stingray11

Reaction score
Nice job Randy,looks awsome

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Get In =Sit Down = Shut Up = Hold On!!

You did a great job on that Little "Rocket" it looks Fun and Fast Just sitting on the Trailer. I bet it sounds as good as it looks.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Lookin good! I love the clean and simple of it all. Not overly bloated with a bunch unneeded bells and whistles

Taboma

Reaction score
Having never ridden in one of these low-freeboard tunnels, where the hell do you put your legs while driving ? Doesn't your right leg interfere with the throttle / shifter access ? Hopefully I'll see one in person someday, sure seems like one hell of a fun boat. 👍 👍 👍

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Having never ridden in one of these low-freeboard tunnels, where the hell do you put your legs while driving ? Doesn't your right leg interfere with the throttle / shifter access ? Hopefully I'll see one in person someday, sure seems like one hell of a fun boat. 👍 👍 👍
Right foot on the loud pedal and left foot on the other side of the tunnel.

Taboma

Reaction score
Right foot on the loud pedal and left foot on the other side of the tunnel.
I didn't see a loud pedal, only hand controls. In my Cole, I've got the pedal, plus In-Control hand throttle I can use if I'm just cruzin.

Just based on the picture, and seat position, the right leg position seems awkward --- but again, I'm only going off the picture.

Liberator.JPG

v6toy4x

Reaction score
All business, that thing screams "speeeeeeeeed" very nice toy.

randycorson

Reaction score
Yes, I have the green 450 boat set up with hand control and foot throttle. You can push a button and use the hand throttle or foot throttle. You have to use this binnacle or side mount controls though. This shows the Mercury controls.
103_1364.JPG