WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

First Time for everything!

THE Cat Sass

Reaction score
Great Times until.....Didn't hit anything and had another blade with a crack in it on this same side about 1" long. Stressed it out big time! Sounds like Merc Racing may warranty it though...we shall see. No fun replacing Max-5's!

IMG_0969.jpeg
Did

CobraDave

Reaction score
So no impact just came apart? Wow. How much horsepower behind it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Great Times until.....Didn't hit anything and had another blade with a crack in it on this same side about 1" long. Stressed it out big time! Sounds like Merc Racing may warranty it though...we shall see. No fun replacing Max-5's!

View attachment 778580 Did
Your crew running the Columbia? I'd like to get the "locals tour" of that place. I'm just 50 miles South of Portland. My junk is slow, but I'll run it hard to keep up!

outboardrick

Reaction score
I always wipe/inspect the prop when coming out of the water. Every time.
You'll see cracks start long before the blade goes into orbit.

THE Cat Sass

Reaction score
Your crew running the Columbia? I'd like to get the "locals tour" of that place. I'm just 50 miles South of Portland. My junk is slow, but I'll run it hard to keep up!
Hell yeah, anytime you want to head north drop me a PM and I'll share my cell number. On most nice weekends we are rolling around the airport or heading downtown/up the Willamette. I'd love to hook up. BTW...we spend +95% of our time running under 50!