you know the ones crying the loudest will blame the oil companies!

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Only way to fix it. Cut the umbilical cord connected to California and fucking leave. Otherwise swallow an continue to get reamed. Because that’s how it’s going to be. Get use to it or leave. ( I’m packing)
Liberal cancer is spreading in what should be a flourishing State.
It’s getting worse not better.
These threads make me sooo happy I got out when I did.
And go where ? Arizona and Texas are slowly heading in the same direction . Sucks
Grumpy88, they are raping the residents here in Tucson also. Damn those stupid high taxes!!!!!

0630191454.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

HST4ME

Reaction score
Ha Ha...Don't you live in Michigan? :D
Thankfully....yes I do. Land of the freshwater seas. Unfortunately I have a brain damaged sibling that resides in that shit hole over there..but anyhoo that is another tale.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Thankfully....yes I do. Land of the freshwater seas. Unfortunately I have a brain damaged sibling that resides in that shit hole over there..but anyhoo that is another tale.
You call CA Fecalifornia. Have you been to Flint or Detroit...lol

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Only way to fix it. Cut the umbilical cord connected to California and fucking leave. Otherwise swallow an continue to get reamed. Because that’s how it’s going to be. Get use to it or leave. ( I’m packing)
Liberal cancer is spreading in what should be a flourishing State.
It’s getting worse not better.

So where are you moving too? Moving your business too?

HST4ME

Reaction score
Have you?....both are a perfect example of decades of "democratic" rule...but we haven't the typhos outbreaks..hepatitis..and what not. But we have some badass vettes too!

Singleton

Reaction score
Watched the news tonight in Chicago.
Gas tax goes from 19 to 38 at midnight.
My home state is becoming another F’d up state I could not move to :(

brad22

Barco Mecanico
Reaction score
This has just proved that I will not be visiting anybody in cali anymore.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Golden Gate Bridge toll increases July 1st too lol.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
85% of my business has been out of California for over three years. Half of it has been out of California for 25 years. Been setting up for this for a long time.

Havasu will be my base in a year or so.

I thought you had a machine shop in Ontario. Our office and shop is in Ontario but only have 1 project a year in CA at the most. Most of it is in the other 49 states. We Can move anywhere just need to be close to a port as we bring in product from Germany and China. Just seems like a daunting task moving everything. But can’t keep taking the beating that Ca is giving.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Golden Gate Bridge toll increases July 1st too lol.

On a side note, did you know that there has been a suicide jumper every 2 weeks on average from the bridge since the year it was built?
Where is the outrage?

Yellowboat

Reaction score
On a side note, did you know that there has been a suicide jumper every 2 weeks on average from the bridge since the year it was built?
Where is the outrage?

I am shocked there is not a line of jumpers... I would be in it if I had to live there. I can not stand that place,

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Politicians have learned that people will pay almost anything for a gallon of gas , especially in So Cal where public transportation is dismal. Look up the unfunded pension liability and outrageous / criminal govt salaries, the tax gets siphoned off and goes to general fund . Also look up carbon tax and try and figure where that money goes .

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Have not been back to CA in about a week or so, thankfully, did this increase hit diesel as well or just gas?

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
Have not been back to CA in about a week or so, thankfully, did this increase hit diesel as well or just gas?

My understanding is that the tax increase on diesel was more (percentage wise) than gasoline. I may have understood incorrectly though.

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
My understanding is that the tax increase on diesel was more (percentage wise) than gasoline. I may have understood incorrectly though.

The last increase was 12 cents gas / 20 cents diesel. Im sure this one is the same shit

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Where is the outrage?

Correct,the results of the Berkley Study conducted over several decades has indicated 92% of the Jumpers were registered Democrats.Several Republicans survived the jump.Similar results in Niagara Falls study.

RCDave

Reaction score
There is a segment of the population that is happy about voting yes to government invitation to major back passage action. Damn sadists....

Sick individuals that would give the government so much power over their and our lives

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
In case anyone is not aware of it the global warming tax on all refinery production in California even though it could be piped to Las Vegas is on every gallon. I think it something like seven cents so even people in Las Vegas pay California essentially seven cents a gallon because it comes up on the pipeline from Wilmington. That’s why California is floating on so much money right now.

By the way gas in Las Vegas that comes from California is $2.83 a gallon and today diesel drop down to $2.92.

I just keep on wondering how giving California Politicians money for “global warming” would ever be
able to do any damn thing about changing anything about our weather!!! They just take the money
and divide it up among their friends and waste whatever might of been left over. They are all lying
fucking CROOKS !!!

Steve