WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

First Night in Havasu!!!!!

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Leaving about 9 pm tonight from Yorba Linda for our first night in the new house! Couldnt find a boat in time for this weekend so looks like Ill spend all weekend fixing up some stuff on the house and spending money anyway. Im pretty freakin excited just to finally get in the house. Mom and Pops will come up friday so need a good local spot to get some beers friday, saturday and sunday night. Any recommendations. Our house is just off Beverly Glen and Empress.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Congrats. [emoji106]
The fix-it list will grow before it shrinks much. [emoji4]

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Congrats. Hit College Street Brewery. You are pretty close.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Leaving about 9 pm tonight from Yorba Linda for our first night in the new house! Couldnt find a boat in time for this weekend so looks like Ill spend all weekend fixing up some stuff on the house and spending money anyway. Im pretty freakin excited just to finally get in the house. Mom and Pops will come up friday so need a good local spot to get some beers friday, saturday and sunday night. Any recommendations. Our house is just off Beverly Glen and Empress.

Im off of Bamboo / Empress. Yopengo is on Rainbow / Bamboo and TCHB is I think on your same street as you are. Just a golf cart ride away. :drink

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Congrats. A couple years from now is my goal for the same thing.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood! My favorite watering holes are Flying X, Penningtons Pub & Octane Wine Garage. We are having a bbq at our house Sunday. Just bring what you are drinking and call Dave to let him know you are coming so I can buy enough carne.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Im off of Bamboo / Empress. Yopengo is on Rainbow / Bamboo and TCHB is I think on your same street as you are. Just a golf cart ride away. :drink

sweet! gotta buy a sxs too...its so great to get back to my youth. grew up going to havasu every weekend with our boat staying at the nautical until sports took over. Now im the dad with two youngins and mom and pops are retired so this is gonna be great. Im so freakin excited. just need to fill that 50 ft hole in the garage. hopefully something comes up in next couple weeks.

ERiggen

Reaction score
sweet! gotta buy a sxs too...its so great to get back to my youth. grew up going to havasu every weekend with our boat staying at the nautical until sports took over. Now im the dad with two youngins and mom and pops are retired so this is gonna be great. Im so freakin excited. just need to fill that 50 ft hole in the garage. hopefully something comes up in next couple weeks.

Congrats on the house.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
local spot is penningtons.. tell Jarod RiverDave sent ya. coincidentally 3 blocks from my house if you want to stop by for a beer!

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score

If you want something low key and not far away check out Nikos on Kiowa N just past Avalon, next door to the Kiowa drive through. http://nikospubandgrillhavasu.com/ Id say I meet ya there seeing as how I can walk there from my house but Ill be out of town this weekend. I like Marios for Italian, College St is always good. It seems everyone serves beers, you shouldnt have any problems finding somewhere to sit!

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score

Yep... You are very close to a few of us. Welcome to the hood. :beer

College Street is my favorite place.

The Office is the closest (Locals bar) to you... fun place to have a few.

I'm not sure If we are heading out for the weekend. My wife is off at 11:30AM tomorrow. If we do come out, we will just hang out by the pool. :drinkI don't want to deal with launching the boat.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
IMG_0851.jpg

Its not hard to fill up the garage holes. :D

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood! My favorite watering holes are Flying X, Penningtons Pub & Octane Wine Garage. We are having a bbq at our house Sunday. Just bring what you are drinking and call Dave to let him know you are coming so I can buy enough carne.

I always forget about this place! Great food and vibe, reasturaunt inside an old gas station

Dirtbag

Reaction score
local spot is penningtons.. tell Jarod RiverDave sent ya. coincidentally 3 blocks from my house if you want to stop by for a beer!

sweet might take ya up on that!

TCHB

Reaction score

Our cross streets are Ascot and Empress.

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
If you want something low key and not far away check out Nikos on Kiowa N just past Avalon, next door to the Kiowa drive through. http://nikospubandgrillhavasu.com/ Id say I meet ya there seeing as how I can walk there from my house but Ill be out of town this weekend. I like Marios for Italian, College St is always good. It seems everyone serves beers, you shouldnt have any problems finding somewhere to sit!

We tried Nikos last week and the food was great!

On a side note, we are also in the same neighborhood. Congrats![emoji106]

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Welcome to town.....hope we get a chance to meet sometime soon!!

Cheers!

batterup

Reaction score
Congrats on the Havasu pad! What part of Yorba Linda are you in?

Ultra247

Reaction score
Congrats on the new place Dirtbag! That first night is exciting!!

We just got our place in January in North Lakeside. We're also off Nohl Ranch in Anaheim Hills (other side of the 91 from you).

We'll definitely be waving as we drive down the highway to Havasu. We get out about every other weekend!!

The garage will "self fill" so don't worry about it. Enjoy the new house. The work is just starting in getting the place ready! I can't believe how many loads of furniture we have taken out and decorating is just starting.

It's a lot of fun seeing the place come together!!

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score

Big Congrats. Did the same 12 years ago after years of going out with family and friends. We spend blocks of weeks enjoying the lake and entertaining friends over holidays even through winter. Have met some of the best people you could ever hang with. Our plans are now to live out there 51% of the time once the kid's finish up college (12 years from now). The projects never end but all worth it in the end because its yours. Welcome!

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Got in about 230 last night and looks like we woke up to a beautiful morning . Dammnit i need a boat!!!!

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Lil bbq tonight. Got lots done on the house today bought new beds and bunks for the kids. Shes coming a long. Decided today to get a pool installed before next season. No boat no pool no sxs and i already dont want to leave. I got a feeling havasu may be full time in the near future. Have a great night yall. Cant wait to get settled in and hook the boats up with yall!!! IMG_0826.jpg