WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

First cammo attempt!

PuraVida Victory

Reaction score
This is my first time trying to paint cammo. This is my Springfield Armory Saint Victor ar15. I was trying to go for something that matches the socal and az deserts since tha5s where I do most my shooting. It also most likely gonna be my coyote hunting rig. Let me know what you guys think. I might add a little green. I haven't seen it out in the sun yet so well see. One pic is with flash and one with out.
20191030_071443.jpg
20191030_071455.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

J DUNN

Hallett 240 Owner
Reaction score
Looks great!

Side note, I love how much safer it is now that you can't wrap your thumb around the grip. It's pretty much a guarantee that you won't rob a bank or be involved in a mass shooting.
#CAsavedcoyotestoday

EBT531

Reaction score
Looks great!

Side note, I love how much safer it is now that you can't wrap your thumb around the grip. It's pretty much a guarantee that you won't rob a bank or be involved in a mass shooting.
#CAsavedcoyotestoday
I was going to ask WTF that was on the grip.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I’d suggest just putting camo on the grip monstrosity to hide it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PuraVida Victory

Reaction score
Looks great!

#CAsavedcoyotestoday
I know. Its ridiculous. Just like not be able to use a collapsible stock. Cause change the length a bit is gonna stop a shooter.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sintax

Reaction score
looks great! i've thought about trying this out as well. There are tons of resources on identifying camo patterns to the region you live in. Kind of cool

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Nice job, looks really cool and certainly a lot less expensive then cerakoting it.

DLC

Reaction score
I’d like to get a painted AR but concerned about what it will look like in a couple years with some use.

keep us posted on wear, please!

looks great and nice colors! I dig it

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
looks nice, nicely done for a first try....remember, Nature abhors straight lines!

And, ditch that commie mandated grip!