WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

First Post In The Dungeon: Mask Related

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
WTF is wrong with people? There have been three incidents that I know of, since the BS "insurgency". It's like the mask nazis have been emboldened.

At the local Goodwill last week, a maskless gentleman was held "hostage" by a mask nazi patron. Cops were called, and the man in his 50s was taken into custody. He was charged with attempted kidnapping, and some imprisonment deal...maskless guy was free to go.

At the Frys market here in town, a maskless guy was accosted by a mask nazi. At some point, it came to blows. Mask nazi, once again, was taken into custody. Both of these incidents took place roughly 5 minutes apart last Thursday...WTF?

Lastly, my own incident which is more commical. I had actually worn my "mask" into Costco. Between that, my beannie and sunglasses, I could have left a crime scene. I walk through the exit, and pull my mask down. I hear a voice behind me "People like you should get to your car to take off your mask" Now, I was pushing a cart full of wood pellets...about 800lbs worth. I'm pissed already I'm in town, and around humans...I'm in a primed mood already. I whip around to see a 6'6", 350lb white guy...with permed blonde hair (think Garfunkel) a tiedyed shirt and a hippie looking vest...
My only words, "People like you should be kept in the zoo on display"...I then turned and continued to push my cart. He shouted something, but the people with him, and other patrons were laughing pretty good.

My wife has decided it may be best for me to stay away from crowds for the time being.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
WTF is wrong with people? There have been three incidents that I know of, since the BS "insurgency". It's like the mask nazis have been emboldened.

At the local Goodwill last week, a maskless gentleman was held "hostage" by a mask nazi patron. Cops were called, and the man in his 50s was taken into custody. He was charged with attempted kidnapping, and some imprisonment deal...maskless guy was free to go.

At the Frys market here in town, a maskless guy was accosted by a mask nazi. At some point, it came to blows. Mask nazi, once again, was taken into custody. Both of these incidents took place roughly 5 minutes apart last Thursday...WTF?

Lastly, my own incident which is more commical. I had actually worn my "mask" into Costco. Between that, my beannie and sunglasses, I could have left a crime scene. I walk through the exit, and pull my mask down. I hear a voice behind me "People like you should get to your car to take off your mask" Now, I was pushing a cart full of wood pellets...about 800lbs worth. I'm pissed already I'm in town, and around humans...I'm in a primed mood already. I whip around to see a 6'6", 350lb white guy...with permed blonde hair (think Garfunkel) a tiedyed shirt and a hippie looking vest...
My only words, "People like you should be kept in the zoo on display"...I then turned and continued to push my cart. He shouted something, but the people with him, and other patrons were laughing pretty good.

My wife has decided it may be best for me to stay away from crowds for the time being.

The zoo comment was funny. Him being laughed at was much better than any other option available.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

See what happens when you go "upcountry" from the valley!!! 😁

stevesdcb

Reaction score

Glad to see you in the Dungeon. Have had a few similar situations when in the gym in Prescott. Interesting how the Liberal mind works, seem to think they can impose their thoughts & beliefs on anybody at any time. IMO, they need to be socially adjusted, just like you did. Ignoring their comments only gives them courage to continue. Not encouraging violence but I’d like to give a few of them a little poke in the nose but that would lead the cry babies running to the police, who they want to defund, & me catching a case for assault. One must tread lightly on the later mentioned.

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
It's only going to get worse and will be encouraged by the marxist leaders. Yes, they have been emboldened by the election and now with the marxist trying to destroy Trump with impeachment and the 25th. The marxists are sending a signal to all their minions that it is open season on anyone that doesn't agree with them.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Who’s Garfunkel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Who’s Garfunkel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D :D :D

Fnacpantherimage.toutlecine.com-photos-g-a-r-garfield-serie-tv-10-g.jpg

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
My mask comes off as soon as I exit the building! If you’re outside and unmasked and not talking........the sensible people understand what I mean. If someone feels they must wear a mask at all times, then do it!!!

sintax

Reaction score
My mask comes off as soon as I exit the building! If you’re outside and unmasked and not talking........the sensible people understand what I mean. If someone feels they must wear a mask at all times, then do it!!!

my feelings exactly

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Now they want you to wear your mask when you are at home.

It's only going to get worse and will be encouraged by the marxist leaders. Yes, they have been emboldened by the election and now with the marxist trying to destroy Trump with impeachment and the 25th. The marxists are sending a signal to all their minions that it is open season on anyone that doesn't agree with them.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score