WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Finished bimini from Michelle at Custom Canvas

kiethco

Reaction score
What an easy person to deal with. Like a lot of boaters my time is precious, who's isn't these days? 3 weeks ago I asked RDP'ers for a recommendation on a new bimini. There were a few favorably mentioned. I called one, sorta randomly, on a Sunday afternoon. It was Michelle, she answered and was ready to do business. She said she could go by and measure my boat at Ultra where I was having work done. She said in a few weeks it'd be done and I could come by her place and they'd install it. I asked if she could just install it at Ultra and she agreed. This was the clincher for me. Highly recommended, accommodating, timely. Here's the finished product and I'm glad I took her advice and went with the rail mount. All stainless installed with a boot, $1500.00. I called In-seams as well, their pricing was about the same but price wasn't an issue, I didn't want to drag the boat around a couple times to measure and install. I got the feeling In Seams was a little more customize-able product and naturally the price would reflect that, but for what I got I'm thinking these two would be about the same. This is way more than I ever thought I'd spend on a bimini but 3 colors and a mesh insert means I can leave it up all weekend even during those blazing, bouncing off the rev limiter, 60 mph speed runs!

Attachments

• biminienforcer1.jpg
    biminienforcer1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 33
  • biminienforcer2.jpg
    biminienforcer2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 31

240Hallett

Reaction score
I think that mounting point on the rail is much better than the one originally indicated. Looks great!

TCHB

Reaction score
They build a quality product and will stand behind it for years!

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Used Addelee 5 times and drama every time and more trouble than one needs.
Never again.

Custom Canvass always excellent work and service.
Never an issue always good.

Shortdeck

Reaction score
I have an appointment later this month with Michelle. I can't wait. I've always hated my current bimini. She's going to redo the canvas and use the existed stainless.

TrojanDan

Reaction score
Looks great. :thumbsup You're going to love the mesh. Bimini doesn't balloon up at speed.

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
I have an appointment later this month with Michelle. I can't wait. I've always hated my current bimini. She's going to redo the canvas and use the existed stainless.

Any idea what that would cost if you use the existing stainless?