WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

First bicyclists and now runners

wayniac

Reaction score
You sound like my wife and I. I am a conservative, conservationist, capitalist, gun toting health nut. Dems don't understand how I can like capitalism and the environment; their heads just spin. hahaha! :D The Sierra Club was a great organization at one time up until around the early 80s then it just became a radical left wing nut job group.

I ride my bike to work 10 miles each day to work most of the week. I think I may put a Trump sticker on my commuter bike and really blow people's minds. Some fucktard in a Prius with a rainbow flag and Bern sticker will probably try and run me off the road though. :D

Funny, there are days I'll be out riding and a lifted diesel truck with dirt bikes in the back will wait a while to safely pass giving me a full lane. Then a dipshit in VW van with libtard stickers will almost run me off the road. Many liberals seem to be pissed off a lot and take it out on everyone. Sad.

except my wife HATES cyclist... I think she would run me over if she saw me out on the road... The work commute started to get a little too sketchy for me. Morning drivers running late, putting on makeup, using phones, shaving, blocking intersections its like mad max out there...

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
except my wife HATES cyclist... I think she would run me over if she saw me out on the road... The work commute started to get a little too sketchy for me. Morning drivers running late, putting on makeup, using phones, shaving, blocking intersections its like mad max out there...

Wife has almost given up driving unless totally needed. I got my wife in to riding about nine years ago and she is more hard core than me. She rides everywhere, to office, nail appts, grocery shopping, to meet friends or run any kind of errand.

Keeps her in shape too. She shows you don't need lycra to ride. hahaha

20190709_183114(0).jpg

20190615_163719(0).jpg

Last edited: