WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

finally joined the site!

Jay Dub

Reaction score
Hello All. My name is Jonathan and I am from Pasadena CA. I grew up boating and have been enjoying Lake Havasu with my family for about the last 20 years. Boat wise, we had a 22 foot Crownline that we loved. Very unfortunately, the engine and outdrive were stolen and the cost to repair/replace was not worth it. While looking for a new-to-us boat, I found River Daves. This site has so many knowledgeable enthusiasts. After shopping for months we were able to buy a 2003 Hallett 210 with only 32 hours on her from the original owner. Thank you River Daves community for all of the information we used to narrow down our search. I have attached some pics. Cheers and look for us on the lake. We will be there on vacation the whole month of July.

Attachments

• 210 on the water.jpg
    210 on the water.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 180
  • both boats.jpg
    both boats.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 181
  • Q5 and Crownline.jpg
    Q5 and Crownline.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 177
  • X5 and Hallet 210.jpg
    X5 and Hallet 210.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 178

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
Boat wise, we had a 22 foot Crownline that we loved. Very unfortunately, the engine and outdrive were stolen and the cost to repair/replace was not worth it.
Hi there, welcome to RDP and congrats on your Hallett 210 with only 32 hours find.
There's always that lingering chance that when ready on your end @2FORCEFULL may be the next new owner (for a short timeframe anyways) to that Hallett 210 of yours..:D

What's the back story to the theft of the engine and drive in your Crownline? They take the whole boat or lift the engine where the boat sat?
What engine/drive model package was it?

Jay Dub

Reaction score
Hi there, welcome to RDP and congrats on your Hallett 210 with only 32 hours find.
There's always that lingering chance that when ready on your end @2FORCEFULL may be the next new owner (for a short timeframe anyways) to that Hallett 210 of yours..:D

What's the back story to the theft of the engine and drive in your Crownline? They take the whole boat or lift the engine where the boat sat?
What engine/drive model package was it?
thank you. When shopping for a new-to-us boat, we really were looking for a Hallett 240. When the great find on the 210 came up, we could not pass. Our old boat was being worked on for a hydrolock issue. It was at a havasu shop that we have used for many years. Prior to this we believed them to be honest and reliable. Unknown to us, the shop closed/moved/went bankrupt? Radio silence from the shop. However the boat (without motor/outdrive) was returned to my storage unit. LHC-PD was involved and eventually insurance. We were very upset. The setup was a 5.7LX efi-Bravo 1.