WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

First Construction Site to Shutdown Las Vegas

Nordie

Reaction score
It appears that they are only shutting down due to supply issues

LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- The Madison Square Garden Company on Tuesday announced that it is halting construction on its MSG Sphere venue in Las Vegas as a result of COVID-19.

The company said that it would implement a temporary suspension of construction, with all work ceasing over approximately the next two weeks.

"The widespread global effects of COVID-19 have resulted in significant impediments to construction that are beyond the Company's control, including disruptions to its supply chain. As a result, the Company will implant a temporary suspension of construction, with all work ceasing over approximately the next two weeks," Madison Square Garden said in a statement.

Madison Square Garden Company said it remains committed to building the venue and looks forward to quickly and efficiently resuming construction as soon as practicable.

"As a result of this delay, the Company does not expect to achieve its goal of opening the venue in calendar year 2021," the statement said.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Looks like the end of the economy for Vegas . This one is probably only going to be the first . 😭

Nordie

Reaction score
From my understanding, OSHA is hitting bigger projects this week to make sure that all of the procedures for COVID-19 are in place. The news was flying over the project I am on showing my crew practicing social distancing.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
From my understanding, OSHA is hitting bigger projects this week to make sure that all of the procedures for COVID-19 are in place. The news was flying over the project I am on showing my crew practicing social distancing.
We have had a bunch of T.I's shut down. Some have started back up with less then 10 people allowed onsite. The big job that we have going they decided to run 2 shifts so there isn't a lot of people on the project at one time.

grumpy88

Reaction score
This will hot the elevator guys hard in Vegas . The company I work for laid off 21 guys last week . They moved a bunch to construction too . If that folds up we are fucked !

Nordie

Reaction score
We have had a bunch of T.I's shut down. Some have started back up with less then 10 people allowed onsite. The big job that we have going they decided to run 2 shifts so there isn't a lot of people on the project at one time.

They're doing the same on other sites here as well. My current project is infrastructure (bridges), so I think we might still be okay. I know another project says they will shut down if one more construction worker comes down with the Kung Flu.

Singleton

Reaction score
This will hot the elevator guys hard in Vegas . The company I work for laid off 21 guys last week . They moved a bunch to construction too . If that folds up we are fucked !

company my wife works for had 24k employees March 1.
today they have 272

grumpy88

Reaction score
today they have 272
To put it in perspective that was close to 50 percent of the field guys in our office in one day . No work no pay check . This will get ugly soon for us .

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
today they have 272

Listening to Rush,today and I agree with him saying this can NOT continue and some very serious decisions need to happen very soon. He stated several foreign countries are strarting to take the Position of telling those at risk to stay home and order everyone else to practice safe actions and then throw the dice, as it just Can't Continnue.

Singleton

Reaction score
Listening to Rush,today and I agree with him saying this can NOT continue and some very serious decisions need to happen very soon. He stated several foreign countries are strarting to take the Position of telling those at risk to stay home and order everyone else to practice safe actions and then throw the dice, as it just Can't Continnue.

100% agree. Some folks are looking at no income for 7 weeks. self-employed cant go that long

NicPaus

Reaction score
I am a member of several construction groups on FB. Several states have ceased all construction work except emergency plumbing, electrical and HVAC.

I heard today there was a big outbreak at the Rams stadium build. Not sure if they are shutting it down or moving forward.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I am a member of several construction groups on FB. Several states have ceased all construction work except emergency plumbing, electrical and HVAC.

I heard today there was a big outbreak at the Rams stadium build. Not sure if they are shutting it down or moving forward.
I heard about 1 worker.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
100% agree. Some folks are looking at no income for 7 weeks. self-employed cant go that long
Isn’t there now a special exemption for the self employed for collecting unemployment or part of the PPP relief plan.

Singleton

Reaction score
Isn’t there now a special exemption for the self employed for collecting unemployment or part of the PPP relief plan.

Have not done that research. Will ask the lady that cuts my hair. She is a self employed, single mom.
i was scheduled to get my hair cut today, Venmo’d her the $40 and stayed home. she rents a chair and has not worked since March 15. She is doing that research

Last edited:

C-2

Reaction score

I think even self-employed qualify for it as long as you can show a loss quarter after quarter. There's a thread in the Doom and Gloom section.

I speak with a lot of contractors and homeowners on a daily basis and it's hit and miss. Some homeowners want their projects finished, others tell contractors to STF away; and vice versa for the contractors.

Without steady cash flow, I anticipate a lot of contractors will spend progress payments on personal necessities instead of applying monies to the project itself. When the smoke settles, that will be a problem.

C-2

Reaction score
Have not done that research. Will ack the lady that cuts my hair. She is a self employed, single mom.
i was schedule to get my hair cut today, Venmo’d her the $40 and stayed home. she rents a chair and has not worked since March 15. She is doing that research

Hey that's a great idea. Pay your barber/stylist regularly, and then when things return to normal, receive a credit for maybe every other month until caught up (so as not to interrupt cash flow all at once) Hmmmm

rrrr

Reaction score
An article in today's Dallas Morning News said according to the Associated General Contractors' national office, almost 40% of construction projects nationwide have been shut down or cancelled.

Almost 40% of contractors around the country are reporting that project owners have halted or canceled current construction projects because of the crashing economy.

“The abrupt plunge in economic activity is taking a swift and severe toll on construction,” Ken Simonson, chief economist with the Associated General Contractors of America, said in a just-released report. “The sudden drop in demand stands in sharp contrast to the strong employment levels this industry was experiencing just a few weeks ago.”

The contractors association surveyed members nationwide this week. Only 18% said they have been ordered to halt work by elected officials.

But other obstacles to construction are growing.

More than a third of contractors said they had been notified by suppliers that some deliveries would be delayed or canceled. And 18% reported shortages of skilled workers.

Construction projects are considered essential business activities in the current coronavirus shutdowns. But even though residential and commercial builders are pushing ahead with jobs already underway, the flow of new building business is slowing.

The contractors association surveyed members nationwide this week. Only 18% said they have been ordered to halt work by elected officials.

But other obstacles to construction are growing. More than a third of contractors said they had been notified by suppliers that some deliveries would be delayed or canceled. And 18% reported shortages of skilled workers. The front end of business is also slowing, with bidding getting held up for proposed projects.

Industry information firm ConstructionConnect is keeping tabs on project bidding around the country that’s been delayed or canceled. More than two dozen North Texas projects — everything from roadwork to schools and retail building — have been delayed for months or indefinitely.

Meloni Raney, president and CEO of Texo, the North Texas contractors association, said the local industry is trying to balance health safety with business demands. “Monitoring the ever-changing landscape of COVID-19 has kept our construction industry very busy, and in order to balance everything, some bids may need to be pushed a bit,” Raney said. “The important emphasis has to be on practicing safe health standards in the field, and that’s what our industry continues to do.”

Construction company executives say they are trying to keep building moving forward. “Our clients have a positive outlook about the future, as does our team,” said Corbett Nichter, executive vice president and chief operating officer of Adolfson & Peterson. “In our experience, the bidding process is running about a month behind as a result of many in the industry working remotely.

“We have ramped up our communications process with clients and subcontractor partners, along with implementing best practices while monitoring the pandemic closely.”

Construction starts in the Dallas-Fort Worth area are already slowing.

In February, starts of both residential and commercial building projects in the D-FW area fell 19% from a year ago, according to the latest construction reports from Dodge Data & Analytics.

February’s building activity decline was enough to push start totals for the entire year into negative territory. With more than $1.5 billion in construction starts, D-FW ranked behind New York City, Phoenix and Houston for February building activity, according to Dodge Data.

Construction firm execs are hoping the delays are temporary.
“We have recently seen slight delays in bidding since the work paradigm has shifted from in-office to off-site,” said Shane Deville, president of TriArc Construction. “In essence, target dates are not being met as many organizations are struggling to continue effective operations with various key personnel quarantined and/or working remotely.

“That said, there has been no significant reduction in the number of weekly projects listed via common project notification publications, with the exception of small retail renovations - we have noted an increase in spec developers backing out of deals, likely due to the fear that deal close times will be increasing,” Deville said. “Additionally, developers we have been in contact with are telling us that deals and opportunities continue.”

Last edited:
Reactions: C-2

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Six Bay Area counties—Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, and Santa Clara—announced Tuesday that most construction is to be halted due to a tightened, joint shelter-in-place order effective 11:59 p.m.

According to a FAQ sheet issued by Alameda County, most construction – residential and commercial is prohibited.

“Exceptions are made for healthcare facility construction directly related to the COVID-19 response; affordable housing; public works projects when designated as essential by the lead governmental agency; shelters and temporary housing; projects necessary to provide critical services to certain vulnerable individuals; construction necessary to secure an existing construction site; and limited essential residential or business repairs.”

The new order says construction is defined as “essential” only if it relates to:

the necessary maintenance, operation, or repair of essential infrastructure
projects associated with health-care operations, including creation or expansion, as long as it is directly related to the COVID-19 response
affordable housing that is or will be income-restricted
public works projects if specifically defined as an essential governmental function
shelters and temporary housing, but not including hotels or motels
projects immediately necessary to provide critical non-commercial services to individuals experiencing homelessness, elderly persons, persons who are economically disadvantaged, and persons with special needs
construction necessary to existing construction sites that must be shut down because of the order to be left in a safe and secure manner
construction or repair necessary to ensure that residences and buildings containing essential businesses are safe, sanitary, or habitable to the extent such construction or repair cannot reasonably be delayed
The order supersedes earlier orders issued by the counties – which gave varying definitions of “essential” that allowed most construction to continue. All essential business must comply with social distancing protocol, which must be provided to each employee.

Throughout March, confusion ensued around the Bay Area and across the state as cities, counties and the state of California issued differing directives and orders. Contractors, owners and construction workers struggled to interpret vague and varying language that deemed construction as “essential” work.

Gov. Gavin Newsom’s March 19 stay-at-home order mandated that all California residents stay home, except for persons working on 16 essential critical infrastructure types, as identified by the federal government, including communications, chemicals, dams, energy, transportation systems and water, among others.

C-2

Reaction score
Garcetti identified construction in his evening address tonight:

Garcetti also announced new regulations for construction sites, saying that while construction is essential, social distancing guidelines must be followed during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Comprehensive plans must be submitted to the city's Department of Building and Safety to ensure that construction sites follow physical distancing, decontamination and hygiene practices, Garcetti said.

City inspectors will go to sites daily to ensure they are following these guidelines.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Garcetti identified construction in his evening address tonight:

Garcetti also announced new regulations for construction sites, saying that while construction is essential, social distancing guidelines must be followed during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Comprehensive plans must be submitted to the city's Department of Building and Safety to ensure that construction sites follow physical distancing, decontamination and hygiene practices, Garcetti said.

City inspectors will go to sites daily to ensure they are following these guidelines.
Most of the sites we are on already had these guidelines in place.

zhandfull

Reaction score
I inspect various public works projects on a daily basis in the right of way. Been business as usual so far. In fact the average amount of daily inspection request have increased in the last couple weeks. Could be other smaller agencies have shut down work already?

The one thing that I have noticed the last few days are the guys on site are having a change of attitude regarding being at work. Could have to do with the government increasing unemployment benefits or these guys just want to be home with their families during these uncertain times.

IMO, just a matter of time before most of the non essential construction projects are shut down by the contractors, labor unions or the local agency. I'll go on record predicting that happens this week or next in Southern California.

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Hey that's a great idea. Pay your barber/stylist regularly, and then when things return to normal, receive a credit for maybe every other month until caught up (so as not to interrupt cash flow all at once) Hmmmm

My ol lady is a self employed massage therapist, they shut down all massage places as they are deemed non essential, they actually called her and said she could stay open because she does some insurance clients and rehabilitation not your normal "spa" style stuff. She has canceled all of her clients for the last 2 weeks as she doesn't want to put anyone nor herself in harm's way even though she is super anal about cleanliness. She mostly has alot of regular clients and not many new ones. Alot of them have called and offered to buy multiple gift certificates and quite a few call and offer to still pay for the monthly or bi-monthly visits they normally do, with nothing in return not as if they are pre paying because they already have it built into their budget and they dont want to loose their spots cause she is usually booked at least 2-3 months out. She has declined any of that at this time but is an awesome gesture. I told her she should be proud of the offering cause that just proves she is good at what she does and her clients are not going to go look for someone else.

So I guess my point is, if you have a service like that and you continue to use the same person, and can afford it, the gesture is highly regarded even if they dont except at this time. Not to mention it's good for the self esteem right now!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I inspect various public works projects on a daily basis in the public right of way. Been business as usual so far. In fact the average amount of daily inspection request have increased in the last couple weeks. Could be other smaller agencies have shut down work already?

The one thing that I have noticed the last few days are the guys on site are having a change of attitude regarding being at work. Could have to do with the government increasing unemployment benefits or these guys just want to be home with their families during these uncertain times.

IMO, just a matter of time before most of the non essential construction projects are shut down by the contractors, labor unions or the local agency. I'll go on record predicting that happens this week or next.
Not sure where you are located. But here in So Cal the contractors have already shut down some non essential projects. Our union is working with us on how to keep our guys working on projects. I doubt they will try to shut down job sites.

NicPaus

Reaction score
I have 2 unoccupied sites. Stucco crew started today so I pulled the drywall crew off and sent to the other. Left it up to both crews if they want to work. Both crews work daily together and are less than 10. Trying to keep the money rolling in for them and play it safe at same time. Was surprised when another job I bid asked if we could start. Waiting a little to make sure we won't be shut down as we have to demo there kitchen.

zhandfull

Reaction score
Not sure where you are located. But here in So Cal the contractors have already shut down some non essential projects. Our union is working with us on how to keep our guys working on projects. I doubt they will try to shut down job sites.

Alright, replace labor union with employees in my previous post. Lol..

riverroyal

Reaction score
We are full steam ahead including long days and over time. Site is set up for distancing and limited exposure.
The GC has nailed it. Still roughly 900 workers busting ass.
I dont get impressed often by GCs, they have been on it.

Nordie

Reaction score
OSHA has shut down a few more sites due to people not having the proper practices in place. We had a news camera faced at my project today for a couple of hours. Should be interesting to see what they say about us. I'll see when the article comes out and I'll post it. Plus I've got a really good picture of the news people if they decide to call us out. You know social distancing and all is very important.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
It .makes no sense other than money to not shut down all non essential construction projects period. Emergency plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, internet and communications I get. But the rest need to be shut down immediately. If everyone else has to practice these rules it should absolutely apply to all. However Garcetti has alot of projects he still wants done. Hypocrisy at its best.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
It .makes no sense other than money to not shut down all non essential construction projects period. Emergency plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, internet and communications I get. But the rest need to be shut down immediately. If everyone else has to practice these rules it should absolutely apply to all. However Garcetti has alot of projects he still wants done. Hypocrisy at its best.
I was on 2 job sites this morning. All were going by the guidelines set by the state. We get constant reminders and updates on the rules. None of our jobs affect Garcetti. Until things change we will still be manning the jobs.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
I was on 2 job sites this morning. All were going by the guidelines set by the state. We get constant reminders and updates on the rules. None of our jobs affect Garcetti. Until things change we will still be manning the jobs.
Contractor's and construction workers and roach coaches working in this environment is not safe. Your still traveling outside your house touching things that other people are touching going to gas station more eating of food trucks this is an exposure problem period. They take it home to families and grocery store workers and on and on. That's the whole point of the shutdown. And some new insignificant site guidelines aren't going to cure the problem. I'm sure most people sitting at home would like special guidelines for the industry they work in as well. It's just irresponsible for the government and the employers to let it go on.

Nordie

Reaction score
We're playing by the CDC guidlines. We have Covid Kits in each company truck, tools are now cleaned every time someone else touches the them, we have to keep a log of this. If guys do not feel comfortable they're allowed to stay at home and collect unemployment. We still have to keep moving forward, something has to keep moving forward in these times.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Contractor's and construction workers and roach coaches working in this environment is not safe. Your still traveling outside your house touching things that other people are touching going to gas station more eating of food trucks this is an exposure problem period. They take it home to families and grocery store workers and on and on. That's the whole point of the shutdown. And some new insignificant site guidelines aren't going to cure the problem. I'm sure most people sitting at home would like special guidelines for the industry they work in as well. It's just irresponsible for the government and the employers to let it go on.
I'm not sure the food trucks are still working. Haven't seen any lately. Our guys bring there own food.

NicPaus

Reaction score
The update today. No food trucks. no leaving site for lunch. Must take temp before entering. Hot water sanitation stations. Commerce job posted it earlier.

Nordie

Reaction score
No food trucks on my site. I don't even bring a lunch, I eat a little when I get home from work, and then dinner later. Our outhouses all have sufficient TP, and all have hand sanitizer. If caught stealing, it results in immediate termination.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I think we should be more worried about all these drive through coffee shops, take out and drive through food places, ect spreading the virus before we worry about guys on a construction site passing it around. Jmo

I have also reworked all of my schedules to only allow one sub-contractor trade to occupy the job site at a time. Then allowing 24hrs between trades to avoid cross contamination. Paying the interest rates on these construction lones do to the extended schedule is going to kill us but I feel it is the right thing to do so it is something we will have to absorb. Jmo

C-2

Reaction score
Shutting down some residential home improvement projects could create health and safety, and habitability issues. For example, if a homeowner had his kitchen or bathroom demo'd but not rebuilt, no hot water etc. Or, a roof in progress.

Personally, I think the .gov should attack exercise and recreation before they focus on businesses (of all types).

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Six Bay Area counties—Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, and Santa Clara—announced Tuesday that most construction is to be halted due to a tightened, joint shelter-in-place order effective 11:59 p.m.

According to a FAQ sheet issued by Alameda County, most construction – residential and commercial is prohibited.

“Exceptions are made for healthcare facility construction directly related to the COVID-19 response; affordable housing; public works projects when designated as essential by the lead governmental agency; shelters and temporary housing; projects necessary to provide critical services to certain vulnerable individuals; construction necessary to secure an existing construction site; and limited essential residential or business repairs.”

The new order says construction is defined as “essential” only if it relates to:

the necessary maintenance, operation, or repair of essential infrastructure
projects associated with health-care operations, including creation or expansion, as long as it is directly related to the COVID-19 response
affordable housing that is or will be income-restricted
public works projects if specifically defined as an essential governmental function
shelters and temporary housing, but not including hotels or motels
projects immediately necessary to provide critical non-commercial services to individuals experiencing homelessness, elderly persons, persons who are economically disadvantaged, and persons with special needs
construction necessary to existing construction sites that must be shut down because of the order to be left in a safe and secure manner
construction or repair necessary to ensure that residences and buildings containing essential businesses are safe, sanitary, or habitable to the extent such construction or repair cannot reasonably be delayed
The order supersedes earlier orders issued by the counties – which gave varying definitions of “essential” that allowed most construction to continue. All essential business must comply with social distancing protocol, which must be provided to each employee.

Throughout March, confusion ensued around the Bay Area and across the state as cities, counties and the state of California issued differing directives and orders. Contractors, owners and construction workers struggled to interpret vague and varying language that deemed construction as “essential” work.

Gov. Gavin Newsom’s March 19 stay-at-home order mandated that all California residents stay home, except for persons working on 16 essential critical infrastructure types, as identified by the federal government, including communications, chemicals, dams, energy, transportation systems and water, among others.
They shut us down today dam almost done

Joker

Reaction score
One union job I was on this week had absolute zero social distancing. The other we were on today insisted on it and had a hygienist on site Monday to go over specifics. I'll turn down close to 200K worth of work on the first one due to their reckless behavior. How do these guys not understand it?

grumpy88

Reaction score
One union job I was on this week had absolute zero social distancing. The other we were on today insisted on it and had a hygienist on site Monday to go over specifics. I'll turn down close to 200K worth of work on the first one due to their reckless behavior. How do these guys not understand it?
Because it has nothing to do with health and safety it's about money ! If they are not building a hospital or something similar it's only about money .

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Who was the GC on the first job? And the second job.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
It sends a real bad message to people who are following the rules and guidelines in all other industries. My guess is itll all be shut down by next week. More will get infected and force the hand of Garcetti and Gavin. Real bad publicity. Employers should do it immediately but greed is a hell of a drug

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

We better shut down grocery stores and all restaurants too because those places are some of the most disgusting displays of Covid risk.

You can’t shutdown the economy and expect to have your own life not to be seriously impacted. The region will drastically change in a rather short amount of time. Your betting against the house with your plan.

Every see a freight train stop on a dime? It usually happens in a catastrophic fashion when it does.

I don’t disagree with your sentiments but shutting down the entire economy will quickly put wealth on even ground with those that don’t have wealth and shit will go sideways rather quickly.

You won’t be able to unfuck that deal.

No matter the profession, If labor and customer is practicing proper hygiene and distancing I don’t see any reason why not to keep the economy bumping along no matter how slow. I’ve seen bad job sites but I’ve seen outstanding ones too. For those professional jobs it’s advantageous for them to operate with the highest health guidelines. The result of someone positive is catastrophic to the project, the local economy and the health care industry.

Yes, money matters whether we call it greed or capitalism. Without it and people get desperate.

Roach coaches really haven’t been a thing for some time but those aren’t operating now either. Those of us with a few dollars stashed away feel relatively secure today if our jobs were shutdown for a period of time. It’s not until those who don’t have the nest egg and are out of work when shit begins to resemble a trajectory that mimics our economy we’ve seen the last six weeks. It’s not long before those people go dumpster diving in the upper class neighborhoods.

It’s walking on thin ice but an America with no working class might just be as bad, or worse, than this virus.

Joker

Reaction score
We better shut down grocery stores and all restaurants too because those places are some of the most disgusting displays of Covid risk.

You can’t shutdown the economy and expect to have your own life not to be seriously impacted. The region will drastically change in a rather short amount of time. Your betting against the house with your plan.

Every see a freight train stop on a dime? It usually happens in a catastrophic fashion when it does.

I don’t disagree with your sentiments but shutting down the entire economy will quickly put wealth on even ground with those that don’t have wealth and shit will go sideways rather quickly.

You won’t be able to unfuck that deal.

No matter the profession, If labor and customer is practicing proper hygiene and distancing I don’t see any reason why not to keep the economy bumping along no matter how slow. I’ve seen bad job sites but I’ve seen outstanding ones too. For those professional jobs it’s advantageous for them to operate with the highest health guidelines. The result of someone positive is catastrophic to the project, the local economy and the health care industry.

Yes, money matters whether we call it greed or capitalism. Without it and people get desperate.

Roach coaches really haven’t been a thing for some time but those aren’t operating now either. Those of us with a few dollars stashed away feel relatively secure today if our jobs were shutdown for a period of time. It’s not until those who don’t have the nest egg and are out of work when shit begins to resemble a trajectory that mimics our economy we’ve seen the last six weeks. It’s not long before those people go dumpster diving in the upper class neighborhoods.

It’s walking on thin ice but an America with no working class might just be as bad, or worse, than this virus.
Rich, the job i mentioned in LA is as dangerous as could be if this virus is what they state. There is no distancing and the super who just came back from New York and stated he was self quarantined for 2 weeks showed up for a face to face with me after 5 days. I’d rather see these sites closed if they can’t manage their employees.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
I went through LV last week Raider stadium was up and working

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Rich, the job i mentioned in LA is as dangerous as could be if this virus is what they state. There is no distancing and the super who just came back from New York and stated he was self quarantined for 2 weeks showed up for a face to face with me after 5 days. I’d rather see these sites closed if they can’t manage their employees.

Those are the jobs that need to be shutdown. I would’ve been freaked out.

I don’t understand the GC’s thought process on these types of projects considering the state of our environment right now.

Icky

Reaction score
Some of these construction sites are keeping the supply chain going. If they stopped and the plants dont run, good luck getting anything from the stores

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Turn them in to the health office or LA County I know we were doing everything we could but we still got shut down today open the Bay Area

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Some of these construction sites are keeping the supply chain going. If they stopped and the plants dont run, good luck getting anything from the stores
That was one of our problems out of five subs that we really needed only three would come out so you got shut down on your own not counting with the county did