WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Finally a resolution that makes sense

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
" Cure thyselves, motherfuckers !!!! This shit works BOTH ways... I need to go into production on tee shirts that say " ALL lives matter, until you fuck up ":cool::cool::cool:

4Waters

Reaction score
Well, they want to erase history. Bye Falica

SixD9R

Reaction score
Right on!
Those dimwit dems want to ban Christopher Columbus, rebel flags and even George Washington. It’s time they look in the fucken mirror.
But I’m sure one of our resident dims will be along shortly to explain how the party that voted for slavery is the best thing to ever happen to minorities.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Right on!
Those dimwit dems want to ban Christopher Columbus, rebel flags and even George Washington. It’s time they look in the fucken mirror.
But I’m sure one of our resident dims will be along shortly to explain how the party that voted for slavery is the best thing to ever happen to minorities.

While mayor Beetlejuice was taking down Columbus statue in the middle of the night in Chicago, 18 people were shot.
Priorities....

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Waiting for @530RL to post a video supporting this loon. I'm sure he and his buddies have something in the works.

I’ll save you the trouble:
“Something something Trumpkins something something this would make government smaller, unlike Trump something something Democrat’s are the true party of conservatives something something.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro