WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fire Pit Inserts

NeedlesRat

Reaction score
Anybody have a contact for someone that makes stainless fire pit inserts? We are building a fire pit, and the standard size inserts that are sold online are not the size I am looking for, so I figured I would reach out to see if any of the inmates here know anyone who will make them to your specific size? We are going for a rectangle 48" x 24"

Raffit78

Reaction score

These guys are in Rancho Cucamonga, they do a lot of that custom fire builds.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Anybody have a contact for someone that makes stainless fire pit inserts? We are building a fire pit, and the standard size inserts that are sold online are not the size I am looking for, so I figured I would reach out to see if any of the inmates here know anyone who will make them to your specific size? We are going for a rectangle 48" x 24"
Where are you? I know a guy in east San Diego that can fab anything you want.

Hernando

Blue Oval Slinger
Reaction score
I just picked up a new stainless steel insert from Diamond Fire Glass in San Juan Capistrano. They had a ton of different shapes and options for inserts. Def worth a call.

NeedlesRat

Reaction score
I just picked up a new stainless steel insert from Diamond Fire Glass in San Juan Capistrano. They had a ton of different shapes and options for inserts. Def worth a call.
I will give them a call

teded

Reaction score
Amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poncho

Reaction score
I went with a copper one from Amazon, steel ones would rot out every year, i think its the standard 30 or 32 inch but i'm sure you can get bigger. I have no problem fitting 4 or 5 quarter rounds in it.
20201128_184847.jpg