WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Finally! El Jefe is seen in Arizona

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think the cat is amazing.. not sure why ya had to be antagonistic with the thread

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Wouldn’t wanna run into that kitty while out hiking. 😱😱😱. I’ve seen lots of bears and mountain lions but that thing would make your butt pucker!!!

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
This cat is definitely an amazing animal. I like just knowing he exists.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Am I the only one a little shocked that this thing is running around Arizona? I thought these things only lived in the jungle?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Am I the only one a little shocked that this thing is running around Arizona? I thought these things only lived in the jungle?

When you see bears, beavers and every other kinna creature in Parker. Not much is a surprise anymore.

Who knows what else is still out there!

👍🏼

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I think the cat is amazing.. not sure why ya had to be antagonistic with the thread
He just likes to
Screenshot_20191128-170553_Google.jpg

because he thinks he's smart & funny😎

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Animals can exist in amazing places. Believe the last known Grizzly Bear in AZ was shot near Tombstone. Back in its busy days Tombstone had no refrigeration. They did have a hired group who hunted fresh game for the town. Reports said it was these guys who killed that last Grizzly. Other reports indicate the last Grizzly was shot near Sycamore Canyon outside of Flagstaff.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Cat is headed over to Larry H. Parker's to sue RG for name infringement. 😾

Last edited:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Fuuuuuuuuk me!

I just read the article. It's basically the CBD up to their old tricks again! 😡

Fuck those assholes!

This whole thing is about the next to last sentence here...

"I love knowing that a massive, beautiful cat like El Jefe traveled hundreds of miles, crossed the border at least twice, and went virtually undetected for the last seven years," said Russ McSpadden, Southwest conservation advocate at the Center for Biological Diversity. "We can’t allow El Jefe’s territory to be carved up for a copper mine. Arizona’s Sky Islands, including the Santa Ritas, are critical habitat for jaguars and key to their survival in the U.S."

@RiverDave

Orange Juice

Reaction score