WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

First 2016 RZR 1000 Turbo Just Hit the Ground @ Parker Yamaha

hav19

Big Member
Reaction score
Orange & Beautiful!!!

2016 Turbo.jpg

It's Still Available - If Interested Call Dave (Parker Sports Center) 928 699 2024

Timmmmmy

Reaction score
I was just getting ready to post they are in stock ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438816244.592188.jpg

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Sales may pick up as the season starts,, but there doesn't seem to be people beating down the doors for one.
Ours arrives this week we're told.
We didn't pay anyway near that price.

blacksockdown

Banned
Reaction score

2Driver

Reaction score
It's crazy to me how Polaris cannibalizes there buyers worse than anything on the market by releasing products and the buyers just keep taking there lumbs and gobbling them up.

LOL Early adopters of new Polaris products are also known as field testers.

G. Faulk

Reaction score
Is a four seater available, and whats the word on the Yamaha?

Thanks in advance.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Arctic cat and Yamaha are releasing a new model in September . Pricing should be interesting .

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
30k with no accessories. Holy shit.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
What did you pay for yours? can you get us the same deal? :D

I want one too :thumbup:

Hook us UP!!.. LOL :D

Sales may pick up as the season starts,, but there doesn't seem to be people beating down the doors for one.
Ours arrives this week we're told.
We didn't pay anyway near that price.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
I was told ONLY $27,873 OTD :eek:eek:eek

(they have blue and orange in stock as of a few minutes ago)

Thing looks really bad ass. But almost 28k before you do anything to it ??? That's just Dumb! BUT, if money isn't an object for that person, they will sell.

JD D05

Reaction score
The RZR community is completely out of control.

+
Doors
Seats
Roof
Windshield
Tires & Wheels
Spare Tire + Rack
Stereo
New Cage
Harnesses
Intercom

HOLY SHIT! My buddy did all this than hit a little bump and completely destroyed the front end...So he got all new suspension.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
What do you think Polaris is making on each unit?

It's crazy to think you can get a new 2016 Subaru wrx for the same price.

I remember back when they were 10k and I thought that was a rip off...lol

Englewood

Reaction score
What do you think Polaris is making on each unit?

It's crazy to think you can get a new 2016 Subaru wrx for the same price.

I remember back when they were 10k and I thought that was a rip off...lol

Same here. I bought a Rhino in 07 for 10k and thought I was losing it. 30k?!?! No F'n way!

The amount of stuff you can buy for $30k that is more useful, more engineered, etc. is mind boggling.

NicPaus

Reaction score
$199 a month for 30 years?

No it is a credit card they offer. Usually $199 first three years then a minimum monthly based on balance. Made that mistake buying a Banshee when I was a teen. If you do not pay $500 a month it will never go away.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
No it is a credit card they offer. Usually $199 first three years then a minimum monthly based on balance. Made that mistake buying a Banshee when I was a teen. If you do not pay $500 a month it will never go away.

I don't think your getting that deal on a 30k unit...lol

My uncle financed a 1000 2 seater and it was something like 1.9% for 3 years and like $600 a month

NicPaus

Reaction score
I don't think your getting that deal on a 30k unit...lol

My uncle financed a 1000 2 seater and it was something like 1.9% for 3 years and like $600 a month

A loan with set terms is much better. The credit card deal Yamaha offered thru hsbc had no set time. If you paid the minimum it would be lifetime. Surprised polaris is not offering something similar. Maybe not 199 but say $399.

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score

I bought 2 new dirt bikes from Berts mega mall. $99 a month for both bikes! What a deal!

530RL

Reaction score
They sure are expensive but they run reliably, have a warranty and require very little maintenance.

Maybe one can buy a turbo long travel car for 30k, but it would require constant work and parts compared to that RZR, and it would probably not have the right transaxle in it to sustain the abuse of a turbo V8.

Plus, once you own an big heavy long travel car, you are talking about serious maintenance. Like a new clutch every couple seasons, an annual refresh on a 25k Albins gearbox, annual CV rebuilds, a refresh on your engine every couple years, rebuild the shocks every couple of years, and on and on.

If you go price a new Tatum sand car or new Tatum sand truck, 30k is a drop in the bucket for almost just as much fun and a ton less maintenance. Just a six speed Albins is 25k before axles, CV's, hubs, brakes, swing arms, blah, blah, blah.

I agree it is expensive, but I sure as heck wonder if it wouldn't just be more overall fun when I am constantly spending money and time on my long travel car.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Sounds like boat prices!

LOL.....was thinking the same thing as I was typing that out Orig. What we all pay for boats is crazy. I SHOULD have my head checked for what we paid for a Toon. :( Ohhhhhhhhhh, what we do for our families...... nutty! Could have had a nice 26' DCB for the same $$$$. Shit, could have been less :cool

G. Faulk

Reaction score
They sure are expensive but they run reliably, have a warranty and require very little maintenance.

Maybe one can buy a turbo long travel car for 30k, but it would require constant work and parts compared to that RZR, and it would probably not have the right transaxle in it to sustain the abuse of a turbo V8.

Plus, once you own an big heavy long travel car, you are talking about serious maintenance. Like a new clutch every couple seasons, an annual refresh on a 25k Albins gearbox, annual CV rebuilds, a refresh on your engine every couple years, rebuild the shocks every couple of years, and on and on.

If you go price a new Tatum sand car or new Tatum sand truck, 30k is a drop in the bucket for almost just as much fun and a ton less maintenance. Just a six speed Albins is 25k before axles, CV's, hubs, brakes, swing arms, blah, blah, blah.

I agree it is expensive, but I sure as heck wonder if it wouldn't just be more overall fun when I am constantly spending money and time on my long travel car.

Yep, looking for the best deal and when the 4 seater comes out unless the Yamaha is better, I'm all over it. I'm with all of ya, way over priced, but dip shits like me will pay it.:D

Years back I sold my Teryx and rhino and I regret it ever time I'm at my house in Havasu.

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
The new Yamaha should be pretty badass but I'm told they will never make a 4 seat model which I think will definitely hurt their stakes in the market.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
The new Yamaha should be pretty badass but I'm told they will never make a 4 seat model which I think will definitely hurt their stakes in the market.

That seems crazy to be after there last fiasco of people converting machines to 4 seaters. I think they are leaving a bunch of $$$ on the table not offfering a 4 seater.

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
That seems crazy to be after there last fiasco of people converting machines to 4 seaters. I think they are leaving a bunch of $$$ on the table not offfering a 4 seater.

I agree 100%.

SHOCKtheMONKEY

Reaction score
I just got an email from Yamaha...
Big unveiling is September 1st at 10 am :champagne:

TBulger

Reaction score

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I've bought every Rzr made and they all hold their value at resale.
You can't say that about the Rhino nor most boats.

I'll sell my XP 1000 for a good price.
It's given us and our friends 100's of miles of fun.
Hell,, thousands of miles of fun.

It's been an excellent family sport.
Rather see the family driving SxS's than quads.

Everyone wants to drive them when we're out.

If the Yamaha is the 10 foot tall giant like rumors suggest we'll get one of those too.
The last few Yamaha vehicles we've bought were stinkers so who knows?
If it's the rumored joint venture with Arctic Cat it may be good but they are know for building junk.

Retiring the ATV/quads and fazing in SxS's as the family winter recreation.
It's all good in this household.
Going to be a fun winter.